Introducing the girls

Of Sins And Senses

Due to my status as a university student,I have lots of work as well as laziness got the best of me hence why I haven't updated any of my fanfics at all.


*CLING CLING*

The bell,that was attached to the door,swinged left to right as a few people entered inside.Their attention immediately went to a girl that stood in front of them.
 
‘’Welcome!’’ A girl with a bright smile greeted.
 
=Meet Ryu Sujeong! She is a happy go lucky girl that always has a bright golden smile on her face,often making people feel comfortable and happy around her.Her parents died from a car accident when she was very young hence she has spent most of her life in an orphanage.Even if she has a smile on her face,she wishes to know more about what different flavours taste like and how flavours explode in your mouth.
 
Sujeong assisted the people into a table before handing them with a menu politely.The customers liked her customer service skills,smiling back to her as they enjoyed her company.
 
After taking their order,Sujeong walked back to the kitchen area to tell the others what the order was.
 
‘’Is that everything?’’ A girl nonchalantly asked.
 
=Meet Lee Soojung! She is a girl that has no expressions on her face,often giving off a cold and uncaring vibe to others about her even though that is not the impression she wants to give. All she knows about her parents is that they gave her to the orphanage when she was an infant. Even if she appears aloof and disconnected with everything,she wishes to know how it feels to experience emotions and how she looks like when she sees her emotions through her facial expressions.
 
‘’Yes Soojung!’’ Sujeong nodded her head.
 
‘’You want to do the drinks?’’ Soojung asked.
 
\Yes/ A girl who looked at Soojung,nodded her head as she wrote on her notebook the word yes.
 
=Meet Jung Yein! She is a girl that has very little to say,making it hard for people to communicate and know more about her even though she wishes not to be like this.Her parents were missing ever since she was a toddler,causing her to stay in the orphanage ever since. Even if she appears quiet,she wishes to know how it feels to communicate and speak freely and how it feels to express everything that the heart wishes to say.
 
‘’You want to make a new batch?’’ Soojung patted at another girl’s back.
 
‘’Sure!’’ The girl agreed.
 
=Meet Kim Kei! She is a girl that finds everything she touches to be rock-hard,often making her to hesitate over new objects that she could touch and feel. All she knows is that she was an unwanted child that her mother had to give birth to hence placing her in the orphanage the next day. Even if she tries to put her lack of touch skills behind,she wishes to know how it feels to experience the contact of the skin and how it feels to feel different textures against her palms.
 
‘’Yein!’’ Soojung called out. ‘’Tell her to keep an eye on the stove.’'
 
\Please keep an eye on the stove/ Yein showed the girl what she wrote after writing it on her notebook.
 
‘’Yes!’’ She nodded her head.
 
=Meet Lee Mijoo! She is a girl that is unable to hear anything,often getting sympathy and sorrow from others even though she doesn’t wish for others to feel this way about her. All she knows is that her parents were bankrupt and they had no other option but to put her in the orphanage when she had just e. Even if she can’t hear anything,she wishes to know how it feels to hear something loud bursting in your ear-drums and how it feels to listen to different types of music that affects your mood.
 
‘’The food’s done!’’ Soojung yelled after she had decorated all of the orders in the tray,ready to give to the customers.
 
‘’I’ll take it!’’ A girl was enthusiastic to do more in her work.
 
=Meet Yoo Jiae! She is a girl that isn’t able to smell anything but that doesn’t affect her when performing her job she tries to do in the best way she can. She doesn’t know much about her parents other than the fact that they died in a bomb blast,which is why she has spent most of her time in the orphanage when growing up.Even if she tries not to let this sense of smell affect her,she wishes to know how it feels to smell different types of smells and how it feels when your mood can change positively just by the sense of smell.
 
Jiae had a bright smile on her face as she walked over to the customers to hand them their orders and at the same time,another girl entered the kitchen area.
 
‘’Do you have anything for me to do?’’ The girl questioned.
 
=Meet Park Myungeun! She is a girl that can’t see in colour,often affecting her in a daily basis since everyone experiences the sight of colours every second of their life.All she knows is that her mother committed suicide after the death of her father who died from a heart attack,causing her to live in the orphanage after the events. Even if she tries to be positive about her experiences in life,she wishes to know how it feels to see different types of colours appearing in front of you and how it feels to look at the colours all flying and exploding in front of you.
 
‘’For now,there’s nothing!’’ Soojung replied.
 
‘’We might get more customers soon!’’ Kei turned around to face Soojung.
 
‘’Alright everyone’s going to be at their normal positions like usual!’’ Soojung announced. ‘’Jiae,Myungeun and Sujeong will deal with customers whereas Yein will be at drinks,Kei at making new batches of desserts,Mijoo will be at the stove,primarily melting most of the different types of chocolates for our desserts while I will be at the decorating area! Alright everyone we’ve got a cafe to run so let’s get to work!’'
 
‘’Yes!’’ The others all nodded their heads,except for Mijoo who didn’t hear a single thing.
 
‘’Yein tell Mijoo what I said about her job being that she has to focus on the chocolates and to make sure it melts properly!’’ Soojung told.
 
Yein went over to Mijoo and wrote what Soojung had said to her before showing Mijoo the text of what Soojung had ordered her to do whereas the three girls,who were told to attend to the customers,went to the dining area.
 
‘’Excuse me?’’ A customer called out.
 
‘’Yes?’’ Jiae gave him a bright smile.
 
‘’This smells quite funny!’’ The customer complained. ‘’Is it supposed to be like this?’'
 
‘’S-Smell?’’ Jiae didn’t know what to do.
 
‘’Is it supposed to smell like this?’’ The customer questioned. 
 
‘’I-I…..’’ Jiae felt like she was stuck.
 
‘’Why don’t you smell this and see for yourself!’’ The customer requested.
 
Jiae gulped her saliva as she felt stuck since with her useless sense of smell that she couldn’t even use,how would she be able to help the customer at all.
 
‘’Is anything the problem?’’ Soojung,who had no expressions on her face like usual,walked over to them.
 
‘’Is this supposed to smell like this?’’ The customer asked.
 
‘’Let me see.’’ Soojung gave it a smell. ‘’Yes sir,the cinnamon is a spice that can often give a distinctive smell but yes it is supposed to smell like this!’’
 
‘’Oh okay I understand!’’ The customer nodded his head as he continued to eat his food.
 
‘’Thank you Soojung!’’ Jiae sighed as she walked along with Soojung.
 
‘’Anytime you have any problems like that then just say so!’’ Soojung replied as she walked inside the kitchen area.
 
‘’Soojung Soojung!’’ Kei smiled as she grabbed Soojung’s hand.
 
‘’What is it?’’ Soojung looked at her.
 
‘’I tried a new recipe to make and I think this tastes good!’’ Kei clapped her hands. ‘’Here try it!’'
 
Soojung took a bite out of the new piece of cake Kei had made. ‘’It’s good!’'
 
‘’Try this new recipe!’’ Kei turned Mijoo around to fed her before feeding Yein a piece to try.
 
‘’I really like it!’’ Mijoo commented.
 
\It’s delicious!/ Yein wrote what she thought in her notebook before showing it to Kei.
 
‘’I wanna try too!’’ Jiae saw Kei feeding to Yein,making her to whine.
 
‘’Here try it!’’ Kei fed Jiae a piece.
 
‘’Oh it’s really really good!’’ Jiae clapped her hands before she turned around. ‘’Myungeun you better try this! It’s great!’'
 
Myungeun ate the piece of cake Kei fed her. ‘’I really like it!’'
 
Sujeong entered the kitchen area to see everything smiling and looking happy. 
 
‘’What’s going on here?’’ Sujeong questioned with a bright smile.
 
‘’Kei just made a new cake and we try…..’’ Jiae immediately stopped talking when she realised what she had said to the girl who couldn’t taste anything.
 
‘’Jiae!’’ Myungeun sternly spoke her name before shaking her head.
 
‘’I-I’m so sorry!’’ Jiae apologised. ‘’I shouldn’t have said that!’'
 
‘’I want to try it!’’ Sujeong smiled.
 
‘’Sujeong?’’ Kei blinked her eyes,surprised that Sujeong wanted to taste something even though it will be just a bland taste like always.
 
‘’I still want to taste it!’’ Sujeong knew what the others were trying to do. ‘’I’m not going to let these bland tastebuds of mine get in the way of a new recipe my friend made!’'
 
‘’If you want to then here.’’ Kei fed her a piece.
 
‘’Thank you!’’ Sujeong spoke. ‘’It’s good!’'
 
‘’It is?’’ Kei asked,not sure what Sujeong could even taste.
 
‘’I heard everyone say it was good so it must be good Kei!’’ Sujeong smiled. ‘’It doesn’t matter if I can’t taste it! Whatever you made,it must be good!''
 
‘’Thank you.’’ Kei smiled.
 
*STINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*
 
The girls were interrupted by a loud stinging sound,that came from the storage area of the cafe.All of the six heads turned to the storage area except for Mijoo,who couldn’t hear anything.
 
‘’Let me check what happened!’’ Soojung walked to the storage area to check before returning back. ‘’Who left the storage room's door open?’'
 
‘’That’s the sound it makes when the door is left open!?’’ Kei titled her head.
 
‘’Who was it?’’ Soojung questioned.
 
‘’Not me!’’ The others all shook their heads.
 
‘’Was it Mijoo?’’ Soojung looked at the girl,who was looking at the chocolate melting.
 
Yein patted Mijoo’s back,causing Mijoo to turn around and face her. \Did you leave the storage door open?/
 
‘’O-Oh…’’ Mijoo blinked her eyes. ‘’I think I did! I’m sorry!’'
 
\It’s fine! Please make sure to close it properly next time/ Yein gave her a smile.
 
‘’The cafe’s closing soon so let’s serve the remaining customers!’’ Sujeong suggested before walking out to the dining area.
 
The three girls,who were responsible for serving the customers went out to the dining area.
 
‘’Excuse me!’’ A customer called Myungeun.
 
‘’Yes maam?’’ Myungeun replied.
 
‘’The icing on this cake is quite different to what I saw before,is it supposed to be in this colour?’’ The customer squinted her eyes at the cake’s icing. ‘’I don’t know if it looks right or not.’'
 
‘’C-Colour?’’ Myungeun started to panic internally.
 
‘’Yeah I don’t think the colour’s right!’’ The customer agreed.
 
‘’Sujeong!’’ Myungeun immediately grabbed hold of Sujeong,who was walking past her. ‘’Is the colour on this cake not supposed to be like this?!’'
 
‘’Colour?’’ Sujeong realised that Myungeun needed help,making her to look at the cake. ‘’No no the colour is fine maam! We try different colour icings and colourings for every cake!’'
 
‘’Oh okay nothing to worry about then!’’ The customer smiled.
 
‘’Thank you Sujeong!’’ Myungeun let out a breath,walking with her to the kitchen area.
 
‘’Don’t mention it!’’ Sujeong smiled brightly like how she usually did,causing her eyes to smile along with her.
 
In times like this,the girls were thankful for each other to be there and help them since it would be impossible to know what to do or say as their senses were no help to them.The girls were the only ones who knew and understood each other’s lack of sense since they,too,had a sense that was useless and wasn’t working at all but it would be useless to explain and tell everyone since not all of their senses are easy to believe hence causing most of them to just keep quiet about their lack of sense and behave as if nothing was wrong about them even though they could say otherwise.
 
Soon it was time to close the cafe,making the seven girls to clean the dining area and kitchen area of the cafe to make sure the cafe is extremely hygienic and sanitary that appeals to both their and the customers’ sight when viewing the cafe.
 
‘’Everything must be cleaned properly!’’ Soojung looked around the restaurant.
 
‘’Is there anything else left to do?’’ Myungeun asked.
 
‘’There is always something to do!’’ Jiae cleaned the little of the littlest stains and rubbish to make sure everything was spotless.
 
‘’Is the trash taken out?’’ Sujeong wasn’t sure whether she should check or not.
 
‘’Didn’t Mijoo do that?’’ Soojung asked before calling Yein. ‘’Ask Mijoo whether she’s taken the trash out or not while Kei,make sure all the dishes are kept away in the cupboards!’'
 
‘’The floor is all clean!’’ Jiae was proud to see the stainless and shiny floor.
 
Soojung felt a pat behind her back,turning around to see Yein showing her notebook at her. \Mijoo said that she’s already taken the trash out! She’s almost done,cleaning the sink area/
 
‘’That’s great!’’ Soojung had no facial expressions on her face,giving Yein a nod to show her satisfaction.
 
‘’Business has been good as usual!’’ Sujeong clapped her hands as she informed the group about how the business progression had been for today. ‘’It was a bit too busy for us to handle at times but we managed to get through it like usual!’'
 
‘’That’s good news!’’ Myungeun cheered,pleased with what she had heard.
 
‘’Well done everyone!’’ Kei fist-pumped her two hands in the air.
 
Soojung sighed as she looked down,wishing that she could express her happiness and smile brightly like how the others were all doing yet all she had on her face was a facial expression that looked like it was on a -face mode that refused to switch off.She wondered how it would be to smile or if she would even ever be able to smile,slightly fearing that maybe she could never be able to have the chance to.
 
‘’Guys!’’ Jiae gave them a look before her eyes went to the direction of Soojung looking down at the floor.
 
The others immediately blinked their eyes and bit their bottom lip as they understood Soojung’s pain,immediately making them to all go and give her a hug.
 
‘’We’re very very sorry!’’ They all apologised,regretting their celebration as it could be quite insulting for Soojung.
 
‘’No no it’s fine!’’ Soojung knew that they meant no harm.
 
‘’We really didn’t mean to be rude like this!’’ Myungeun explained.
 
‘’I never should have cheered or did a mini-celebration!’’ Sujeong whined as she mentally yelled at herself.
 
‘’We’ll make sure to not do it again!’’ Kei agreed.
 
‘’No no I know you celebrated for the cafe’s success so it’s fine.’’ Soojung wanted to smile to show them that she was really fine,even though her -face expression on her face could say otherwise. ‘’Trust me guys! Even if I look like this,I really really mean it when I say I’m fine! I j-just wish I could celebrate with you guys.’'
 
The others felt quite sorry as they heard Soojung sigh,clearly knowing how much of a pain this curse could be as they suffered the same fate but before they all could think more about it,the sound of the kitchen door opening attracted their attention and there they saw Mijoo and Yein walking towards them.
 
‘’You know the two quietest members can sometimes be the loudest in times like this.’’ Jiae chuckled.
 
‘’At times I’m thankful they get our attention off our problems!’’ Kei agreed.
 
Yein attracted everyone’s attention by knocking on the table. \Is it time to leave the cafe now?/
 
‘’I think everyone has done their job for today so yes!’’ Soojung nodded her head. ‘’We can now go!’'
 
‘’Where are we going?’’ Myungeun questioned.
 
‘’Where we always go!’’ Soojung answered as she opened the door to leave the cafe. ‘’To her again!’'
 
‘’Oh let’s go!’’ Kei was excited.
 
After making sure the cafe’s doors were locked securely,the girls all walked ahead to a place they often went to where they could meet someone they could trust.

The girls all looked at the crystal globe as they got curious and interested in knowing more.There were three chairs that was in front of the table,that had the crystal globe,which was occupied by Kei,Soojung and Jiae whereas Sujeong,Mijoo,Yein and Myungeun stood behind them all in their respective order.
 
The girls were all quiet,waiting for their friend who,was sitting opposite them,trying to find answers to provide them with new information about their curse and hopefully help them to get rid of it soon.
 
‘’Jisoo…..’’ The girls all sighed as they looked down,wanting to ask the same questions they always asked her.
 
‘’It’s the same questions isn’t it?’’ Jisoo sighed as she expected them to do the same thing again.
 
‘’We’re so sorry but we can’t help it!’’ Sujeong whined.
 
‘’Alright alright.’’ Jisoo knew the girls couldn’t help them since if she was in their position,she would do the same thing too. ‘’What’s the questions?’'
 
The girls all immediately spoke at the same time,causing Jisoo to close her eyes tightly for a brief second as she waved both of her hands in front of their faces.
 
‘’One at a time girls! One at a time!’’ Jisoo couldn’t understand a single thing from what she had just heard.
 
‘’How can we get rid of this horrible curse we have?!’’ Jiae groaned as she wanted to get rid of this curse.
 
‘’When will we be normal like the rest of the world?!’’ Sujeong was desperate for an answer.
 
‘’Will we ever turn back into normal human beings that can use our senses?’’ Myungeun looked down as she felt the least confident and happy with her lack of sense.
 
‘’How come it’s only us that’s been cursed with something like this?’’ Kei felt unfair with what she and the others had to deal with whereas no one else had the same problem as them.
 
\Why is the universe so harsh on us?/ Yein questioned before showing Mijoo her text book. \Mijoo you can ask your question to Jisoo!/
 
‘’Are we even human beings? No other human beings has ever suffered like the way we have!’’ Mijoo hated her lack of sense the most as she had to rely on others to go through life.
 
‘’I understand your frustration guys but you see the universe is a strange thing.’’ Jisoo tried to explain to the frustrated girls. ‘’At times it can be unfair and cruel however at the end of the day,it only does this so you can learn and understand that what it’s trying to do is not to cause annoyance and anger but to teach you a lesson about yourself and life in general!’'
 
‘’This is the worst way anyone could learn a lesson!’’ Soojung felt like a robot that only spoke in a monotone tone with a face expression,wishing to be the complete opposite.
 
‘’I understand your anger!’’ Jisoo understood their pain.
 
‘’How come you don’t suffer like us?!’’ Kei frowned. ‘’Why is it just us?’'
 
‘’That I don’t know!’’ Jisoo replied,unsure why she didn’t suffer like them. ‘’What I do know is a way to get rid of this mundane misfortune!’'
 
‘’There’s a way to get rid of this?!’’ The five girls,except Yein and Mijoo,immediately spoke as they heard the news they had been dying to hear.
 
‘’W-What’s going on?’’ Mijoo could see the five girls all leaning towards Jisoo,unsure of what was said to them but wishing she could hear the news too.
 
\Jisoo said there’s a way to get rid of our curse!/ Yein tugged on Mijoo's shirt,showing her what she wrote on her notebook.
 
‘’There is?!’’ Mijoo gasped as she clapped her hands,excited to know what to do to get rid of her suffering.
 
‘’Love!’’ Jisoo answered as she looked at the crystal globe. ‘’That’s the only way you can get rid of this trouble!’'
 
‘’What?!’’ The five girls all exclaimed as they showed a poker face,except for Soojung who had her usual face expression on her face. ‘’We don’t get it!''
 
‘’What’s the way to get rid of our jinx?’’ Mijoo tugged on Yein’s shirt this time,wanting to know what Jisoo had told them.
 
\Jisoo said love is the only way to get rid of our jinx!/ Yein wasn’t sure what Jisoo’s advice could mean.
 
‘’What does that mean?’’ Mijoo titled her head,wanting to know more.
 
‘’You see things like this happen for a reason and your reason is love!’’ Jisoo explained. ‘’You’ve all heard of the term ‘’soulmates’’ right?’'
 
‘’S-Soulmates?!’’ Kei raised her eyebrow.
 
‘’I don’t get what that means!’’Jiae didn’t know what to say.
 
‘’What’s the link with soulmates and love?’’ Soojung was curious to know more.
 
‘’What’s everyone saying?!’’ Mijoo asked Yein.
 
\Jisoo said love is the reason why this is happening to us and something about soulmates that she hasn’t explained yet./ Yein wrote back to Mijoo,who read her notebook.
 
‘’How is our senses linked with love and soulmates?’’ Sujeong didn’t understand a thing Jisoo was telling them.
 
‘’Tell us more Jisoo!’’ Myungeun was intrigued to figure things out.
 
‘’A soulmate is a person who you have an immediate connection with,it might not always be a positive connection at first but as time goes on,it turns into the best connection that’s so strong that you can’t help but be drawn to them in a way that you’ve never experienced in life before.’’ Jisoo explained. ‘’As time goes on,you fall in love with them and the love becomes something so deep,complex and powerful that you begin to wonder if anything like this could ever be felt in life.’'
 
‘’So that person connects with us individually and understands us?’’ Jiae asked to which Jisoo nodded her head.
 
‘’But how does that exactly link to love?’’ Sujeong tried to connect all the dots in this confusing puzzle.
 
‘’Basically that person is the one the universe has destined you to be with!’’ Jisoo explained in a very clear and straight-forward manner. ‘’They’re the one that completes you and they are the one that teaches you the true meaning of love! Every love connection that is not with your soulmate will bound to fail and be unsuccessful.’'
 
‘’Oh my!’’ Kei was surprised with the new information she heard.
 
‘’Yein do you need a minute to write all of what I’ve said down so you can show Mijoo?’’ Jisoo looked at Yein.
 
\I’ve already written it down!/ Yein smiled as she showed her answer she wrote on her notebook.
 
‘’Wow that was extremely quick!’’ Jisoo was shocked.
 
‘’The girl’s been doing this for about 15-16 years of her life,she’s gotten pretty darn good at it!’’ Myungeun complimented.
 
‘’She’s extremely quick at writing every word she hears!’’ Sujeong ruffled Yein’s hair.
 
‘’So what does this all mean?!’’ Soojung wanted to know more about the information Jisoo was telling them. ‘’Soulmate? Love? How does it all link with our senses and the curse?’'
 
‘’Jisoo!’’ Mijoo spoke. ‘’Is our curse curable with the help of our love for our soulmate or something like that?’'
 
‘’Quite close!’’ Jisoo spoke while Yein wrote down the answer to show to Mijoo.
 
‘’What I’m trying to say is that the only way you can get rid of this curse of yours is by finding your soulmate! The one that’s destined to be your true love,the one that can help you get rid of this curse of yours forever!’’ Jisoo informed,causing everyone’s eyes to turn wide open.
 
‘’Why is everyone looking at Jisoo like that?’’ Mijoo noticed the six girls’ eyes wide open.
 
Yein tugged on her shirt and wrote down everything Jisoo said before showing Mijoo what Jisoo had told them. 
 
‘’W-What?!’’ Mijoo was shocked as she joined the girls with her eyes wide open.
 
‘’How would we be able to do that?!’’ Jiae felt like this was definitely an impossible mission. ‘’There is more than 7 billion people in the world so how are we able to find our ‘’the one’' or soulmate?’’ 
 
‘’First of all,the one and your soulmate is basically one person who you are destined to be with!’’ Jisoo answered. ‘’And yes,it’s hard to find that person out of 7 billion in the world,you obviously don’t have any idea as to who it could be but just know that one way or another,you will find him! No matter how long it takes to find that person,you will find him but that isn’t really the hardest part.’'
 
‘’That ISN’T!?’’ The girls had their eyes even more wider.
 
‘’What’s going on?’’ Mijoo looked at the girls who had their eyes wide open again.
 
Again Yein showed Mijoo what Jisoo had said by writing it down on her notebook,making Mijoo to be surprised with what she read.
 
‘’What’s the hardest part?!’’ Mijoo asked what the girls wanted to know.
 
‘’It’s the part of truly falling in love with them!’’ Jisoo answered. ‘’Love is never an easy thing! It will never come to one as easily and quickly as one wishes,it comes when one doesn’t really expect it to arrive. Finding your soulmate isn’t the hard part,it’s the part where you two both experience the journey of love and unite as a couple! If you two don’t love each other or feel as much love as one another should then your curse isn’t going to go!’'
 
‘’This is harder than I thought!’’ Jiae covered her face with her hands.
 
‘’How are we going to even do this?’’ Sujeong sighed,feeling like all this was nothing but a big piece of work.
 
‘’What if they don’t fall in love with us?!’’ Soojung asked,afraid that she might scare her soulmate off.
 
‘’Then your curse doesn’t go away!’’ Jisoo answered. ‘’Your meeting with your soulmate is very important! Once you and your soulmate part ways and there’s no more hope of uniting with them then you’re cursed with your sense that won’t ever work and sadly you don’t get another chance of falling in love.’'
 
‘’It’s like the universe wants to play a game with us!’’ Myungeun groaned,disappointed with what she was informed.
 
‘’Can’t we just find another way than to go through all this?’’ Kei agreed as she felt this way of getting rid of her curse was extremely difficult.
 
‘’There isn’t another way!’’ Jisoo shrugged her shoulders. ‘’The choice is yours but I finally managed to give you the answer!’'
 
‘’Oh boy!’’ Mijoo commented after reading what Yein had written to her.
 
‘’What if we don’t like our soulmate?’’ Jiae squinted her eyes. ‘’Can we change?’'
 
‘’I don’t really think so!’’ Jisoo replied. ‘’I’ve never heard of someone changing their soulmate besides these things are something we can’t control at all! It’s not up to our will,it’s all in the will and power of the universe! We mortal human beings are just the puppet of their confusing and complex game!’'
 
‘’What a fun game.’’ Sujeong sarcastically hissed.
 
‘’Uhm…well does it have to be a long term love thing?’’ Soojung asked.
 
‘’What do you mean?’’ Jisoo asked.
 
‘’Can’t you like be with them for some time and break it off with them after our senses are completely with us?’’ Soojung replied. ‘’You know like a bit of a pretend to be in love thing or something.’'
 
‘’You can’t fake these things.’’ Jisoo replied. ‘’The only way to get rid of them is by acknowledging your love you have for your soulmate. Remember your senses are yours,not his besides you can lie to everyone but can you really lie to yourself? You,yourself will know if you like them or hate them,what you feel about someone is always going to be genuine and honest to your own self.''
 
The girls all sighed as they face palmed their faces,even Yein and Mijoo,who had read everything Yein had wrote on her notebook.They all wondered if there was any other way since as much as they wanted to get rid of their curse,they didn’t wanted to experience love or deal with it at all.They felt like they weren’t really ready for it,unsure if it would lead to more bad than good but could they deal with their useless senses and how they can’t live life like the other normal human beings,what the girls wanted to be like.
 
‘’Why us?’’ Myungeun couldn’t help but wonder this. ‘’Out of everyone in the world,why us?!’'
 
‘’The universe works in mysterious ways that not everyone has the answers to.’’ Jisoo didn’t know why they had to be cursed like this. ‘’Why or how it does something is unknown to anyone but all we do know is that whatever it does,it does for the good of the person!’'
 
‘’This thing sure is good indeed.’’ Jiae scoffed as she rolled her eyes.
 
''I've told you guys what to do so now the choice is yours!'' Jisoo sighed. ''Either unite with your soulmate or live with the curse you've been born with!''
 
''What if we don't like them?'' Sujeong wasn't sure if she even liked this idea.
 
''Tough luck!'' Jisoo replied. ''The universe does things to help you so if maybe this will help you grow as a person and help you learn more about yourself too,you never really know what to expect from the universe!''
 
''I don't know what to do.'' Kei exhaled a deep breath out,unsure of how to react to this.
 
''For everyone in this world,there is definitely someone made just for them!'' Jisoo spoke. ''If he's made for you then there must be a good reason why but you wouldn't ever know until you look and see for yourself as to what that exactly might be.''
 
''How do we know if that person is our soulmate or not?'' Soojung questioned.
 
''That is something I don't know either.'' Jisoo answered. ''Everyone's bodies work quite differently.Maybe you'll know with the help of your senses but then again only you can know the answer to this question!''
 
''We don't know who the person is!'' Jiae sighed.
 
''We don't know how to find that person!'' Sujeong groaned.
 
''We don't know how we will know if that person is our soulmate!'' Soojung spoke.
 
''We don't know how we will even communicate with them,let alone be together with them!'' Myungeun rolled her eyes.
 
''Nor do we know if we will like them as a person or not!'' Kei ruffled her hair,unsure if she would even like the person who turns out to be like her so called soulmate.
 
\What if we find more than 1 soulmate?/ Yein tilted her heads. \Will we know which one is the right one?/
 
''I've never seen a person have more than 1 soulmate but if that's the case then I don't know.'' Jisoo replied. ''I've never dealt with such a unique situation like that.''
 
Mijoo read what Yein had written in her notebook. ''How can we all even comprehend such information?!''
 
''I've told you all what to do but the journey of how you handle all this and how it starts and ends is pretty much in your hands!'' Jisoo said. ''To end your suffering,you have to do what needs to be done!''
 
 
 

The girls all sat down on their apartment’s balcony,staring at the stars glittering all around the sight of the moon glowing.Their attention was still on the whole conversation Jisoo,the friend who they go to for advices,gave them.The girls trusted Jisoo as she had a lot of knowledge on situations that were based on spirituality and the universe,things that weren’t really based on what reality is expected to deliver yet then again their senses weren’t supposed to be like this.

No one else would believe or accept people’s fates being cursed with such unbelievable misfortunes,making the girls to think that it was best to not mention anyone about their curses and to just give people the expected thought of…..

‘’Oh that poor girl is colourblind’'

‘’Oh that poor girl is deaf’'

‘’Oh that girl is quite cold and distant with everyone’'

‘’Oh that poor girl can't speak’’

‘’Oh that girl must have a strong stomach if she can’t eat that spicy thing so calmly''

‘’Oh that girl must have a very good tolerance to smell’'

‘’Oh that poor girl can’t tell the difference between soft fur skin and hard metal''

The girls had heard these and quite similar comments about them from other people,not surprised to hear more as they went on with their life but as they are pretty much used to it,they try their best to not let it bother them.

‘’Are we abnormal?’’ Myunguen questioned.

‘’What makes you think that?’’ Jiae looked at her.

‘’Who else suffers the same fate as us?’’ Myungeun asked.

‘’I don’t know.’’ Soojung stared at the sky.

‘’I wish we could use our senses like everyone else.’’ Kei hung her head down.

\I don’t want to be like this!/ Yein let out the biggest sigh she could.

‘’Should we follow Jisoo’s advice?’’ Mijoo didn’t know what to do.

‘’I hate looking at the everything in a black and white vision!’’ Myungeun covered her face with her hands.

‘’To follow Jisoo’s advice or not….’’ Sujeong sighed.

‘’Jisoo told us that this soulmate of ours is out there somewhere that will help us turn back to normal.’’ Soojung looked at the others. ‘’Nothing hurts to try something.If this soulmate person can help us and lower the intense power of our useless sense then maybe if we try to just be around them,we can see how things go.I don’t really know but if we find this person and life becomes easier then maybe it won’t be so bad to try it!’'

The girls all went back to looking at the night view,not sure what they would do but thinking maybe if they try Jisoo’s advice once they find the soulmate then will life be better? Will their future experiences be better than all their past experiences?

They didn’t know whether this soulmate of theirs were going to enter their life,had already entered their life or was soon going to enter their life but they decided to see how things will go,unsure of the attitude they had over all this but they all definitely wanted to do something about their low ability of their senses.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 2 and please do leave a comment telling me how you found this chapter.Thank you very much!


Thanks to these people that subscribed to the story!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I would also like to thank these amazing 2 people who upvoted this story!(MY FIRST UPVOTER FOR THIS STORY!!!!!)