My Fiancé

WooGyu Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu is someone who has succeeded to achieve his dreams. He is a successful french teacher and a faceless-but-popular ficton writer. He also has an adorable little fiance who he met during the exchange programme of 'French Learners.'

Woohyun.

That's the name of his little adorable fiance. 'Little', because he is 7 years younger than Sunggyu. 

How did they reach till where they are right now?

The fact that they were paired together to visit the beautiful Paris for their exchange programme might or might not have to do something with it. Of course when you have a single person to rely on, in an extremely foreign and romantic place; the closeness tends to grow on its own.

Sunggyu still smiles to himself whenever he recalls the memory of their 10 day tour in Paris. He'll be always thankful to god for making him land in such an university where tours and co-currical activities were given as much importance as studies.

Their engagement was fixed after a lot of hassle.

Woohyun's mother came to know about them when she bymistakely read the message that Sunggyu sent him. She called Sunggyu up and arranged a meeting. Sunggyu assured her that he really loved her son and after lots and lots of assurance Mrs. Nam accepted their relationship. Few months later Sunggyu went to take  her permission to marry her son. She denied at first but later settled for engagement for the moment until Woohyun graduates.

Sunggyu was more than happy.

He loves his innocent-hearted, naughty Woohyun.

 

*****

 

"Test surprise, les étudiants" Sunggyu announces with a clap of his hand, earning groans from the students "And those who get less than 30 out of 50, will have to face the consequences. No coping, no talking" he warns strictly.

After distributing the question paper and the answer paper, he stands at the centre of the class from where he can observe all his students.

As minutes tick by, students start groaning in despair as they find it hard to answer most of the questions. 

Woohyun, Kikwang, Kyungri, Myungsoo, Miya and Joy finish their paper before time and submit it to Sunggyu. Sunggyu gives a smile to all of them, they were his favourite students for the class; because despite the naughtiness they do during his lecture, they never fail to bring excellent scores in test papers.

"Le temps est écoulé!" he declares, looking at his watch and begins collecting back the paper. 

"Now would be the doubt clearing session. Those who have doubts wait up and others may leave" he preconizes and looks at the direction of his fiance. Woohyun was looking at him with puppy eyes in order to seek permission to stay back but Sunggyu gives him a stern look, asking him to leave.

Only Miya, Mir, Taehyun and Kikwang were the ones present after the lecture. Sunggyu calls them one by one to clear their doubts regarding today's lecture. It was his everyday routine. It only 16 minutes to clear Mir and taehyun's doubt.

When it was Miya's turns, someone knocks at the door, gaining both their attention. It was Woohyun.

"S-sir, I left my writing pad here" Woohyun stutters "Sorry to disturb" he bows.

"Mr. Nam, how careless can you be!" Sunggyu shouts, making Miya flinch. Miya never heard Sunggyu yelling at anyone, so it surprised her.

"Be fast alright" he tells him in a scolding tone and returns his attention to Miya's doubts. He doesn't notice Woohyun's eyes briming with unshed tears when the said boy quietly leaves, not even bothering to take his writing pad back.

"Any more doubts everyone?" Sunggyu asks his students for the last time. On seei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter