Chapter 1

Who Should I Choose..?

The sky is as blue as the ocean. The cloud is as white as snow. The floras is as beautiful as they are always are.

        I woke up to this beautiful sound of chirping birds outside my beautiful terrace double storey house and I look at the clock and its arm is pointed to 7.00 a.m. I thought to myself that it’s too early to even go out to my favourite café near my house.

        I stretched out and decided to brush my teeth and take a bath. After doing my daily routine, I approached my window and opened it. I smiled brightly and I looked down and something caught my eyes. I saw a few puppies running around outside my house.

        I quickly went down my house staircase which is made by wooden tiles. I ran out my house and try to find those puppies I saw earlier and I found them and I smiled to myself and approached those puppies and they were my favourite breed dog that is ‘Golden Retriever’. I tried to find those puppies's mother but I can’t find it so, I decided to play with them.

        While playing with them, I saw two puppies that I was playing with earlier, were sounded like they were barking at each other and I noticed those puppies genders. One is female while the other is the opposite gender. While looking at those two barking at each other, one of my sad memories came to my mind that is 12 years ago.

       I was 9 years old and I was as timid as a mouse that time. I was at the park near my house and I was wearing a cute pink dress and a pink ribbon on my head. I was standing in front of my so called best friend, Jimin. He was everything to me. He treated me like I am more than a best friend to him from the other girls in our school. But then on that day I decided to tell him my feelings I had on him all this while. But before I can even confess to him, I thought to myself what had happened at school on that day itself. I heard that Jimin is leaving the country for abroad studies next week and that time I thought I would not have the time to tell him my feelings or even spend more time with him anymore.

       But… I was wrong. I do have the time to tell him. Now I am standing awkwardly in front of him and those three words “ I LIKE YOU”. It just won’t come out from my mouth. I just can’t say it. Until he speak out.

‘Yah! I didn’t come here to just look at you! And you have no respect! You kept your head down from just now and don’t even bother to look at me! Why did you called me by the way. If it’s nothing that important, then I’m going home now. Bye!’.

‘I.. I like you..’

He turned and replied. ‘What did you said? I didn’t hear it clearly? Why is your voice so soft today?’

‘I.. Jimin.. I.. I LIKE YOU!!’.

He laughed. ‘Hahahaha! Oh really! But what if I don’t! And by the way are you even a girl! Hahahaha!’.

And he walks away laughing like he had just won a prize or something and left me standing there blankly and I will never forget the wicked laugh of his on that day.

       All these years we mostly spent our times together like we eat together, we go to the same school, we walked back home together, we do sleepover at each other’s house sometimes. But now I felt betrayed by him, my own best friend and I was even been backstabbed by him. PARK JI MIN. I treated him so well all these years but this is all I get for treating him nicely. I ran back home panting while crying like a hungry baby asking her mum for some milk to drink.

'PARK JI MIN!!!! YOU ARE ONE AWFUL BETRAYER!!!!!'

 

I'm so sorry for uploading it late and I know its too short. I will try making it longer next time. I hope u enjoy reading it. I will upload chapter 2 & 3 soon enough. I'm so so so sorry again.