I can't believe this

Of Sins And Senses

The house’s servant knocked on the door of the bedroom before they heard an order for them to come in.

‘’Sir your father wishes to see you at this moment.’’ The servant delivered the message they were told to give.

‘’Alright!’’ The seven boys all nodded their heads at their servants.

‘’Do you need anything before I leave sir?’’ The servant questioned.

‘’No that will be all.’’ The seven boys all spoke.

‘’I’ll leave the room then sir.’’ The servant bowed before leaving the room.

 

The seven boys,who were all at their own houses,got out of their gigantic room and walked down the stairs to see what their father could want from them at this moment.

‘’You wanted to see me?’’ The seven boys all opened the door,looking at their fathers.

‘’Yes sit down!’’ Their fathers all ordered,causing them to do so on a chair near by. ‘’You’re going to go to university now isn’t it?’'

 

‘’Yeah so?’’ Hoseok raised his eyebrow.

‘’I guess so.’’ Taehyung drank the drink he had in his hand.

‘’Don’t really want to but okay.’’ Jimin was focused on his phone.

‘’Can’t I NOT go?!’’ Suga complained,causing his father to glare at him to keep quiet.

‘’Sure why not.’’ Jin fixed his hair.

‘’I guess I have to.’’ Namjoon didn’t mind since it was another place to show off his wealth as if he hadn’t done enough of it.

‘’Fine.’’ Jungkook sighed before rolling his eyes.

 

‘’So you have become an adult now isn’t it?’’ Their father turned around to face his son.

 

‘’What’s your point?’’ Hoseok raised his eyebrow higher.

‘’Where is this conversation going?’’ Taehyung was suspicious.

‘’What has university and being an adult got to do with me and you?’’ Jimin was tired of listening to his father.

‘’Don’t play these mind games with me dad!’’ Suga could feel his father was trying to beat around the bush.

‘’What are you trying to say?’’ Jin asked as he fixed his hair.

‘’I think I know where this is going.’’ Namjoon could feel his fear getting higher as he suspected something.

‘’Are you trying to talk to me about something?’’ Jungkook had his doubts about his father’s way of speaking to him.

 

‘’I’ve decided on something that will be important in your life!’’ Their father announced.

 

‘’Just say what you want to say already!’’ Hoseok hated mind games like this.

‘’What?’’ Taehyung asked as he ate his granola bar.

‘’Are you done talking to me?’’ Jimin wanted to be alone with a new o he found.

‘’I feel tired!’’ Suga yawned.

‘’And what is that?’’ Jin looked at his facial structures with the mirror he had found nearby.

‘’Don’t tell me what I think you are going to tell me.’’ Namjoon could feel his father was talking about what he was thinking.

‘’Dad hurry up and tell me.’’ Jungkook was curious.

 

‘’I’ve decided to stop financing you with your expensive likes and tastes in whatever you enjoy to do!’’ Their father informed.

 

‘’WHAT?!’’ The seven men screamed at the top of their lungs.

 

‘’You must be ing joking me!’' Hoseok’s wealthy finance status was the only way he could finance both himself and his gang.

‘’Language Hoseok!’’ His father angrily yelled. 

‘’Who the hell is going to save me when I go to jail?!’’ Hoseok asked. ‘’I need a lawyer that can bail me out!''

 ‘’You’re an adult now so you can save your own self when you go to jail!’’ His father shot him a glare. ‘’You’ve made me spend so much on a lawyer that I hardly even use when it comes to matters about me and my business!''

''What am I going to do then!?'' Hoseok didn't know how to get the money that can be vital for his life.

''You are going to work!'' His father told him. ''Earn some money that can be useful in life!''

‘’This can’t be happening!’’ Hoseok refused. ‘’I don’t want to work on your stupid business! I don’t even know how to run the damn thing!’'

‘’You think I’ll let you ruin my business?’’ His father laughed. ‘’You’ve got to learn how business works first before you can even run it!’'

‘’Me and work?'' Hoseok groaned to himself.

‘’Like everyone else in the world,you’re going to work!’’ His father informed,causing Hoseok to be more angry. ‘’It’s time you get a job and finance your own self!’'

‘’I don’t want to go to some stupid ing job that I won’t know what to do and work with idiots!’’ Hoseok could feel his blood boiling. ‘’They’re all a bunch of annoying idiots!’'

‘’Hoseok curb your temper!’’ His father demanded. ‘’Stop being so angry and learn what it’s like to earn some money! It’s about time you do so!’'

‘’I can’t believe this bull!’’ Hoseok stormed out of his father’s room.

‘’You’re starting your new job in a few days by the way!’’ His father shouted,causing Hoseok to turn around.

‘’You’ve got me a job?!’’ Hoseok scoffed as he couldn’t believe it. ‘’ that job cause I’m not going!’'

‘’You’re going and that’s final!’’ His father demanded.

‘’ THIS BULL’’ Hoseok angrily went up to his room and slammed the door shut.

 

‘’Why aren’t you going to give me any money?!’’ Taehyung whined. ‘’I don’t even spend it on any useless things!’'

‘’Have you seen the last bill I received from your credit card?’’ His father shot him a glare. ‘’I’ve never spent so much on something so futile!’'

‘’It’s just food and drinks!’’ Taehyung complained. ‘’It’s my right as a human being to eat and drink properly or else I would die!’'

‘’It’s your right to eat everything within a whole day?!’’ His father argued back. ‘’Because of you,I always have to spend more and more money on the household’s groceries!’'

‘’But it’s good to have food and drinks to eat and drink on!’’ Taehyung couldn’t believe he had to limit the amount of food and drinks he could consume.

‘’I have spent more money on groceries than on my own business!’’ His father slammed the bill on his desk.

‘’I’m telling mom about this!’’ Taehyung had to result to his usual blackmail.

‘’Go ahead!’’ His father laughed. ‘’She agreed with me! She wants you to work and earn money like the rest of the house does!’'

‘’Are you joking!?’’ Taehyung couldn’t believe his mother was not at his side. ‘’What am I even going to do? I don’t even know how to do business stuff.’'

‘’Hence why you work and learn,son!’’ His father said. 

‘’I don’t want to do the family business.’’ Taehyung shook his head. ‘’It’s so complicated! I don’t even know what to do with it!’'

‘’Which is why your mother and I got a job for you!’’ His father informed.

‘’YOU DID WHAT?!’’ Taehyung hated the idea of working. ‘’With who? What am I going to do?!’'

‘’You’ll see in a few days!’’ His father smiled. ‘’Just get ready to stop all this luxurious eating and drinking you’ve been doing all your life.In a few days,it’s all going to go!’'

‘’NO you can’t do that!’’ Taehyung refused. ‘’I’ll complain to the police and the government about my human rights being violated!’'

‘’Go ahead and do whatever you want!’’ His father chuckled at the small threat. ‘’You think they arrest me on trying to show my son the way to earn money by getting a job? Do you think anyone will do that?’'

‘’THIS IS SO UNFAIR’’ Taehyung ran to his room and slammed the door shut.

 

‘’Woah woah woah what?!’’ Jimin’s full attention was on his father. ‘’I’m sorry but did you say something about my money? MY money?!’'

‘’I said something about MY money that you have been abusing!’’ His father argued. ‘’You’ve been wasting it on useless things! If you had saved all that money then you would have been as rich as me by now!’'

‘’Oh come on dad!’’ Jimin couldn’t believe this was happening to him. ‘’I only spent it on things that are important.’'

‘’And what’s that?’’ His father scoffed. ‘’On getting worthless little gifts for your always changing girlfriends? How many have you even made this week alone?’'

‘’I don’t know like 20 I guess?’’ Jimin replied but then shook his head as he found himself to be distracted. ‘’Hey hey that’s not the point! The point is that I have the right as your son to use your money! I should be able to use it,well in fact I should use it!’'

‘’And how will you show me you have rights on my finance?'’ His father was interested in hearing more.

‘’I will sue you!’’ Jimin threatened weakly,knowing that he wouldn’t do such a thing. ‘’Yes! I will bring my lawyer and do that!’'

‘’You mean MY lawyer!’’ His father scoffed. ‘’Who I pay while you? You just spend money on useless things so if you want to continue doing that then go ahead and work so you can have money to buy all the trivial items you can spend on your cheap girls!’'

‘’Dad is this about the girls?’’ Jimin sighed. ‘’Alright alright look! I’m ready to make a deal with you on having a few girlfriends! I’ll really do that IF I get to have my money!’'

‘’You aren’t getting anything whether you decide to spend any money or not.’’ His father glared at him. ‘’You are going to be working in a job I’ve got for you! You’ll see how money does NOT grow in trees like you think it does!’'

‘’Dad please let’s not act crazy and say all this.’’ Jimin felt like he would be ruined if his dad did this to him.

‘’You’re going to start in a few days!’’ His father ordered. ‘’Get ready and sort yourself out before you go there!’'

‘’I’M NOT GOING AND THAT’S FINAL!’’ Jimin angrily stormed to his room and slammed the door shut.

 

‘’Why are you doing that to me?!’’ Suga had a poker face on. ‘’I don’t even spend a lot of money like my friends,in fact I spent the least money yet I can’t have any money?! In what world is that fair?’'

‘’Who the hell has the money to support your video game obsession and daily takeaways?!’’ His father slammed his palm on the desk.

‘’Is this about me being lazy?!’’ Suga groaned. ‘’I can change that so I don’t need my money taken away from me!’'

‘’Whether you rot in that dirty room of yours or not,you’re still going to earn your own money now!’’ His father spoke. ‘’You should be considered lucky that I haven’t asked you to pay up for your bills! All the money I’ve spent on both your wants and needs,have you ever thought about that?!’'

‘’Why do I need to earn my money?!’’ Suga hated the idea. ‘’And how will I even do that?’'

‘’By working and getting a job like the rest of the world!’’ His father was in no mood to spoil his son anymore. ‘’You need to be independent now!’'

‘’Independant? I don’t even know how to spell the darn word,let alone be it!’’ Suga complained. ‘’Isn’t there any other way for me? Can’t I do it later?’'

‘’Your ‘’later later’’ habit has made you become extremely lazy!’’ His father crossed his arms. ‘’Me and your mother have spoilt you enough so now you need to work and earn money so you can pay for your own video games and takeaways!’'

‘’What do I have to do in this job?’’ Suga didn’t even really know what to expect.

‘’It will happen in a few days so you’ll see for yourself.’’ His father informed.

‘’Why me?! Why not my friends?!’’ Suga felt like this was unfair. ‘’They get away with spending money but I don’t?! I spent very little money and I still have to do this?!’'

‘’Who said they aren’t doing this?’’ His father asked. ‘’All of us dads wanted you spoilt kids to work hence why we all found a good place for you to work!’'

‘’This is ludicrous!’’ Suga groaned as he walked back to his room and slammed the door shut.

 

Jin paused for a few seconds before he tilted his head and tried to clean his ears by using a q-tip he had in his pocket. ‘’I-I’m sorry dad but I think I heard something wrong.’'

‘’And what was that?’’ His father asked.

‘’You said something about stopping my money or something crazy like that.’’ Jin acted like he was roaring in laughter. ‘’I mean imagine if you did something crazy like that then how could I buy all my clothes,shoes and products that makes your son so handsome?’'

‘’Jin.’’ His father spoke his name,causing Jin to look at him. ‘’What if I tell you that I really said that and you didn’t hear anything wrong?’'

‘’ARE YOU SERIOUS?!’’ Jin screamed as his eyes widen. ‘’You can’t do that with me!’'

‘’And why not?’’ His father questioned.

‘’Because…because…well..well I’m your son! Yes I’m your son and which father treats their son like this?!’’ Jin tried to persuade his father to not do such a thing. ‘’You can’t do that to me dad! A father won’t do that to their son,their real biological son!’'

‘’I would do the same whether you’re my real biological son or adopted son!’’ His father laughed at his face. ‘’I don’t care besides it’s time you learn to do something and support your own self!’'

‘’But…but…what about my clothes,my shoes and my products?!’’ Jin asked. ‘’How will I be able to buy them if I don’t have any money!?’'

‘’Which is why I found you a job!’’ His father excitedly informed whereas Jin’s reaction was the complete opposite. ‘’Having a job isn’t that bad!’'

‘’I don’t want to work with other people.’’ Jin hissed. ‘’I don’t want to be with people who are lower than me!’'

‘’Jin don’t act that way!’’ His father frowned. ‘’You’re going to be working there in a few days!’'

‘’But I’m your son! I’m the son of the 2nd richest businessman!’’ Jin argued. ‘’I shouldn’t be doing something like this!’'

‘’I don’t care whether your the richest son or the poorest!’’ His father raised his voice. ‘’You would still be working in a job and earning your money regardless! It’s about time you go and get yourself some knowledge on how to run a business so later you can handle the family business!’'

‘’I don’t want to handle such a burden!’’ Jin angrily frowned.

‘’I’m not hearing no for an answer!’’ His father demanded that things were going to go his way.

‘’I WISH I WAS DEAD!’’ Jin raced to his room and slammed the door shut.

 

‘’Oh dad stop your jokes!’’ Namjoon faked a laughter,secretly hoping that it wasn’t true.

‘’You and I know well that I am not joking so quit your fake laughter.’’ His father gave him a look.

‘’You must be joking?!’’ Namjoon stood up,shocked since this was the only thing he could flaunt to the world and now it was gone from his hands. ‘’Why is my money,which is rightfully mine being taken away from me like this?!’'

‘’Oh relax!’’ His father slammed his son’s back. ‘’Besides you haven’t earned any of the money you claim is yours so why not work and earn the money which you can call your own?’'

‘’This can’t be happening to me!’’ Namjoon felt like he had become inferior like the rest of the world now. ‘’Why now? Why me? This is ridiculous!’'

‘’Namjoon you’re 21 now! You’re officially an adult so it’s about damn time you learn the ways of life and earn your own dough!’’ His father advised. ‘’Now all the money you earn can be rightfully yours!’'

‘’Wait wait wait I earn money?’’ Namjoon felt very interested in what he was hearing.

‘’Yeah that’s what a job does.’’ His father shrugged his shoulders. ‘’You work then you earn money!’'

‘’Interesting!’’ Namjoon smirked. ‘’And how much money are we talking about?’'

‘’Don’t expect it to even be 2% of what I’m earning.’’ His father replied.

‘’EXCUSE ME?!’’ Namjoon felt like he was officially poor. ‘’Wait a second…Aren’t I going to work with you in the family business?! I’m the next CEO in line!’'

‘’Yes that you are but for you who has no experience or knowledge on business to take over my position,would be settling my business for failure.’’ Namjoon saw his father shaking his head at the idea.

‘’W-What am I going to do now then?!’’ Namjoon felt like he had reached a dead-end.

‘’I’ve got you a job at a friend of mines so you’re going to work for him.’’ His father replied. ‘’The money isn’t that great but—‘'

‘’Wait wait wait WHAT?!’’ Namjoon thought his life was over. ‘’What do you mean the money isn’t great?! Then don’t make me work there! How can I finance myself if I can’t even afford to get good money from this job?!’'

‘’Now hang on a second Namjoon.’’ His father sighed. ‘’It’s a starting point so whatever you get from the place should be more than enough!’'

‘’This is ridiculous! This idea is madness!’’ Namjoon argued. ‘’If you do such a thing with me then I’ll commit suicide! I’ll die!’'

‘’And how many times have you used that on me?’’ His father knew that Namjoon had no courage to do such a thing. ‘’Every time I refuse to give you money,you give me the same old blackmail.’'

‘’I’m really going to do it!’’ Namjoon lied but felt disappointed that his father didn’t care. ‘’Dad I REALLY AM going to do it!’'

‘’Save your lies for someone else.’’ His father rolled his eyes. ‘’You’re starting your job in a few days as well as your finance that me and your mother give you will be gone from now on.’'

‘’I HATE MY LIFE!’’ Namjoon screamed as he dashed to his room and slammed the door shut.

 

‘’This can’t be happening to me!’’ Jungkook placed his hand on his chest as he imagined a life where he was poor. ‘’No no no! I can’t and won’t let you do that!’'

‘’Why not?’’ His father crossed his arms. ‘’You’re always complaining how we’re only the 3rd richest and not the 1st so why don’t you see how hard making money and making your way to the top can be?’'

‘’I understand making money is hard and all but come on!’’ Jungkook groaned. ‘’That doesn’t mean I have to earn money or stuff.I’d rather have you take a little of my money away rather than take the whole thing!’'

‘’I’m still going to send you to work and get your own money Jungkook.’’ His father refused to give into his son. ‘’You’re going to learn what it’s like to work hard like the rest of us!’'

‘’But why?!’’ Jungkook felt like he was betrayed. ‘’Do I spend a lot of money like Namjoon and Jin? Do I spend it on useless things like Jimin or Suga? Do I give you trouble in saving my like Hoseok? Do I abuse my money like Taehyung on basic needs? I do NO such thing like any of them!’'

‘’We all agreed on sending you guys to work on a job!’’ His father informed. ‘’So stop arguing and comparing yourself to others! You’re all going to work and earn your own money!’'

‘’No come on dad you can’t do this to me!’’ Jungkook refused to let his father do such a thing.

‘’Save your whining and comparing for someone else.’’ His father had enough of him. ‘’You’re going to work and you’re starting in a few days! It’s decided so no matter what you say,my decision won’t change!''

‘’Why me?!’’ Jungkook couldn’t understand. ‘’No one else in the world does this to their child yet you do this to me?! This is so unfair! I can’t believe you betrayed me like this!’'

‘’There is no betrayal in wanting and making your son work!’’ His father rolled his eyes. ‘’You’re going to work so you can learn how business can be! It’s all for your good!’'

‘’My good?!’’ Jungkook scoffed. ‘’Seems like I’ve been screwed over by my own family! This is so unbelieveable!’'

‘’No means no Jungkook so don’t even try.’’ His father got busy in reading his newspapers. ‘’You are going to be working in a few days in a job I got for you and that’s final!’'

‘’YOU BACKSTABBERS!’’ Jungkook screamed as he sprinted to his room and slammed the door shut.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 4 and please do leave a comment telling me how you found this chapter.Thank you very much!


Thanks to these people that subscribed to the story!