Chapter 2

Who Should I Choose..?

‘Hae..’.

 

‘Haeri..’.

 

‘Haeri!’

 

‘JUNG HAE RI!!’

 

          I put my head up to face the person who had been calling me. It’s a blur vision and I can barely even see my own hands. I reach out my left hand to rub my eyes so I would have a better vision of who is that tall vision standing in front of me. All I know is that person’s voice sounded familiar to me. It’s a guy voice and he do sound very worried.

 

‘Yah! Answer me! Are you okay?’

 

I just keep rubbing my both eyes and didn’t even bother to answer him.

 

‘Aish Jinjja! Jugullae!? You seriously don’t want to answer my question!?’

 

              I still continued what I was doing that is rubbing my eyes. He kept asking me the same question all over again and I just ignored him all the way and at last he is fed up and annoyed by me. So, he just decided to hug me. He is the one who knows all of my troubles even though I didn’t even tell him yet. I don’t really know what to even call him maybe a spy or even a stalker. Everything I did, he would immediately know about it and I don’t really even care about it because I love him and we trust each other.     

   

‘Wae? Why are you crying, Baby?’

 

            I didn’t even notice that I was crying in his chest. All I know was that he hugged me when I was typically rubbing my eyes. Then I took the advantaged to rub my eyes again with my both hands this time. He was right. I was crying. My eyes were full of salty tears. He saw it and warned me.

 

‘Yah! Stop rubbing your eyes. You will make it worse. If your eyes are swollen, I’m scared that I won’t recognise you anymore.’ I smiled to myself. He pulled out the hug and said ‘Baby, please smile if no…. I WILL TICKLE YOU!’      

 

‘Yah! Don’t you think about… HAHAHAHAHA! ’

 

            He started to tickle me and won’t stop until I ask him to. He just didn’t want me to even remember about the past and be sad about it. Seeing me cry there will make him hurt too because he felt like he is a useless boyfriend don’t know what to do when his girlfriend is crying. He just wants me to feel protected beside of him all the time not only when he is around. Loving me was also a part of his dream.     

 

 ‘Yah! Please stop it! I can’t breathe anymore. HAHAHAHA!’

 

           And he stopped tickling me and I was panting. I gave him a death glare and he just kept showing his white teeth to me. I gave him a punch on his back and he groaned in pain. ‘OW! It hurts! Your punch felt like a brick fell on my back.’ He rubbed his back and I just stick out my tongue to him and he too stick out his to me. 

   

 He cupped his hands around my face and pressed it. ‘Aigoo. Look at this cutie of mine. How can this cutie baby be crying just now?’

 

I pushed his hand away and stand up from squatting down.  

 

‘Were you thinking of that boy who is so called a friend of yours?’ He then stood up and put his heavy arms around my shoulder.

 

I pouted and said ‘Maybe yes and maybe no. I don’t know Taetae. It just came to my mind suddenly.’

 

‘Hurm…’          

 

 After a while, I remembered of those puppies I was playing with just now. ‘Oh ya! Where are those puppies I was playing with earlier?’

 

‘What are talking about? There were no puppies when I came here. Hahaha’

 

‘Oh! The owner must have taken them back. I want to show you to them. They are super cute and they are my favourite breed that is Golden Retriever. ’

 

‘Oh. Too bad then. I want to see them too.’ He pouted while saying that.

 

I felt pity for him and said ‘Oh! Since you cheered me up a while ago so, I owe you now. Let’s go for a date and it’s on me this time. Kaja!’

 

           I could see the sad face on his had disappeared and now he is back to the old Taehyung I know. Jumping around want to eat this and want to eat that. I love the way he reacted when it comes to food, it make me feel comfortable around him.

   

          In the evening we ended up sitting on a big rock nearby the seashore. We let the cool breeze blew on us. I leaned my head against his shoulder and he leaned his head on my head. It was my favourite moment that we are alone at the beach peacefully without any crowds and any sound of the car honking at the city.

 

‘I love it, Tae. I love it when we are alone. It felt nice being around with you all the time. I wish we are like this forever without any disturbance.’

 

He smiled and tucked my hair behind my ears. ‘And I love you more, Haeri. No one can take you from me. You know right that loving you are also a part of my dream. ’           

 

  He leaned down closer and gave me a peck on my left cheek.

 

‘You’re mine’

 

Then my right cheek.

 

‘You’re mine’

 

Then my forehead.

 

‘You’re mine’

 

Then my nose.

 

‘You’re mine’

 

Then he leaned for my lips but I covered it with my hand and he ended up giving a peck at the back of my hand.

 

‘Don’t even think about it.’ He pouted and I giggled.

 

           I love seeing him like that and it makes me love him more because he makes my heart flutter all the time. The way my heart flutter for him was also the way my heart fluttered for Jimin last time. But that was the past and Taehyung is my boyfriend now. I must forget about the past or it will make me even saddened.

But can I forget about him?

 

Thank you for reading. How do you like it so far? Chapter 3 is coming soon.

Stay tuned~