Chapter 1- The Beginning

One Chance- (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I better get there before it’s too late.” Ji Hye mumbled to herself.

All she wants to do now is rush home, where her mum would prepare for her a cup of hot chocolate while making dinner. Just the thought of it makes Ji Hye want to run straight home, but she has to visit her sister first.

Ji Hye hasn’t seen her sister for months, that’s why her mum has asked her to pay a visit and bring a few side dishes. Her sister, Jung Ji Hyun is a college student who is living on her own now. Whenever Ji Hyun visits home, she would always give out expensive presents. Ji Hye never questions her sister where she got all the money from.

Ji Hye is now in front of Ji Hyun's apartment, compared to where Ji Hye lives Ji Hyun place is like a mansion. Ji Hye heard that her sister has a very rich boyfriend, she never met him though.

“Is she even at home?” Ji Hye thought after knocking for five minutes.

Ji Hye decides to call Ji Hyun, but after numerous phone call.

No one answer.

“What should I do?” While Ji Hye is busying trying to contact her sister, rustling sounds could be heard behind Ji Hye back.

She nervously turns around, hoping it’s not some sort of creeper.

BAM!

A strong force hit the side of her head as she falls on the ground. Ji Hye hears two voices hissing to each other, but she couldn’t make out what they were saying. Slowly her mind starts to black out as her body is being carried away.

 

“I gave you guys’ one ing job and you managed to stuff it up!!”

Ji Hye hears a faint voice of shouting as she is slowly coming back to her senses. Scanning her surroundings, she notices that she’s sitting in the middle of a very old and dusty room.

It’s dark.

Ji Hye hates the dark.

Her body starts to shake nervously as she is surrounded in the dark. Ji Hye was about to scream for help, but the door in front of her burst open. There stand a group of men, Ji Hye couldn’t figure out their faces. However, she can definitely feel the aura coming from them.

They slowly approach her. One of them, in a black suit with dark hair, walks in front of her. He definitely doesn’t look like a kidnapper from her eyes. He looks more of a model that walk out of a magazine.

 Is kidnapper this hot these days? Ji Hye thought.

Ji Hye want to avoid his gaze but couldn’t. It's so strong and alluring that is made Ji Hye focus on his beautiful eyes more.

“What are your relation to Jung Ji Hyun?” His deep voice asks her.

“Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter