Chapter 1: Longing, Pain and Promises

Fall Into Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Krystal has been waiting for you."

 

I glanced towards Luna, friend of mine and Krystal. I know Krystal's mad at me, but I can't make it up to her this time. I have a lot of commitments and I have to do it first.

 

"I'm so sorry, but I really can't come to see her. I need to be on airport at 3 o'clock in the morning." I told Luna while fixing my things.

 

"How about Krystal? Is it okay if you'll just leave her hanging always? Do you think she won't get hurt?" Luna bombarded me with questions.

 

I became dumbfounded. Whenever that thought comes to my mind, I just always pray that she won't get tired of our situation. She's a strong lady. I need her to be strong for us. What I'm doing right now is for our future together.

 

"Don't let your three years of relationship go to waste. What you're doing doesn't keep her on your side. You're unconsciously pushing her away from you." Luna continued.

 

I felt a pain in my chest. The thought of Krystal giving up always brings pain to me. I don't want her to leave me. Not now, never.

 

"Please help me explain to her. When I get back from Taiwan, I promise. I'll come to see her." I said.

 

"Fulfill your promise, Amber. She's waiting for you all these times." Luna said worriedly.

 

I nodded as answer. I have to take a break from my career and do my duty as Krystal's girlfriend.

 

"I have to go now, Luna. I'm counting on you. Tell Krystal I'll c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter