Chapter 4

Who Should I Choose..?

Taehyung held my wrist and stared at that guy from the spot we sat together earlier.

 

 

‘Let’s go Haeri! There’s no use by just staring at him!’

 

 

        Taehyung pull my hand and marched to the entrance door. He stopped at the entrance door and gave a death glare to that guy. He then held my wrist tighter and continued walking but then he purposely nudged that guy off. That makes the guy move back a little and that guy started to stare at me. We walked together and-

 

 

‘Haeri-yah!’

 

 

         I was startled when that guy called me. I stopped walking and turned towards that guy direction. We are like a meter away from each other. We stared at each other for a while until I broke the silence

 

 

‘Ji.. Ji-’

 

 

         Taehyung suddenly pull me into his embrace and I almost fell but then I land on his chest. I could feel the warmness of his body. Taehyung my hair and said to the guy... 

 

 

‘Don’t you dare to come near my girl! She doesn’t deserve to have a friend like you! Betrayer! 12 years ago you left her there crying because of you! If that time she committed suicide, I would totally blame you!’

         

 

‘I’m so sorry Haeri-yah! I know I’m a jerk back then but I thought… I thought you would wait for me to return. Return back to you. Don’t you remember who was your best friend back then, Hae Ri?’

 

 

That time Taehyung felt like punching him in the eye but I held him back and turn to that guy's direction.

 

 

‘You are no one to me PARK JI MIN! You are just like those few bunch of idiots in our school who use to bully me. But you know what? I have met someone better than you! Someone who could love me, protect me and even make me forget about you! And his name is KIM TAE HYUNG, MY BOYFRIEND!’

 

 

I turned to Taehyung and I could see that he was showing his box smile to me. I smiled back and held his big hand to mine.

 

 

‘Taetae, kaja!’

 

 

        I pulled his hand and walked off from there. I could notice that Jimin was looking at us. While walking with Taehyung I could feel that my heart was hurt. I started to feel uncomfortable in breathing. After walking for awhile..

 

 

‘Here. Sit!’

 

 

I looked at Taehyung and he was smiling while pointing at something. I look at the direction and found out that there was a bench in front of us.

 

 

‘Palli! Sit!’ I followed his order and just sit on that bench.

 

 

‘Just wait here and don’t go anywhere. Arasseo?’ Before I could say anything, he just ran off like that.

 

 

‘Why?! Why do we have to meet again after 12 years! And even when Taehyung is there with me! Wait! What?! No! I just don’t want to include Taehyung in this!’ I thought to myself.

 

 

‘Na! Palli take! Its going to melt’ I looked at the thing he gave and it was... 

 

 

‘Ice cream!!!!’

 

 

‘Yup! And it’s your favourite flavour. Chocolate!!’

 

 

‘Where did you buy it from, Tae?’

 

 

‘ummm.. just the nearby convenience store.’

 

 

‘Wait what?! Its 10 minutes walking distance from here to there!’

 

 

‘ummm.. aniya. its 5 minutes actually because I.... ran. Hehehe’

 

 

‘But why risk your life on ice cream though?’

 

 

‘ummm.. Let’s just say it’s just for u babe’

 

 

         Suddenly his big hand was approaching my face. He used his thumb to wipe off the ice cream stain from my mouth. I blush a bit by his action and was a bit embarrassed too. I looked away to keep him from seeing my red face.

 

 

‘Palli eat your ice cream. If no it will melt soon’

 

 

‘Ok’ I continued eating my ice cream and he just stared at me. I caught him staring at me and I looked at him.

 

 

‘Bo? Is there still some ice cream stain on my mouth?'

 

 

‘So.. He is the guy who betrayed you 12 years ago. He is quiet handsome though. No wonder you liked him back then. If I were you I would also confessed to him.’. He is literally looking at the sky. 

 

 

I punched his shoulder and scolded him ‘Yah! I thought you were going to comfort me. But... Hmph!’ Continue eating my ice cream. 

 

 

He giggled and cupped my face with his large hands. ‘Hehehe. I was just joking. I’ll protect you no matter what. I will do anything even though if I have to risk my life. Just for you, baby. You are my only one.’ I smiled at him.

 

 

He kissed my forehead and say ‘I love you, Jung Hae Ri~’

 

 

He hugged me and the warmness of his body makes me feel more comfortable.

 

 

          Why do I feel hurt? The way he said that he will even risked his life just me, it make me scared. It makes me hurt more when I think about it. What if, Jimin really do something to Taehyung. I can’t even bare just by looking at Taehyung getting hurt just because of me. A tear of mine dropped on his shirt and I thought to myself..

 

 

‘I love you too, Taehyung but.... I’m sorry’ 

 

 

Hello! It has been so long since I've updated this story. Sorry ^^. Hope u all enjoy~

Stay tuned~