Bonded to you for eternity

WooGyu Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

note: woohyun is 22 and gyu is 18

He places his head on Woohyun's shoulder such that his lips were in front of his ears.
"Loser" he whispers with a smirk, acting as if he was whispering some sweet nothings into the other's ears.
Having heard much, Woohyun silently sends a death glare to Sunggyu and pushes him away. Of course accompanied with a smile.
"Yah. Not in front of mom and dad."
Sunggyu's mom looks at the scene with twinkling eyes "Did you see that yeobo? Didn't I tell you that Gyu wouldn't be troubling Woohyun anymore."
Sunggyu's dad throws a sceptical look at the pair which Sunggyu notices and immediatey speaks "Hyung, how was the lunch?"
"Uh?" Woohyun asks in confusion.
"How was the lunch that 'I' cooked for you 'darling'" he says the last word in gritted teeth.
"Oh" Woohyun lets out a fake chuckle in realization "It was ama-"
Before he can complete his sentence, Sunggyu's mom's loud gasp makes their head turn towards her "My baby c-cooks? Since when?"
"Since now" Sunggyu blurts out in low voice but it still gets heard by Mrs Kim.
"What?"
"H-he means 'since now' in the sense: you'll got to know it just now" Woohyun clears with a small laugh.
"Yes! I don't cook often but since hyung helped me with my project work yesterday, I cooked for him" Sunggu adds with a cute smile, so that no suspicions arise.
"Aw, you are growing up well" Sunggyu's mom cooes out "Dad was worrying for nothing" she says shaking her head "Sorry to bother your couple time. We'll be taking our lea-"
"Mom" Sunggyu walks straight to his mom and hugs her.
"What happened baby"
"Don't go so soon na....."  he requests in a small voice "I miss you" a slight crack appears in his voice.
"But baby-" she tries to say but gets stopped when Sunggyu shakes his head against her shoulder
Woohyun finds himself smiling unconsciously at the scene.
"No Ma, no excuses."
"Fine Gyu, we'll stay" Sunggyu's dad smiles fondly at the mother-son's display of affection. He feels guilty to separate his son so soon from his family but according to the situations; it was a must, back then.
Sunggyu raises his head and gives his eye smile to his dad.
"Well only your smile won't do my boy" Mr. Kim says making Sunggyu raise his eyebrows questionably.  "You gotta make lunch for us" he says with a smug smile.
"B-but dad"
"What? Don't you want to?"
Before Sunggu could say something stupid and put himself in trouble, Woohyun jumps in saying
 "Sure abeoji, Gyu wants to, right Gyu?" he stresses the wants in the Sentence "You go and freshen up in Gyu's ro- I mean our room until then I'll help Sunggyu with cutting vegetables" he flashes him a professional smile as if they were making a deal.
"Sure."
The couple leave Sunggyu and Woohyun alone in the living room and proceed to freshen up.
The momemt Sunggyu feels that they are alone in the big room, he makes the most innocent face and looks at Woohyun.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Woohyun please?"
"Nah. You know to cook right? Go ahead, show out your" he air quotes "skills"
"Hyung please~" Sunggyu says in a cutesy voice ignoring his mind telling him that he'd regret it later.
"Wh-" Woohyun bursts out in laughter "Did you" he says between his laugh "Did you just used aegyo"  he says while pointing his finger at Sunggyu "Oh God, I'm enjoying this so much" he chortles.
"Hyung, I'm asking one last time. Will you help me or not?" he asks with gritted teeth.
Sunggyu promises himself that he'd take his revenge later.
About time Nam Woohyun, about time. He thinks with his fisted hands.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter