Chapter 2: Home

Fall Into Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Home

 

"We have successfully landed at Incheon Airport. Please check your belongings before leaving the plane. Thanks for spending your flight with us."

 

At last! After almost a week spent in Taiwan, I'm finally back in Korea. I checked my wrist watch and it says 1:27 in the morning. My flight from Taiwan to Korea was supposed to be 7 o'clock in the morning, but I have decided to flew back to Korea earlier than 7 o'clock to see Krystal.

 

I told the valet to drop me on Krystal's unit. I want to surprise her when I got back in Korea. After more or less 30 minutes, we have reached Krystal's unit. I told the valet to leave me here since I have a week for my career break and asked him to bring my things to my unit. I only got my back pack with me.

 

When the valet already left, I climbed up to Krystal's balcony. I always do this whenever I want to surprise her in her unit. I frowned when I have found out that the glass door of her balcony was open. This girl is still careless. But I didn't came here to scold her and get mad at her. I came here to see her and cope up to the time that we have missed together.

 

When I got inside her room, I have seen her lying on her bed with a book on her hand. I smiled upon seeing her sleeping soundly. I get the book on her hand and put it on the bedside table. I climbed onto her bed, careful not to disturb her sleep. I laid beside her and stared at her for I don't know how long. I always love to stare at her while sleeping.

 

Suddenly,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter