9 boys in one room

My damn Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

9 boys sat in the room, tension so thick you can feel it in the air. Jongin, looking down at his clasped hands, finally spoke up, after moments of awkward silence.  

 

“I don’t understand this. Why are we getting an assistant manager?” Jongin groaned looking up at the rest of the other members. Some of them nodded while others remained silent also trying to figure out a reason why that was necessary.

 

“I think what you mean is, who was stupid enough to come up with the idea of an online application. I mean come on, we all know our fans are gonna apply. And as much as I love and appreciate them, I don’t think I can deal with her or him…. I’m not trynna be ist here….every single day.” Sehun. the youngest member pointed out.

 

All the member turned around to look at him with wide eyes. When the staring went on for a little too long a confused, Sehun stuttered out a shaky “W-what?”

 

“Sehun.” Baekhyun, called out amused. “For once, you are actually right.” The other members nodded again and some broke out into laughs, namely, Chanyeol, Chen and Kai.

 

Sehun immediately knotted his brows together and glared at everyone, mentally cursing them for being such s. “Hyung, what do you mean by that?”

 

“Look Sehun.” Chanyeol continued this time, in the midst of dying of laughter. “I’m pretty sure you are aware of this, but 99.9% of the the things that come out of your mouth are utter nonsense, but for once, you have said something that is relatively correct. And I just want to say your hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter