Introducing the boys

Of Sins And Senses

A/N=The boys are introducted by order of least to most sinful


It’s a true fact that everyone has been through incidents where they have committed the seven deadly sins whether it’s...

-jealously over someone’s achievement

-anger towards someone who has wronged you

-wanting to achieve more riches so that you could purchase anything you want

-wanting to eat something all for yourself

-being lazy to do something that needs to be done

-showing off to everyone

-thinking what your crush or bias would look like

These are all normal behaviours that everyone has done yet the only difference is that it’s done in moderation whereas here we will meet seven characters,who can’t stop themselves from committing the sins again and again.


His eyes was reflecting the glitter and lights that was in front of him.Even after exposing himself to the box for hours and hours,he refused to slimmer down or even take a simple break.
 
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
 
‘’Open the door!’’ He heard a voice knocking on his door.
 
‘’What do you want?’’ He groaned.
 
‘’Is this any way to talk to me?!’’ She raised her voice.
 
‘’Argh I’m busy you know!’’ He frowned.
 
‘’Busy with what? Sitting in your room for the whole day?!’’ She sighed. ‘’You need to get out of your room.’'
 
‘’I don’t want to.’’ He shook his head.
 
‘’You open this door this instant!’’ She demanded.
 
‘’No!’’ He raised the volume of his television from the remote.
 
After trying for a few more times,she sighed as she gave up like usual.There was no stopping him no matter how many times she tried,sometimes she even wondered as to why she even tried.
 
He threw the pizza box to the side after eating the last slice,seeing the mess that was already pilled up in the corner of his room.Sometimes he wondered if he should clean up but then he scoffed and got back to his tv as he thought it was a ridiculous idea.
 
‘’Should I get ready?’’ He whispered as he looked at the clock. ‘’Nah I got time!’'
 
Even though he knew it was getting close to the time,he refused to get off his bed with his eyes still concentrated to the tv set with the game controller in his hands.
 
Who is he?
 
=Sin of Sloth,Min Suga! Although this is the least harmful sin out of all of the deadly sins,it has gotten Suga into a whole lot of trouble. Known as the troublesome nuisance,his teachers and parents have to remind and force him in everything from doing his university's assignments to getting out of his bedroom more than a million times.He's the son of the 4th richest business man in South Korea,making him to easily relax himself with the huge amount of video games and takeaway food he orders in a daily basis.

 

He entered inside with his usual cheeky smile and his hair flicked to the side.It was a new party that he wasn’t really that interested to go and engage with but there was only one important thing that made him feel like it was a must to go.
 
After greeting the host of the party,he looked around to see if what he wanted was out in the open or if it was still getting ready.He sat down quietly when it realised that it was the latter however he gave out occasional smiles and nods to people who looked at him,not that he was any interested to socialise or have any sort of contacts with anyone.
 
He immediately stood up in happiness with his eyes wide open and his constant need to swallow his thirsty saliva when he saw what he wanted was finally released to the public and didn’t hesitate once to even run to the front of the line and grab more than 5 plastic plates,one whole plate will have one whole serving of the dish.He knew he was getting lots of glares and frowns at his behaviour but did he actually care was the real question.
 
He ran back to his table and immediately devoured into his passion,not even willing to take a single break to take a drink or to swallow the food properly.He was happy in his own world with his love,not even caring whether his selfish behaviour might cause inconvenience to the host or the guests.
 
‘’I see you’re enjoying yourself.’’ The host stood near him.
 
‘’Yeah man it’s great!’’ He gave him a thumbs up. 
 
‘’And how many times have you gone up and helped yourself?’’ The host gave him a look to which he shrugged his shoulders. ‘’It’s been just 30 minutes and you’ve gone up there 5 times already.’'
 
‘’Oh have I?’’ He focused on his passion again.
 
‘’May I ask you to be more considerate of others please.’’ The host politely requested.
 
‘’Yeah yeah sure dude.’’ He nodded his head.
 
‘’Thank you!’’ The host began to speak to other guests.
 
The host angrily stormed back to him after the host couldn’t take it anymore.
 
‘’Get up and leave!’’ The host demanded.
 
‘’What way is this to treat your guest?’’ He raised his eyebrow.
 
‘’It’s been just 5 minutes since I’ve spoken to you yet you manage to finish almost everything!’’ The host frowned. ‘’The other guests have not had the chance unlike you who keep going there every 30 seconds!’'
 
The host was shocked after his assistant whispered something in his ear. ‘’There isn’t anymore food!?’’
 
‘’Well my time here is done then!’’ He stood up.
 
‘’Get out now!’’ The host pointed to the door.
 
‘’Alright alright keep your hair on!’’ He groaned but his eyes focused on the bottles near the door.
 
‘’HEY!’’ The host yelled when he grabbed the bottles and ran outside. ‘’I am never going to invite him again!’'
 
Who can this be?
 
=Sin of Gluttony,Kim Taehyung! Known as the selfish pig,people are often annoyed by him since he often takes most,if not all of the food from the canteen or steals people's food.Although he doesn't mean to cause people to be angry at him,he can't help but eat everything he sets his eyes to.He's the son of the 7th richest business man in South Korea,which helps him to comfortably eat and drink as much as he will since his rich lifestyle can easily afford it.

 

He smirked as he entered his kingdom where he was the king,who could flaunt himself as well as eye any pretty girl that could be his next target.
 
All he had to do was set the scene up with a little smirk on his face and a little showing off as he started to work out on the weight lifts,that were on the floor near him and as expected,he immediately caught all the girls checking him out.He scoffed silently since he knew this would happen hence making him to look at all the girls and take his pick as to which one was the next toy.
 
He walked over to the treadmill area when he saw his prey running with a rather nervous expression,obviously a little shy with the fact that she had been caught staring and looking at him for more than a couple of times.
 
‘’Hello.’’ He leaned against the wall.
 
‘’H-Hey!’’ She nervously greeted back.
 
‘’Are you new here?’’ He ruffled his hair since he knew that it was one of the tricks that makes girls to stare longer at him.
 
‘’Y-Yeah.’’ She tried to focus on her running yet she couldn’t stop looking away from him.
 
‘’Interesting.’’ He flashed his teeth at her. ‘’Do you wanna know how I knew that?’'
 
‘’Sure’’ She stopped the treadmill and sat down on the bench near them.
 
‘’It would have been impossible for me not to ever notice such a pretty girl.’’ He sat next to her before twirling her hair strand and placing it behind her ear.
 
‘’T-Thank you!’’ She tried to avoid eye contact as she blushed.
 
‘’Wanna go to a place where it’s just you and me?’’ He smirked at her as he leaned forward.
 
‘’Sure!’’ She nodded her head.
 
‘’Follow me!’’ He gestured her as he walked ahead.
 
After spending some time,enjoying his passion and doing what he loves to do best,he fixed his shirt and pants before he got out of the gym's private changing room whereas she tried to adjust herself as she followed him out.
 
‘’That was great!’’ She happily sighed,loving what she had experienced with him just then.
 
‘’I know!’’ He scoffed,already bored with the girl he had just fooled around with.
 
‘’When will we next see each other?’’ She questioned,wanting to see more of him.
 
‘’If it’s meant to be then we’ll meet.’’ He replied as he walked ahead,certain that he didn't want anything to do with her anymore.
 
‘’What?!’’ She was shocked as she got the hint that he was not into her anymore. ‘’YOU ING JERK?!’'
 
‘’And you’re so easy to use and throw!’’ He rolled his eyes as he walked down the stairs.
 
Who can he be?
 
=Sin of Lust,Park Jimin! Known as the ertive playboy,people often warn their friends to be wary of him however due to his looks and good charms,he knows exactly what needs to be said and done in order to get close to any girls no matter how hard they try to avoid him.He's the son of the 5th richest business man in South Korea,which helps him to get his hands on any o source he wants or afford any expenses he has to spend on a girl in order to sleep with them.
 

 

He walked ahead with his hands inside his pockets with his headphones around his head and his eyes staring at the front,the direction he was going.He was just minding his own business and was left alone like how he wanted things to be until someone dared to interrupt his alone time,an unwanted someone who he didn’t know at all.Although his eyes were looking ahead,he felt the unwanted hand inside his pocket,properly to rob him.
 
He hissed as he immediately held the thief’s wrist and twisted it,making the thief to squirm and winch in pain whereas he scoffed at the sight of the thief in pain and pulled him into the corner of the alley way where they could be alone then threw the thief down on the floor.
 
‘’D-Don’t hurt me!’’ The thief crawled backwards to be away from him.
 
‘’You decide to rob me huh?’’ He growled at him.
 
‘’I-I’m sorry!’’ The thief was already terrified.
 
‘’Do you know who I am?’’ He hissed at him. ‘’How long are you in this business?’'
 
‘’B-Business?’’ The thief gulped his saliva.
 
‘’Are you acting stupid with me?!’’ He grabbed the collar of the thief’s jacket.
 
‘’Jinhyung!’’ Someone called out,making both the thief and him to turn around to see who it was.
 
‘’Save me Hyunwoo!’’ The thief(whose name was Jinhyung) cried out as he tried to run away however he pushed Jinhyung down on the ground.
 
‘’Who the hell said you can move?’’ He angrily yelled at him as he held Jinhyung's throat.
 
‘’L-Let go of me p-please!’’ Jinhyung begged.
 
‘’What’s happening here?!’’His friend(whose name was Hyunwoo)asked both him and Jinhyung.
 
‘’I-It was a mistake dude please let me go!’’ Jinhyung pleaded on the floor,holding his ankles and begging for mercy.
 
‘’You should have thought of that before you rob me you bastard!’’ He angrily kicked Jinhyung.
 
‘’Why did you rob him out of everyone Jinhyung?!’’ Hyunwoo was terrified as he knew who the certain he was. ‘’Do you not know who he is?!’'
 
‘’I’m new to this so how would I know anything?!’’ Jinhyung cried. ‘’Please let me go!!!!’'
 
‘’If you ever try any of this with me again,I’ll ing kill you!’’ He punched Jinhyung. ‘’DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR YOU ING BASTARD?!’'
 
‘’Y-Yes s-sir!’’ Jinhyung couldn’t stop crying.
 
''Hey you!'' Hoseok turned around to face Hyunwoo.
 
''Y-Yes sir?'' Hyunwoo could feel his body was shivering in fear.
 
‘’Take your ing lousy friend and get out of my sight!’’ He pushed Jinhyung to Hyunwoo’s arms,which made the two to run off in fear.
 
‘’ing amateurs!’’ He scoffed as he put his headphones back on.
 
Who is this?
 
=Sin of Wrath,Jung Hoseok! Known as the scary rebel,he is the leader of a gang and often knows the in and out of the gang business. He is often associated with dangerous activities such as illegal racing,boxing and fighting against other gangs etc.He's the son of the 6th richest business man in South Korea which makes his life easy as his parents can afford to get the best lawyers that can help bail him out when he gets arrested for activites he has commit.

 

He was pissed off with the attention someone,in his class,had gotten today.He slammed the door shut and threw his bag on his silky sofa before throwing his body on his gigantic round and extra soft bed,that was the newest model that he requested to have.He always had the best of the best things so what made today different? He frowned before ruffling his hair and sitting up,refusing to become belittled like that.
 
He yelled out for the family’s secretary as soon as he got an idea.He requested the secretary to look into what’s the latest craze that is hyped and in demand,whatever it was,he wanted the best one.
 
‘’Now wait and see what I will do!’’ He smirked.
 
Soon it was the next day but he smiled as he knew it was definitely going to be different,more better than what yesterday had brought.He sat down on his latest vehicle and drove off to the university’s premises,obviously making sure he was in around the time most people would enter the university so that he could see more and more people looking at him with their eyes,wanting to be like him.
 
As expected,he smirked when he saw hundreds and hundreds of eyes all looking at him with their mouths opened when they saw the vehicle he drove in.
 
‘’So he buys himself a bigger and better Ferrari huh?’’ One of the student speaks to his friend.
 
‘’It’s amazing how he has so much money though.’’ The friend sighed as they both looked at the vehicle.
 
*Like always,you ers all idolise me.* He silently scoffed as he got out of his car.
 
‘’Nice car!’’ He heard his classmate gasp.
 
‘’Tell me something I don’t know!’’ He placed his hands inside his pockets as he entered the university. *I’m back to number 1 like always!*
 
Who can this person be?
 
=Sin of Greed,Kim Namjoon! Known as the flashy show-off,he finds it extremely important to be the best of the best regardless of whether it's about his riches or about his position in life. No matter what,he wants the whole world to know that everything linked with him is only the best.He's the son of the 1st richest business man in South Korea which is the reason why he can easily afford any expensive things to flaunt including his financial status,another reason why he thinks he is superior from everyone else.

 

The lights were shinning all around the place as the music got louder and louder with the people getting more and more intoxicated with the fun vibes of the party especially the guy,in the center of the dance floor,moving his body to the beat of the music as all eyes were on him and everyone was around him. 
 
‘’You’re a good dancer’’ She fluttered her eyelashes at him.
 
‘’Thanks!’’ He smirked as he already knew that.
 
‘’Man this party’s so amazing!’’ A guy wrapped his arm around him.
 
‘’Tell me about it!’’ He jumped around until his tiredness got the best of him. ‘’I'll just go get myself a drink!’’ 
 
‘’Come back soon!’’ The girls all giggled at him.
 
‘’Will do babes!’’ He winked at them before he walked towards the bar. ‘’Yo give me a glass of tequila!’'
 
He squinted his eyes as tightly as he could before sighing after drinking the glass of tequila in one go.He ruffled his hair as he felt happy with the attention he was getting from everyone and decided to go back to his throne where the people would thrive for his attention and existence.
 
His smile immediately went away when he saw that someone else had taken his place and the girls and boys,who were all cheering for him,were now pleasing someone else.He immediately frowned and glared at the person who had dared to take his spotlight away and immediately decided to get revenge on the person but how? That was the problem but then he smiled when he realised as to how he could get his place back.
 
With his fake smile,he wrapped his arm around his rival and nodded his head to the music while his other hand secretly had a drink,that was all poured down onto the floor and now he had to move his rival to the location of the slippery floor.
 
He went near the trap and called his rival to come near him to which his rival did and as expected,he watched his rival badly fall down on the floor.Sounds of hurt and cries of pain were coming out of his rival’s mouth to which he enjoyed seeing and soon a couple of guys took his rival out of the club so that left him with the girls and other guys all flying back to him,just the way he liked it.
 
Who is he you may ask?
 
=Sin of Envy,Jeon Jungkook! Known as the negative mood-killer,he is often negative about everything that is not about him and only wants the attention to all be on him. Since his friends are the only ones who know how he is,only they can tolerate and understand him whereas everyone else doesn't want to be near him.He's the son of the 3rd richest business man in South Korea however like usual,nothing he has satisfies him for long as he always compares himself with others.

 

She pressed her lips as she sat opposite him,who was busy,fixing his hair by combing it through his fingers.
 
‘’So how was your day?’’ She asked.
 
‘’It was great as usual.’’ He replied. ‘’Getting more fans who love me and want me is just a everyday scene for me you know.’'
 
‘’Oh I see.’’ She cleared . ‘’Aren’t you going to ask how my day was?’'
 
‘’Yeah sure it was great like mine obviously right?’’ He rolled his eyes. ‘’Anyway I can’t wait to tell you how cool my hair looks right now,doesn’t it look so beautiful? I just put the new hair gel I bought.’'
 
‘’Yeah it’s good.’’ She sighed as she placed her chin on her hand.
 
‘’Don’t I look so cute?’’ He smiled as he looked at the mirror.
 
‘’So what made you agree to go on a date with me?’’ She asked.
 
‘’I think I need to apply the new skincare cream to make sure this pimple doesn’t get any bigger.’’ He slightly frowned when he saw his pimple.
 
‘’Uhm…..’’ She was starting to get a bit annoyed with him. ‘’So do you think I’m cute,is that why you agreed?’'
 
‘’Yeah yeah sure why not.’’ He replied. ‘’Any way tell me what do you think of my clothes? I made sure that I looked great!’'
 
‘’Oh you did? Was it for our date?’’ She got interested in the conversation.
 
‘’I mean I always have to look good you know.’’ He replied,making her bored with the conversation again. ‘’I mean me looking quite boring and simple is a huge no no!’'
 
‘’Can we talk about something else than you?’’ She frowned. ‘’Why don’t we talk about the beach?’'
 
‘’I think the beach is a cool place.’’ He answered. ‘’I mean I took some pretty good pictures at the beach that made so many girls like my pictures at Instagram! Have you followed me by the way? You should really see my Instagram!’'
 
‘’Argh?! Do you talk about anything other than yourself?!’’ She angrily stood up.
 
‘’What are you getting so sensitive about?’’ He rolled his eyes. ‘’I don’t really like sensitive people you know.’'
 
‘’This date is over! I’m done!’’ She angrily stormed out.
 
‘’Another girl’s going to replace you!’’ He got back to looking at the mirror.
 
Who is this person?
 
=Sin of Pride,Kim Jin! This is the most harmful sin out of all of the deadly sins,definitely affecting his reputation negatively. Known as the arrogant pretty boy,everyone is attracted to him however most people can't really stand or stay with him for a long due to his constant need to always talk about himself only.He's the son of the 2nd richest business man in South Korea,making it easy for him to afford any designer brand items that catches his eyes.

‘’Oi you bastard!’’ His friends all yelled.
 
‘’You guys are finaly here!’’ Taehyung cheered as he waved his arms in the air.
 
‘’Happy birthday!’’ His friends all tackled him down to the floor.
 
‘’Argh get off me!’’ Taehyung frowned as he tried to crawl out of their bodies on top of him.
 
‘’Where’s Suga?’’ Namjoon looked around.
 
‘’Is that bastard still at home?!’’ Taehyung crossed his arms. ‘’I called him literally like 5 times to make sure he arrived on time!’’ 
 
‘’Who knows where the sloth is.’’ Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.
 
'' sake!'' Taehyung groaned. ''That prick should be here by now!''
 

''Wait where's Jimin?'' Namjoon looked around again.

''Wait a second!?'' Taehyung was surprised. ''Where the is Jimin now?! sake! Don't tell me he's going to be late too!''

''Properly having with another girl like usual I guess.'' Jin rolled his eyes as he looked at himself from the shop's glass window.

''If they're going to make me wait for a long time then trust me!'' Hoseok scoffed. ''They're going to die!''

''Let me call those two!'' Taehyung grumbled as he got his phone out.

''Wait no need!'' Namjoon pointed to a taxi,that stopped in front of them.

''Let me go you bastard!'' Suga hissed.

''You're always the late one!'' Taehyung angrily complained.

''Come on already!'' Jimin pulled Suga out of the taxi. ''Lazy boy over here was refusing to go out of the house,saying we had time when we obviously didn't.''

''I feel so tired.'' Suga groaned as Jimin held him.

''Why do you always do this ?!'' Jungkook sighed.

''You all know why!'' Suga replied. ''I do this exactly like the way you guys do yours!''

''Alright can we please all go inside now!'' Taehyung whined. ''I don't want to miss my birthday fun!''

''Lead the way then!'' Namjoon ordered.

Taehyung immediately ran into the restaurant in excitement and happiness since it was another place that could cater and provide him with the thing he loved the most in the whole world,food and lots and lots of it too.He didn't even hesistate to wait for the others as he ran to a table,that had seven seats and obviously sat down on the one that was nearest to the kitchen area.Taehyung could feel his hunger level going even more higher as he smelt the lovely scent of food that came out whenever the waitresses entered or left the area through the doors.

''Slow down you pig!'' Jimin insulted. ''It's just food!''

''No insulting the birthday boy!'' Taehyung glared at him.

''Sit down!'' Namjoon,who was helping Suga to walk,pushed him on a chair.

''The perfect seat for me!'' Jin sat down on the chair that was in the middle.

''Argh this place is annoying!'' Hoseok hated how noisy it was.

''Come on!'' Taehyung tried to persuade him. ''Just ignore them!''

''Hoseok just don't let it get to you!'' Namjoon advised.

''Where's the waitress?!'' Taehyung frowned as he looked around.

''Waitress eh?'' Jimin smirked as he had his eyes all around the area,eyeing around the women. ''Interesting!''

''Don't get all over them.'' Hoseok glared. ''We're just here to eat that's all.''

''Sure eat.'' Jimin was too busy,staring at the ladies to hear much about what Hoseok had said to him.

''Oh boy! Oh boy! I can't wait to eat everything!'' Taehyung clapped his hands in excitement. ''I'm going to eat the rice,the noodles,the burgers,the fries,the seafood,the meat,the cakes,the pies,the chocolate desserts,the ice creams and everything else they have!''

''And you wonder why he's still so thin like a stick.'' Jungkook frowned as he looked at his body then at Taehyung's. *Why can he get away with eating everything and still be so thin yet I have to control what I eat and go on diets and all that! This is so unfair!*

''Where's the waitress?'' Taehyung was whining like a child.

''Let me get her!'' Jimin smirked as he got out to talk to one of the waitress. ''Hey!''

''Hello!'' The waitress greeted.

''The name's Jimin and yours?'' Jimin leaned against the wall.

''JIMIN BRING THE WAITRESS HERE!'' Taehyung yelled at the top of his lungs.

''Why don't you follow me!'' Jimin winked at her before he walked back to the table.

The waitress could feel her cheeks burning after seeing the wink Jimin had given her,obviously admiring his y smile he had given her as well as the fact that someone charming was interested in her made her feel captivated.

''Hey you!'' Taehyung's voice brought her back to reality. ''I want everything you have!''

''E-Everything?'' The waitress was shocked.

''Yes yes everything!'' Taehyung replied. ''Now don't take too long!''

The waitress was a bit surprised with the rude and blunt attitude he had given her unknown to her that his hunger was causing him to be like this.

''Don't mind him!'' Jimin smiled at her. ''He's a bit of a pig you know!''

''I want this one right here!'' Namjoon pointed at the menu.

The waitress noticed that he was quite a flashy guy since she had seen quite a good amount of gold chains and bracelets around him with a single stud earring on his ear but she was surprised that a guy,who looked so rich,was ordering the cheapest dish.

''I'd like this one!'' Hoseok showed what he wanted.

The waitress was definitely intimidated with him as she saw his sharp eyes and heard his tough tone of voice,making her to nod immediately and limit as much contact as she could with him.

''This one looks good!'' Jin flashed his teeth at her.

The waitress couldn't help but stare at him with a shy smile since he was extremely handsome in her opinion while Jin could feel his ego and confidence getting bigger as he noticed the waitress admiring him,properly cause of his good looks like how all the others do.

''We're here too you know!'' Jungkook cleared his throat,causing the waitress to get back to earth. ''If you're done with your stares then get me this one!''

''Y-Yes!'' The waitress wrore down his order.

She looked up to see Jungkook giving Jin a glare,properly unknown to her that his envy was getting the best of him again while Jin was too busy,looking at his mirror to notice Jungkook was giving him a deadly glare.

*He thinks he's so handsome or something!?* Jungkook crossed his arms as he rolled his eyes. *Arrogant fool!*

''I'd like this one if you want mind sweetheart!'' Jimin flirted with her.

The waitress could feel her smile getting wider,obviously since a handsome guy was flirting with her but she was unknown to the fact that his intention was to just sleep with her then get rid of her like the rest.

''Is everything one done?'' The waitress asked.

''Just go get my order!'' Taehyung groaned. ''I'm so hungry!''

''What about Suga?'' Hoseok glared at the guy,who was sleeping at the corner of the table.

''This ing idiot with his sleepy behaviour again!'' The others all groaned.

''Wake up you bastard!'' Namjoon nudged him with his elbow.

''H-Huh?!'' Suga lazily opened his eyes. ''What is it?!''

''What the hell do you want to eat?!'' Taehyung frowned. ''Make it quick so I can eat my food!''

''Just get me whatever you have!'' Suga groaned as he went back to resting his head on the table.

''Just get him the cheapest thing you have!'' Hoseok demanded.

''Now go go go! Get my food!'' Taehyung ordered.

Jin looked around the restaurant and was definitely impressed with the amount of eyes that were turning to his direction,building his arrogance level and making it to grow even more higher than it was.He looked at a few of them and gave them his signature smile,causing them all to blush as they looked down.

*I've still got it!* Jin smirked,feeling impressed with himself.

Jin looked over at Taehyung and saw him clapping his hands in joy as well as continously looking to the direction of the waitress going around to each table,properly to see when they would come to his direction with his food.

''I can't wait to eat! I can't wait to eat!'' Taehyung could feel extremely excited.

''Slimmer down!'' Namjoon rolled his eyes. ''It's coming so relax!''

''Why the is everyone so noisy?!'' Hoseok angrily glared around the restaurant.

''Just ignore them Hoseok!'' Namjoon advised. ''Just relax!''

''They better shut the up before I'll make them do it!'' Hoseok placed his earphones back in his ears as he glared at the window,looking at the view outside.

''Control yourself!'' Namjoon glared at Jimin.

''What did I do?'' Jimin raised his eyebrow.

''You're all over the waitress as if you've never seen a girl before.'' Namjoon hissed. ''Calm yourself down!''

''And you can slimmer down with your gold chains!'' Jimin eyed his gold jewellery. ''What's with all the gold?''

''Shut your mouth up!'' Namjoon demanded.

''You don't interrupt with my business and I won't interrupt with yours!'' Jimin rolled his eyes.

''Food finally!'' Taehyung exclaimed as he clapped his hands.

Huge amounts of dishes were on the table,making Taehyung to smile as wide as he can with his arms in the air.

''Uhm...there isn't enough space.'' The waitresses looked around the table to place the other dishes.

''Wake this bastard up!'' Taehyung pointed at Suga.

''Wake up!'' Namjoon shook Suga and pulled him up.

''W-What is it?'' Suga groaned as he tried to open his eyes.

''We need to put the food on the table so move!'' Taehyung demanded. ''Anyway yes yes there's space now so come on and give me the food!''

''Just get this over and done with!'' Hoseok angrily sighed as he rolled his eyes.

''Food!'' Taehyung cheered.

Taehyung didn't spare a second as he pulled all the dishes in front of his face and started to stuff the food in his mouth,not bothering about the fact that he was getting weird stares and looks from other people.He was way too busy,filling his mouth and enjoying every taste of the dishes.

''How can someone eat like this?'' Jin was disgusted.

''Gluttony is a dangerous sin I guess.'' Jungkook commented.

''We're not going to talk about this in public!'' Namjoon shook his head.

''Alright I'm just saying.'' Jungkook replied.

''Are these people behind us going to shut up?!'' Hoseok growled in silent.

''Just forget about them.'' Jin advised.

Jungkook looked at his plate then at Jimin's plate,making him angry as he noticed something different out of the two plates that have the same food.He immediately called out for the waitress to come to him.

''Yes sir?'' The waitress stood next to Jungkook.

''What kind of chef do you have?!'' Jungkook frowned. ''This is ridiculous what my plate has!''

''What is the problem sir?'' The waitress questioned.

''Look at my plate and his plate!'' Jungkook pointed at Jimin's plate. ''How come he has more food in his plate and how come his food is presented better than mine?!''

''What?!'' The others all raised their eyebrow.

''What are you talking about Jungkook? The food's great!'' Taehyung chewed his food as he spoke.

''Don't chew with your mouth open!'' Namjoon was disgusted,seeing him being like this.

''I'm so sorry sir!'' The waitress didn't know what to really say.

''Oh come on and let it go Jungkook!'' Jimin flashed his teeth at the waitress. ''I mean it's not your fault isn't it sweetheart?''

''Hey I want another dish!'' Jungkook demanded. ''Now!''

''Y-Yes sir!'' The waitress grabbed his plate and walked to the kitchen area.

''Alright I've had enough of this !'' Hoseok stood up and walked to the table near him. ''Will you guys keep the damn noise down?!''

The people on the table all blinked their eyes as they saw Hoseok angrily glaring at them and felt quite scared of him.

''If I hear you all make another noise then you're all going to regret it after what I do to each and every one of you!'' Hoseok pointed his finger at them. ''Do I make myself clear?''

''Hoseok!'' Namjoon grabbed him. ''Sorry don't mind my friend!''

''Argh this.'' Hoseok walked back to the table.

*Honestly this guy!* Namjoon sighed as he followed him back to the table. ''Where's Jimin?!''

Namjoon looked around the table and the restaurant area as he tried to find that troublesome flirt however later he saw Jimin walking back to the table with a smirk on his face.

''Oh god don't tell me.'' Namjoon could see where this was going.

''You got her number didn't you?'' Suga yawned.

''Nope did one even better!'' Jimin smirked.

''What? You kissed her?'' Jin guessed.

''Even better!'' Jimin chuckled.

''Made out with her?'' Taehyung chewed with his mouth open,causing everyone to yell at him.

''Even better!'' Jimin grinned.

''You had with her?'' Hoseok asked.

''Bingo!'' Jimin smiled.

''What?! How?!'' Jungkook was surprised.

''There's a thing called disabled toilets that no one really goes in you know.'' Jimin chuckled.

''But me and Hoseok weren't gone for long?!'' Namjoon pointed out. ''How long did you have with her?''

''5 minutes tops I guess!'' Jimin shrugged his shoulders. ''I mean she gave me her number and all but what the hell am I going to do with this now? I'll just throw it away once we get out of here!''

''How can you still be eating?!'' Jin looked at Taehyung.

''He ordered more like usual.'' Suga rolled his eyes.

''Well we're all done so it's time to go now!'' Hoseok was impatient.

''Give me some time!'' Taehyung whined before he continued to eat his food.

''Excuse me?'' The group of men heard a voice behind them.

''Yes?'' The boys all looked at the girl.

''This is for you!'' The girl gave a piece of paper to Jin.

''For me?'' Jin held the paper before looking at it. ''A phone number?''

''My friend finds you handsome so I told her that I'll give you her number.'' The girl replied before walking off,making Jin to smirk.

''He gets hit on again.'' Suga rolled his eyes. 

''Yo Jin are you going to use that number?'' Jimin asked.

''You want it?'' Jin raised his eyebrow.

''For a one time thing.'' Jimin nodded his head.

''Take it!'' Jin gave him the paper. ''I don't really care about these things.''

''We're going to go now so hurry up Taehyung!'' Suga groaned.

''I'm going to ask for the bill.'' Namjoon called out to the waitress.

''I still got to eat more food though?!'' Taehyung whined.

''The bill please!'' Namjoon requested.

''Hurry the up Taehyung!'' Hoseok angrily rolled his eyes.

''Here you go sir!'' Namjoon took the bill off the waitress' hands.

''Alright how are we going to pay this?'' Jungkook asked after the waitress was gone.

''Everyone's going to put a few notes in except Taehyung cause it's his birthday.'' Jin replied.

Namjoon grabbed all the notes from his friends and counted the money before he took two notes out of the bundle.

''Why did you take your money out of the notes?'' Jin asked.

''We were about to pay more than we needed to.'' Namjoon answered. ''I've got a few coins that will pay the exact price.''

''Just put it there as tips then!'' Jungkook replied.

''Are you ing kidding me?!'' Namjoon scoffed. ''We aren't paying a penny more than the price!''

''So stingy.'' The others rolled their eyes.

''Get your up!'' Hoseok glared at Taehyung,who was still eating.

''Wait wait!'' Taehyung yelled as he continued to stuff food inside his mouth.

''No wonder no one wants to be near him.'' Namjoon rolled his eyes.

''Yo we better get out of here or else that waitress is going to come talk to me again.'' Jimin whispered.

'' this! I'm getting out of here!'' Hoseok hissed. ''You continue to eat all you want you pig!''

''Hoseok wait up!'' Jin yelled.

''Move it kid!'' Namjoon pulled Taehyung's collar as he walked ahead.

''My food! Noooo!'' Taehyung grabbed a handful of the food and stuffed it in his food,causing everyone to be disgusted with the scene.

''ing hell it's just food!'' Jimin kicked Taehyung out of his chair so he could walk.

''My food.'' Taehyung whined as he tried to grab them however he was dragged away from the restaurant.

 

The boys all walked to the empty football ground where no one else was there except for them.They all lied down on the ground and stared at the stars twinkling in the sky with the moon brightly shining,they all let out a sigh as they thought about their situation.

''Guys.'' Namjoon spoke,breaking the silence that was going on in the atmosphere.

''Yeah?'' The boys all looked at him after they sat up.

''Do you ever wonder when we're going to stop behaving like this?'' Namjoon sighed. ''I'm tired of all this.''

''Same.'' The others nodded their heads.

The guys were extremely close to one another as they could all relate to one another and were the only ones who could understand why they behaved like this.The guys knew that they were all cursed with a deadly sin however it made them quite unlikeable by others,who were unknown to their curse.

The boys couldn't talk to anyone about their deadly sins cause well who would even believe or understand them? Being cursed and all that seems so make-believe that no one would consider it to be actually factual,making the boys to keep quiet about their curse and to just be around each other who could all accept and understand each other.

''Will we ever get rid of this curse?'' Jungkook hated how envy could get the best of him so badly.

''How do we even get rid of this curse?'' Suga sighed.

''Is there really no cure for this?'' Hoseok felt like this was all hopeless.

''I don't like being like this!'' Jin let out his breath as he tightly closed his eyes for a second.

''I really wish for us to find a cure that can help us stop behaving like this!'' Jimin looked down.

''Surely there's a something out there that will help us stop behaving like this!'' Namjoon looked at the sky. ''No matter what it is,it will come to us and help us turn back into normal human beings!''

The guys all looked up at the sky as they wished for the cure to come into their life and help them become like the normal people but would their wish come to them faster than they had expected,is it already with them or is there still time for them to suffer until their wish finally comes true.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 1 and please do leave a comment telling me how you found this chapter.Thank you very much!


Thanks to these people that subscribed to the story!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I would also like to thank this amazing 1 people who upvoted this story!(MY FIRST UPVOTER FOR THIS STORY!!!!!)