Bonus chapter - I don't even know your name— :3 (Part one)

Over and Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't even know your name~

 

Pairing — Kaisoo (main)
              — chanbaek (slight)

 

Kyungsoo sat on his chair in his class when the lunch time was over. He bent to take out his pencil box, prepared himself for another subject, but the thud sound on his table caused him to pull up his face and his expression change suddenly.


"What do you want Baekhyun?" He asked with not interested tone to talk because he knew his friend very well. When he suddenly come to Kyungsoo, he know the first thing he want to talk was—


"Chanyeol’s new movie is up!" Baekhyun said excitedly aiming all sight on him, but he ignored all that eyes. Baekhyun was known as diva that was in love with actor or also Singer known as Park Chanyeol and Kyungsoo was known as friend to the diva.


I told you—


Kyungsoo groaned "Baek, don't you take in what I said before? I don't like to hear whatever you think right now" he state seriously while put his pencil box and books onto his table. Baekhyun pouted before crossed his arms across his chest. He had shown his sad eyes to the person who always has non-expression face.


"You're meanie ~ , I just want to sharing my happy news with you" Baekhyun wheezed with trembling voice can be detected across his lips. Baekhyun keeps stared at him caused him to drop his ego.


He sighs slowly. "Okay—okay Byun Baekhyun. Keeps on sharing" he pulls up his white flag. Baekhyun grinned before take a sits beside his best friend and began his stories.


There was the day when he told Kyungsoo that Chanyeol had asked him to be his boyfriend and Kyungsoo stared at him with unbelievable face. How serious his friend's illness, that he can say Park Chanyeol, the popular artist would like his diva friend who will find fight with anyone at the school who said that they love Park Chanyeol more than Byun Baekhyun love him? Kyungsoo keeps shaking his head that day, headache suddenly coming.


But as always, Kyungsoo loss the fight because Byun Baekhyun was always right. He never thought Baekhyun will got what his want and It's Park Chanyeol, but at the same time he happy for his diva's friend because sometimes dream can become true. And that day he states that sometimes, your dream was not just a dream.


"Ya! Do you hear me or not?" Baekhyun high pitch voice shakes his though.


He grinned. "I listen little diva" he answered with slow voice.


"Who is the little diva you mention?" Kyungsoo freely show his finger direct towards Baekhyun with innocent smile.


"Y—you little sat—"


"Baekhyun! Sit at your place right now!" Someone with growl voice cut him. Baekhyun flinched before turned back and his eye was greeted by his chemist teacher. He groaned slowly before get up from his sit and finds his seat. At the same time he spared his sharp glared towards Kyungsoo, a little Satan right there.


Kyungsoo chuckled, because he only heard huffs from Baekhyun after that.


;)


"Can you stop your pouted face right there. I'm tired with that" Kyungsoo broke the tension silent between Baekhyun and him when they were walking together after the school over. He slowly gets tired with Baekhyun when he nonstop showing his sad face with his lower lips jolted out. "I have said sorry right?" He pleading, showing his smile.


"But you always mean to me, h—how can y—you said I’m a little diva?" Baekhyun nearly sob when he said that. Kyungsoo sighs before pull him into comfort hug, right in front of Baekhyun house.


"Will Chanyeol kill me because I’m hugging his baby right now?" He tried to sound funny while his palm hand keeps rubbing Baekhyun's back. He felt Baekhyun slowly shakes his head. "He's not here, you safe, but I don't what happen when he saw this"


Kyungsoo chuckled before put his head on Baekhyun shoulder. "I'm sorry. I'm just kidding because I don't have anyone else other than you to joke like that. You're only my friend I have Baek" Kyungsoo finds himself tighten his hug.


"You always know how to wheedle me Do meanie Kyungsoo" Baekhyun groaned between Kyungsoo fabrics that closed his face.


Kyungsoo huffs. "Of course, that’s why where is Baekhyun, there will be Kyungsoo " he grinned before pull Baekhyun from his hug with smile.


"Are you cheating on me Baekhyun?" Deep voice suddenly rose from behind Baekhyun. The figure has incredible height, but his face was covered with mask. He suddenly slowly holds Baekhyun shoulder before pull his mask and kiss Baekhyun cheeks, caused the smaller blush madly.


Kyungsoo registered who was holding his friend in intimate way right now. "Park Chanyeol it’s?" Kyungsoo suddenly called.


He glared. "Who're you? How can you hug—"


"Hug your litte baby? Don't worry, I'm Baekhyun friend. About the hug, that a way to comfort him, your baby" Kyungsoo state straight. Chanyeol face blushed with his hold on Baekhyun loosening


"Owh, you're that little sat—"


"Little satan that Baekhyun told you? Yes, it’s me" Chanyeol got cut by Kyungsoo again.


Chanyeol stood there with unbelievable, because it was the second times the little midget in front of him cut his talk directly. He was so sharp with his word and he has very expressionless face.


"So, I need to leave right? Chanyeol-shi please takes care of my little friend okay? Because he looks like a little midget with you" he broke the silent.


"Yaa! You just said sorry and now—" Baekhyun yelled while pushed his hand forward, showed to his best friend.


Kyungsoo ignored his friend yelled before take his steps from there with chuckled. He waved his hand before he take road towards his house, leaving the love couple alone.

 

 

The winds that blows across his face caused his cheek felt like it will time turned into ice in time. Kyungsoo ignore the winds and he keeps singing sync with the songs that he listens through his ear pod. He finds place with not a lots of people, so he can singing freely.


Baekhyun suggested that he needs to find place like Han River because it’s best place to let go of feeling. And as usually, his friend was always right. He always comes here after midnight to sing as loud as possible and it’s really comfort.


He keeps singing, until he don't realize that someone suddenly take a sit beside him on the bench caused him to cursed loudly when he turned his face.


"I'm sorry if I startled you" the person beside him suddenly broke the alone after condition comes normally. Kyungsoo stare at the person who wears ripped skinny jeans, with white shirt, covered with black sweater with large hoodie cover his head. Kyungsoo can still see his face. He really has tan face with pointed nose. And his sharp jawline was so clear.


"It's good I don't have heart attack" he replies roughly before plugged off the ear pod from his ear. Kyungsoo quickly change his sight because he don't want to be caught staring at him. But the person beside him keeps staring at him.


"Do you always stare at people you don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter