Chapter 3: Assurance

Fall Into Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

I'm staring towards the beautiful lady lying beside me now. I will never be tired just by staring at her every day and every night of my life. This lady is worth every time of my life. I felt her moved and she slowly opened her eyes.

 

"Good morning," I greeted sweetly as I my fingers through her hair.

 

"Good morning," she replied with a smile. "What time is it, Babe?"

 

"It's already 9:17 in the morning, Babe." I answered.

 

She suddenly rose from her bed. "Oh my gosh!" She exclaimed. "You might be late for your work. I have to prepare your f-"

 

I already cut her out by pulling her close to me and she crash-landed to my chest. "No need, my love. I'll be spending a week with you. I'll be yours and you'll be mine." I told her as I kiss the tip of her nose.

 

She smiled and combed my hair with her fingers. "I'm always yours, Babe. And your always mine." She said.

 

I gave her a passionate kiss and said, "I'll prepare you a breakfast in bed. Wait me here babe, okay?"

 

She nodded in response and wrapped herself with the blanket. I kissed her forehead and wore my shirt. I went on her kitchen and prepared her pancakes and corn and crab soup. I also made her orange juice for her drink. I returned to her bedroom with the tray of foods I've prepared her. When I got back to her room, I've seen her putting on her robe.

 

"Breakfast for my love," I said smiling and kissed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter