Finale~ :3

Over and Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Final ~

There was a desert or exactly Han river wind blowing that night . It was one of those cold wind that come down through the mountain passes and curl his hair and have made his nerves jump and his skin cold. On nights like this every booze party ends in a fight. Anything can happen. He can even get a full glass of beer at a cocktail lounge. That what Byun Baekhyun thinks. But he can't because he was underage.


He his heavy breath while both of his palm keep rubbing each other to make sure it will always warm. He was sitting on the long wooden chairs provided in a jogging trail at the river area. He slowly felt regrets for not wearing something thick and warm before decided to come to the Han river. He only wearing black tight denim paired with blue sneaker. For top he was wearing a loose sweater with the grey color and only sweat shirt.


"I should wear something warm" he mumbled again the wind that blowing onto his face. He squirmed a little while his hand was covering his face from the cold wind. His small mouth keep breathed into his hands that was growing cold because of the wind. The conditions in the river was not crowded with people, perhaps because of the cold weather. He keep blowing a hot breath again his hand to make sure it warm until deep voice that reminded him to someone greet him.


"You will not be able to survive with just wearing a thin clothes in this weather"


Baekhyun pull up his face before the tall guy with his face was covered with mask was standing beside the long wooden chair he sat. His voice really reminded Baekhyun with someone. He was wearing only sweatpants that covered his long legs and black hoddie sweater that really huge and enough to covered him from the cold wind. He covered his hair with that hoddie caused Baekhyun hard to see his face.


"Say a person who only wear sweat pants" Baekhyun replied with huff without looked at the tall guy. His mind keeps erasing that the tall men that take a seat beside him right now is Park Chanyeol, the idol he love the most because there is no way Park Chanyeol will come here and greeted him as he was going to get married soon. And what was the most important thing, he never meet with Park Chanyeol. What he was thinking right now only happened in drama it movie. That was he thought.

 

That tall guy only chuckled. "What're you doing here, in this kind of weather with clothes like that?" He asked Baekhyun, not bother to replied what Baekhyun have said to him. The latter lets out a long sigh before change his sight towards the tall buy who was sitting beside him without he know that the other was looking intensly at him.


He gulped when his eyes meets with the pair of brown eyes before he quckly change it back to the Han river. He felt his cheeks slowly grows warm and his heart beat slowly raised in beat.


"..hmm, make sure you don't laugh and think i'm crazy okay?" Baekhyun replied without looked at the taller, ignored his heart beat. His palm keep rubbing with each other. The wind keeps blowing, but not hard as before.


The taller only chuckled before nodded with 'hmm' escaped his mouth. "I'm promise" he said playfully.


"Promise with me?" Baekhyun let out his small pinky finger to make pinky promise with the taller. Without hesitated the taller wrapped his pinky finger with Baekhyun's small hand. The taller hold his laughter because of Baekhyun's cute behavior.


"I'm heart—sick"


"Heart—sick? It's that serious?" The taller cut Baekhyun. His voice's tone suddenly change. Baekhyun burst into laughter .


"Not that kind of heart sick mister sweat pant"


Baekhyun don't know why, but the man was visibly relieved when he said that. He was not mistaken, right?


"So what is that?" The taller suddenly asked. He eyes was lloking at Baekhyun that caused the smaller cheeks warm in heat. He relieved because his cheeks already red in color because of weather.


"The idol i love the most is going to marry" Baekhyun said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter