2nd Chapter

Memories
Please log in to read the full chapter
Heechul was walking about in a white mist aimlessly. He didn't know what he was looking for or what he was supposed to do.   Until his eyes caught sight of a very familiar figure in a long and dark trench coat walking in the mist some distance away from him.   Heechul squinted his eyes to see who it was and he got a surprise.   That figure was Hankyung.   " Hannie? Is that you? Hannie! ", shouted Heechul as he ran towards the person.

 

Hankyung turned around, but all he did was throw a glance at Heechul and walk off away from Heechul.

 

" Hannie, wait up! Hey, wait up! Yah! ", Heechul called out.

 

Heechul tried to grab Hankyung by his shoulder, but every time he got close to his lover, Hankyung would pick up his walking pace.

 

" Hannie-ah, please wait up! Wait a second, please! ", begged Heechul.

 

Finally, Heechul did grab a hold of Hankyung's shoulder. He pulled the coat off Hankyung, but when the coat fell to the ground, there was no one.

 

" Hannie! Where are you? ", said Heechul as he looked around in the mist.

 

" You'll never find me, Heechul... "

 

Bewilderedly, Heechul turned his head in every direction, looking for the source of the voice. But there was no one to be seen.

 

" Hannie, where are you? ", shouted Heechul.

 

" Don't call me Hannie anymore. It's Hankyung to you, gay boy. ", said Hankyung's voice.  " You're no more than just Heechul to me. You're just my hyung. "

 

" But--but, Hannie, I thought you love me? ", stuttered Heechul.  " I thought we're still together? "

 

" Times have changed, hyung. I'm sick of being gay. I'm straight now, hyung. Go and be gay with Kibum, Siwon, Donghae, Ryeowook or Leeteuk hyung. ", said the voice.

 

" No...no...no! This can't be happening! ", cried Heechul with tears watering in his eyes.  " This is just a dream! This is not real! Wake up, Heechul! Wake up! "

 

" Yes, this is happening, hyung. This is real. If you don't believe me, see for yourself. ", said Hankyung's voice.

 

Suddenly, darkness swirled around Heechul and he felt himself plunging towards the ground. Heechul felt himself screaming, but no noise escaped his throat.

 

Heechul felt his body stop falling and he felt himself hovering in mid-air. Then, a light switched on a huddle of figures in the distance.

 

Heechul walked hesitantly towards the figures and what he saw broke his heart into a million shards.

 

Hankyung was sitting on a black and red velvet couch, kissing a woman passionately on her lips. They were groping each other and straddling one another.

 

Heechul felt his heart break into many pieces, his world crumble before his very eyes and tears flowed from his eyes and down his cheeks.

 

Hankyung turned to face Heechul with a triumphan
Please log in to read the full chapter