Bonus chapter - I don't even know your name— :3 (Part two - Fin~)

Over and Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fin~

Enjoy~ <3


After that day, he never meet Jongin again because the tan's don't coming to see him anymore at the Han river. It's had been a week since the last time he met Jongin.


The day has come when he has followed Baekhyun to the concert. But he got called from Chanyeol that he can meet Chanyeol at the backstage before the concert. He sigh and followed his excited friend who happy that he can meet Chanyeol.


"Why you're so depress? Do you regret follow me?" His excited friend ask when they're waiting for someone to come and pick up them at the back door. Baekhyun try to looked what happen to his friend behind the long eyelashe.


"Of course not Baek" he smiled. "I just remember something, hut nothing bad okay?" He smiled.


"Don't lie to me okay?" He emphasiz his words.


Kyungsoo laugh before nodded. "Okay, but why Chanyeol want to meet you before the concert? He can meet you after the concert" He asked.


"Of course because he miss me~" Kyungsoo rolled husband eye with annoyed tone come our from his mouth. Baekhyun laugh before pat his shoulder.

 

"I'm kidding Soo ah, he wants me to meets his other members in his group, so I'm kind of excited!"


"You mean, the one you always said, EXO?" His eyebrow raised. Baekhyun nodded excitedly. His lip curled in huge green.


"So, let's meet them okay?" He clap his hand and jump a little.


Kyungsoo let out himself been drag by Baekhyun smile by nodd with whatever the things Baekhyun said to him.


When a guard come with Chanyeol beside him, Baekhyun jumped happily before wrapped his small arms around Chanyeol while murmured he really miss him. They stay like that until Kyungsoo clear his throat. The guard already leave them.


"When will you two stop?" He asked straight.


"You have no fun" Chanyeol broke the tension with smirk. He let go of Baekhyun, but hand still in th's latter shoulder.


"You have no shame" Kyungsoo quick reply comes with fake his smile. He crossed his hand over his chest.


"What do you mean huh!?" Chanyeol voice suddenly raised. His eyes rounded look at Kyungsoo. Baekhyun stare at both of his important person interchangeable.


"Guy—" Baekhyun tried to interpret, but Kyungsoo cut him.


"What I mean? You will kiss Baekhyun if—"


Before Kyungsoo can finish his words, Chanyeol lip already attach with Baekhyun, kissing him roughly. Chanyeol's hand hold both of Baekhyun cheeks and shoving his lip towards the smaller. He can see Baekhyun cheeks reddened because of the kiss before the other response to the kiss.


"Are you satisfied?" He glared to Kyungsoo after he let go Baekhyun. Baekhyun just stood there with red face. "I will kiss Baekhyun whenever I want, wherever It's and I don't care if u have to kiss him in front of you!"


His face scratched with anger, but Kyungsoo response after that had made him.stunned.


Kyungsoo laugh bursted after that. He hold his stomach because of the hard laughter. His eyes also covered with water after Chanyeol said that. The two's was looking at him with weird expression.


"You—you pass Park Chanyeol. You really love my best friend. I can really relay on you" he state with the laughter still remains.


"You just playing with me?"


"Me too?" Baekhyun slit, still face covered with blush.


Kyungsoo nod and smile. "But you two enjoy thay kiss right?" He attack back with small laugh this time, caused the couple silent themselves.


"You're really Satan"Chanyeol replied and pulled Baekhyun hand with him. Baekhyun followed without talk too much. But without Kyungsoo know, both of them smile stupidly.


"Of course i'm" He replied proudly and followed them.

 

 

They were arrived at the room with sticker EXO room plastered on the floor. Baekhyun walk beside Chanyeol with Kyungsoo walk behind them. His eye not focused on the posters around him, because what he though was he will meet the real person, so he don't need to looks at the poster right?

 

"Do I need to enter?" Kyungsoo suddenly asked when they already in front of EXO waiting room. He voice filled with nervousness and his heart suddenly felt uneasy. He rubbed his palm each other and his eyes watched the door of the room. He can hear voice of people in that room.


"I don't know Satan will also nervous?" Chanyeol mocked with smirk.


"Shut up" he reply and glared.


"Don't be too nervous Soo" Baekhyun come with soften voice and he.was looking at him right now.


"Can I go to the toilet first?" He raised his eyebrow. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol before he nodded and ask one of the guard to show the restroom. Kyungsoo was too nervous because he don't know anything about the artist he gonna meet except their name.


When read in the rest room, he wash his face many times and p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter