Meeting my mate

WooGyu Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop staring!" 

Woohyun curses himself for forgetting his mobile yesterday in this office. Now he has to deal with this man.

"My eyes, my wish" Sunggyu shrugs with a smug smile which Woohyun wants to swipe off the other's face if he was allowed to, but he knows that would be a violation of so many rules. First most the said male was several years elder to him and second most, he was the owner of the mall where he was working and third most and the most important, he was an alpha! 

Woohyun puts his hands on his hips and narrows his eyes at the other "You just wait! When I find my mate, I'll make sure to tell him about you" he warns him with his index fingers.

"Aww. Really? Tell him that you had an amazing boss like me? How sweet of you strawberry" Sunggyu's tries hard to hide his grin under his smirk. He shifts his weight from his right leg to left and leans back, with his arms crossed in front of his chest. 

How easy was it to tease his mate.

"Amazing my " Woohyun sticks his tongue out at him and then gives him a pointed look "I'll tell him how you always molest me! I'll also ask him to beat you a lot!" 

Sunggyu laughs inwardly but fakes a shocked expression at the cute omega "You'd lie? When did I ever touch you?" 

Woohyun squints his eyes and flares his nose, making Sunggyu almost bend down and peck on the top of the boy's pointed nose "You molest me verbally! 'I wish you were my mate' 'Wow. Today you look so hot' Woohyun repeats the lines that he everyday hears from the man in suit, in a childish nasally tone 'I wish my mate would be as y as you' and blah blah blah blah." 

"You forgot the most important line- I'd even give up on my mate to be with you" Sunggyu winks at the other.

Woohyun stomps his left leg on the ground with a grunt escaping his lips "Argh! Shameless crazy ert! Haven't you met your omega yet!?" he grits his teeth in annoyance.

Suddenly Sunggyu bends his head and brings his face closer to the shorter boy standing in front of him.

Woohyun's eyes widen when he feels Sunggyu's breath mingling with his own. He feels intoxicated by the strong smell of the other; the biological part of his body playing its role. He looks into the other's eyes in a daze while his stomach fill with tingly feelings. Maybe due to nervousness.

"My omega hasn't ripen yet" Sunggyu whispers lowly while lowering his gaze to eye the plump lips.

Woohyun gulps. Why does his throat suddenly feels so dry? 

His back pocket gets stuffed by a flat rectangle box but he is too lost to notice that Sunggyu has returned him his cell.

"Don't you wanna return to work? Not that I mind you staring at me forever." 

His trance breaks and he takes a step back in surprise. His heart thuds loudly against his ribcage; heat floods into his cheeks and ears, making him feel hot. He feels totally embarrassed by his own actions. 

He walks out of the room and runs along the passage to where the elevator was located. After reaching there, he presses the button on the wall for the elevator to arrive and then leans against the wall in order to stabilize his breathing.

"Weird. Why did it feel like he had some another connection with me?" he mumbles to himself.

«««

Woohyun's mobile beeps once indicating that he received a message. He keeps chewing the sandwhich piece in his mouth while taking out his cell from his side pocket.

"Unknown no?"

'Ate your lunch already strawberry?'

Woohyun rolls his eyes. Of course that man would have taken his number. But Woohyun doesn't stand a chance to complain because, it was his own damn fault to forget.

He curses himself for that. Stupid Woohyun.

'No, I ate sandwich'

Sunggyu chuckles at the boy's reply. He knows that Woohyun must've recognized his message right away, since no one else other than him called the omega 'strawberry'. 

'How long are you going to waste then? Go back to work' Sunggyu sends him.

Woohyun's mobile beeps again and he scowls at his mobile while reading the message. Now he'd trouble him via mobile too? He groans in frustration.

'-_-' he replies back and turns his mobile into airplane mode. He finishes his sandwich and goes back to work.

Woohyun was just 17 when he started working in the mall and it was because he needed money to pay for his dad's hospital bills. 

Actually one day he was sent a proposal in his mail box to work in the KS mall. The pay was quite good and most importantly, they accepted omegas too; so he applied for the interview right away. Even at this era, there were people who treated omegas lowly. There were still many places where the omegas weren't even allowed to earn for themselves.

He was glad that at least, few people had become open-minded along with passing time.

The day he went to give his interview, he met Sunggyu and he was happy to meet the alpha because the alpha was very very open-minded and treated him just like a friend. He respected the alpha alot, until the alpha started becoming too friendly with him and started flirting openly. That's when their Tom and Jerry quarrels started. 

Once when he complained that the boss was really flirty, to a co-worker of his who probably had been working even before he joined, he was surprised to be laughed off.

His co-worker said "I've known him for more than 6 years Woohyun-ah. And in those years never had I ever seen him too friendly with any of the workers; leave alone flirting. He always believes in maintaining a 'boss-employee' relationship with his workers. Nothing more, nothing less."

Woohyun had frowned upon that fact. So was Sunggyu teasing him just because he was the youngest? Truthfully, he was happy when he found out that, out of a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter