Chapter 4

Marriage Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A white Mercedes sped out of the Kim Residence, heading for the KNK Group building. The driver of the car was no other than the Kim heiress.

As Nana entered the building, employees stared at her. She was beautiful; the envy of other women and everything a man wanted. She stepped into the elevator unfazed by the attention that she received from her surroundings.

“Aloha, mother.” Nana greeted as she walked in through the double doors to her mother’s office.

“Can you pick one language to speak, please?” Mrs Kim motioned for her to sit down at the lounges.

“Sorry. What’s up? Why did you call me here?” Nana asked, sitting down.

“I need you to grab some files for me. I have a meeting and I can’t get them myself.”

“Okay, from where?”

“I’ll text you the address.”

Nana nodded before exiting her mum’s office.

 

 

The white Mercedes rolled up in front of Japanese restaurant. Entering the restaurant, Nana was directed to a private room. As she opened the door, she was greeted by a man who looked like he was in his early 30s.

“Kim Nana-ssi?” He smiled.

Nana looked scanned the room. There were no files she had to pick up. Her mum had lied to her and set her up on a blind date.

“Oh- Sorry I don’t speak Korean. I think I entered the wrong room.” She rambled in English and bowed before quickly turning back.

She mentally facepalmed. She should’ve known this was a set up.

She exited the restaurant, getting back into her car and driving away. While driving, her phone rang.

“Where are you?” Nayoung asked once Nana had picked up the call.

“Driving. What’s up?”

“Giving you a heads up that mum set you on a date with Park Sanwoo, the son of Park Industries.”

“I know, I just left.”

“Did you create any trouble?” Nayoung asked, concerned that her sister may have done something rash.

“Relax, I pretended I wasn’t even me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter