1st Chapter

Memories
Please log in to read the full chapter

Listen to Super Junior's Memories while reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUMl7QjEKpw

 

Heechul sat against the wall, crying as he clutched at a picture of him and Hankyung fooling around during Music Bank.

Hankyung had left for China two days ago after filing a lawsuit against SM Entertainment.

Heechul cried as he remembered that day Hankyung left...

 

" Hannie, please don't go. I'm begging you, please reconsider your decision! ", he wailed for the millionth time as he held Hankyung's waist tightly.   Hankyung continued to pack his stuff into the large suitcase he had brought out, despite Heechul's constant wails of protest.   " Hannie, please! ", he begged in tears.   Hankyung stopped his packing momentarily and turned around to face a red-eyed Heechul. He kissed the elder's tears away gently, but that only made Heechul cry even harder and shed even more tears.   " I'm sorry, Chulie, but I have to. I can't stay here another minute longer. ", the latter answered softly.   " What about us, Hannie? ", asked Heechul through sobs.  " I don't want us or our relationship to end along with this stupid lawsuit, so please call this whole damn thing off! "   " Chulie, you know we'll always be HanChul even though I'm going back to China. But I just can't stay here any longer. SM hasn't been treating me really well, so I have to file this lawsuit. "   " But the others and I have been standing up for you! We were there when you needed our support! Just put up with SM for the sake of Super Junior, please! "   Hankyung sighed exasperatedly as he ran his fingers through his hair. Heechul tugged at Hankyung's shirt as he hugged the latter again with tears cascading down his cheeks.   " Chulie, you know I don't like to go away too, but I've reached the end of my rope. I can't take it anymore. I'm really sorry, Chulie. "   Hankyung turned back to resume his packing, but Heechul tried to delay Hankyung by sitting on top of his suitcase to prevent him from packing any further.   " Chulie, please move. ", said Hankyung as he gently tried to push Heechul off.   But Heechul firmly placed himself on top of the suitcase, refusing to move. Hankyung sighed exasperatedly.   " Please move, Chulie. I'm going to be late for my flight back to China. ", asked Hankyung.   " I'm not moving! You can't make me and you never will! I will sit on this blasted suitcase forever if it keeps you from going back to China! ", answered Heechul stubbornly.   Hankyung shook his head, bent down and carried Heechul off his suitcase. Heechul struggled, but Hankyung was stronger than him. Hankyung went over to the bed and placed Heechul on top of the mattress.   He was about to turn back to pack his last shirt when Heechul pulled him back to the bed. Hankyung fell down next to Heechul among the sheets.   " You're not going anywhere! I won't let you! ", said Heechul as he hugged Hankyung so tight that he was starting to choke the latter beneath him.   " Chu--Chul--Chulie, I can't--can't breathe... ", gasped Hankyung.   Heechul loosened his grasp a little, allowing Hankyung to breathe properly.   " Please stay. ", cried Heechul softly.  " I love you, Hannie. You know I do. "   " I know, Chulie. ", whispered Hankyung.  " I love you too. But you know I can't stay here any longer. I'm sorry. Really. "   With that, Hankyung pried Heechul off him with much difficulty and packed his last shirt. He wheeled his luggage outside followed by a reluctant Heechul.   The rest of the Super Junior members were already waiting for them in the living room.   " Well...I guess it's time for me to go. ", Hankyung forced a smile.   " We're gonna miss you, Hankyung. ", sniffed Leeteuk as he hugged Hankyung.   " May God protect you, hyung. ", said Siwon as he hugged Hankyung too.   " Let's have one last group hug before you leave, hyung. ", said Sungmin.   With that, the rest of the members crowded in for an enormous group hug. Heechul reluctantly joined them with a heavy heart sinking in the pit of his stomach.   The beep of a taxi's horn signalled that it was time for Hankyung to leave. Everyone broke off their group hug and Hankyung went downstairs with Heechul following behind him.   Hankyung heaved his suitcase into the open boot, shut the boot and climbed into the backseat of the cab. He wound down the window and held Heechul's hand for the last time.   " Good-bye, Chulie. I love you. ", was the last thing he said before the vehicle sped away in a cloud of smoke, leaving a silent Heechul standing by the pavement.   Heechul broke down as soon as the cab turned around a corner. He sobbed until Siwon came down to fetch him back from outside.
Please log in to read the full chapter