Chapter 3

One Chance- (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Staring at the high ceiling blankly, Ji Hye let out a long sigh as she lay on the giant bed. She play with the strands of her hair as she think about the past incident, after that she didn't spot Kai around at all. Su Min have been looking after her, she now feels comfortable with Su Min due to the promise. But still she want to get out of here as soon as possible.

Ji Hye notices that everytime she mention about escaping, Su Min would always change the topic and never talk about it. She feel frustrated but she doesn't want to pressure Su Min for her own benefits.

"Su Min-shi...." Ji Hye quietly asks the other girl.

"Yes, miss? Do you need anything?"

Ji Hye contemplated for a moment before speaking up.

"About the escaping plan, have you come up with one yet?"

"I'm sorry, but it's not the right time yet. Please be patient."

Ji Hye shoulder deflated after knowing the truth that she won't be out of here anytime soon.

"I see, it’s okay, take your time..." Ji Hye muttered softly. Su Min looks at the young girl with sympathy, but she knows that not to let her emotions get in the way.

“Master Kai has informed me that he want to see you today."

"Why?"

"He want to have a talk."

"But I don't want to." Ji Hye whined.

"He informed me that he need to see you no matter what today, and if you refused to. All the maids including me in the house will be fired." Su Min said sternly.

Ji Hye eyes widened at the sudden threat from Kai, he is hitting on her weakness. He knows that she will never let innocent people getting involved in her own problems. Kai is sure one cunning man.

"This is ridiculous." Ji Hye muttered under her breath.

"Fine I will go and see him, but you need to be in the room with me.

"I'm not sure about that miss, as master Kai has specifically want only you."

"But who will ensured that he won't do anything to me, you know what kind of person he is right!?" Ji Hye is now pleading Su Min desperately. Receiving no response from Su Min, Ji Hye got on her knees and start begging. Su Min was taken back by the other girl action and start to frantically bringing her up on her feet.

"Please don't make this harder for me miss, I can't change anything. It's master Kai order and no one has ever gone against him."

"It's time, master Kai despite late people."

Solemnly, Ji Hye stand up and drags her body towards the wooden door. She turn around to Su Min.

"Can't you consider about it for once?" She pleads with her hands clapping tightly together.

"I will be standing outside miss, if anything happen I will step in." Su Min said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter