Yes or No?

My damn Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Heejin was an especially bored college student. Which explains why at 1:47 in the morning she was surfing through the internet looking for job applications she could screw with. She was perched up on her bed, dressed in hoodies and sweatpants and her right hand clutched a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Cause who doesn’t like a cup of coffee in the middle of the night? Her, short brown hair was sticking up in all direction while she peered at laptop screen. After a while of random googling and a few hundred scrolls, she came across something fairly interesting.

“SMTOWN Manager Position now available for job applications! Become the manager to the World’s Biggest Korean Pop boy ban E-“ Heejin read out loud and clicked it without finishing the rest of the sentence. “Sounds like some Koreaboo .” She murmured and smirked to herself as an idea crept through to her.

“I don’t why you are smiling creepily like that but I’m pretty sure I don’t want to know” Her roommate who came out of the shower piped up.

Heejin looked up to face her friend. “Hey Shinjoo, Yes or No?” she asked.

Shinjoo gave her a confused look. “Yes or no to what?”

“Just, yes or no?”

“Why?”

“Just answer.”

“…..”

“……”

“But, why?”

“Oh my God just friggin answer!”

“Fine! YES! Happy?” Shinjoo threw her hand in the air and finally.

Heejin beamed. “Very much so.” 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter