3rd Chapter

Memories
Please log in to read the full chapter
Heechul woke up the next morning to a pair of muscular arms around his waist. Thinking it was Hankyung, he looked at the figure's face only to find, to his utter disappointment, that it was Leeteuk.   Heechul started to cry again bitterly. He missed Hankyung even more with each passing day. He wanted him to come back, so he could embrace him again.   Leeteuk stirred to the sound of Heechul's crying. The first sight that met his eyes was Super Junior's red-eyed diva crying yet again.   " Shhhh~ It's okay, Heechul~ I'm here~ ", soothed the leader as he patted the latter's back comfortingly.   " H--Hyung, I--I...I miss him...so much... ", sniffled Heechul sadly.  " Will...will he ever come back,...hyung? "   " He will, Heechul. ", said Leeteuk firmly, but gently.  " I just know he will come back again. "   Heechul's cries softly died down till he was asleep again in his leader's arms. Leeteuk gently laid the sleeping man and positioned the diva's body so that he was resting on the bed comfortably.

 

Leeteuk covered the sleeping man with a blanket, crept out of the room furtively and quietly shut the door.

 

As he glanced at the pictures on the wall by the staircase, one picture caught his eye.   A picture of Heechul and Hankyung together in the park.

 

" Hankyung... ", said Leeteuk to the picture.  " Do you still remember us, your family, or have you moved on? Do you still remember Heechul...or have you moved on? Hee
Please log in to read the full chapter