4th Chapter

Memories
Please log in to read the full chapter

Heechul opened his tired eyes and rubbed them sleepily. He reached for his phone and switched it on, hoping that there would be a message for him from Hankyung.

But then, he remembered that SM terminated all possible contacts with Hankyung.

There was no way he could ever get to hear Hankyung's voice or even see his face from a computer screen and it big time.

Heechul threw his phone across the room in both anger and sadness. It smashed against the wall and broke into many pieces.

He buried his face in the pillow and screamed out in anger until he practically lost his voice. His throat was sore and his voice was hoarse.

 

" Wae, Hannie...? Wae...? ", croaked Heechul.

 

Heechul stared at the pouring rain from his windows and squinted painfully as a bright glare of the lightning hit his puffy red eyes.

He rolled out of bed to pick up the small bits and pieces of his broken phone and placed them all on the table, making a mental note to try and fix it later or go buy a new handphone instead.

Just then, he remembered that he disliked going shopping by himself unless Hankyung came with him. Heechul never liked to go shopping with anyone else, except his inseperable Hannie.

But Hankyung was gone. And he had no one.

Well, the other members were there to comfort him when Hankyung had left for China, but he loved Hankyung. Hankyung was the only one who could comfort him and even tame his hissy fits when he was pissed off at something or someone.

 

" my life! everything! ", cried Heechul out loud.

 

Suddenly, the door burst open and a worried Henry burst inside.

 

" Heechul hyung, what--AAAHHH!!! "

 

Henry screamed in shock as he dodged a pillow thrown in his direction by a very, very, VERY pissed off monster by the name of Kim Heechul. He con

Please log in to read the full chapter