Chapter 2

Marriage Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a week in Seoul, Nana was feeling as bored as ever. Back in California, all she had to do was upload ‘I’m bored’ on her snapchat story and just like magic, bored would no longer be part of her vocabulary. She rolled around on her bed, texting her sister to hang out with her.

Go to the playground if you’re bored. – Nayoung

She scoffed at the reply and sat up on her bed.

“I’m so bored, I could go crazy.” Her palms on her cheeks, she dragged them down to pull a face that resembled an emoji.

“MUUUUUM!” She yelled, getting up from her bed and heading downstairs.

She found her mum in the dining room, reading articles on her iPad.

“What’s wrong?” She asked, looking up.

“I’m bored.” Nana frowned as she took a seat beside her mum.

“Start working then.” Her mum suggested.

“Nooooo.”

“Get married then.”

Nana bolted up immediately.

“I’m the youngest in this family and I’m only 21. WHY IS EVERYONE TRYING TO MARRY ME OFF?!” Nana stomped out of the dining room and back up to her room to grab her phone, car keys and wallet.

 

 

“Oh, Mark.” Sehun greeted his best friend with a smile, taking a seat in front of him.

“Man, it feels like we haven’t seen each other in a while.” Mark said as he quickly flicked through the menu.

“That’s because you’re always working. You remind me of someone I know.” Sehun shook his head.

“Is it the mysterious woman that you’ve mentioned once or twice?” Mark smirked at his friend.

Sehun laughed and picked up the glass of water in front of him, taking a sip. Sehun reached into the inner pockets of his tux as his phone rang.

Mark raised a brow.

“Is that her?”

Sehun shook his head.

“No, it’s her sister.”

 

 

 

The Kim heiress was seen walking around the busy COEX Mall balancing her shopping bags as she replied to text messages on her phone. People around her looked at her as she walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter