ummmm...... what?

Not fit for romance (GOING THROUGH RENOVATIONS)

 

 

"Yup...this is awkward."  You thought to yourself in despair,as you looked around the room; anywhere besides the boy that was seated in front of you. He clearly didn't want to be there with you either. Truth be told, the both of you would rather be anywhere else than there together at the moment. The tension between the two of you was so thick that it could be cut with a knife. This was reasonable considering the fact that you had punched this boy in the face only a few days ago. The healing cut on his lip was proof of that. 

Now you were questioning whether you had made the right desision or not in doing that. But there was no going back now, whether or not you were terrified of him. You had told Taehyung that you were going to try and slove the problem you had with this boy named Yoongi. It is clear that the said boy is not willing to cooporate with whatever you were going to do. You knew already knew this by the look he had on his face. Nevertheless, you had a promise to fufil, but it was a hard one. You're not one to start a conversation with a stranger, let alone a stranger who hated your guts. But you had already done some stupid things recently so looking dumb with this guy that you'll probably never see again souldn't be much of a problem. Right?

"Just get it over with and apologize Haneul. Then you can go back home and sleep for another two hours."

Taking a deep breath, you prepaired yourself to finaly speak, "I'm sorry," you said. You blinked at the sound of your own voice, it wasn't supposed to come out like that...

"Dang it Haneul, you're supossed to sound sincere, not like you're spitting an insult at him!"

You looked up at Yoongi, scared at what kind of face he would show. Your eyes were met with dark, scary orbs glaring back at you. You swallowed your saliva even though your mouth had suddenly gotten very dry. You thought something like this might happen but you didn't know that this guy was so imtimidating and scary. You instinctively avoided eye contact with him, becoming uncomforatable under his stare.

He sighed as he kept his eyes trained on you, slumping in his seat. You swallowed again and started to play with your fingers, not knowing what to do.

You stiffened as you heard Yoongi shifting in his seat. You glanced his way nervously and saw he was now leaning on the table with his elbows.

"Is that any way to apologize to someone you punched a few days ago?"

You looked up, facing him again. "Huh?" You said, your voice comming out a lot quieter than you would have wanted it to.

"If you're gonna waste my time with an apology it should at least be sincere don't you think?" Yoongi said with his deep voice, making you gulp from the menace you could sense in it. "Are you gonna answer me? Or are just gonna sit there?" He spoke again.

"I-I said I'm sorry." You said, trying to meet his gaze.

"Well it doesn't sound like it." He responded.

Your eye twitched.

"Who does he think he is?!"  

You decided that moment that you didn't like his attitude one bit. But he was still intimidating, so you tried not to lose your temper so quickly. "Pardon?" You said.

"Are you stupid?" Yoongi said.  Your eye twitched again.  "What?" You said, trying to process his rudeness towards you. Yoongi sighed. "This clearly isn't going anyware. I'm leaving." He said as he got out of his seat.  You stared at him in shock as he exited the cafe, casualy taking a sip of his coffee. "What a jerk!!" You thought to yourself. "I would punch him again if I had the chance!"

You looked at all the left-over food on the table and sighed. Might as well take it home, right?

 

--------------------------

 

"Your total is 5 dollars and 83 cents."   You looked up at the cashire in shock. "For just one coffee?!" You said. "It includes your friend's coffe too." He replied, checking just to make sure. You furrowed your brows in confusion. Friend? You thought back to when Yoongi left the shop. Again, your eye twiched.

"That b******* didn't pay for his coffee!!!"

You reluctantly reached into your wallet to fish out the bills. The next time you see that b****** you promised yourself you were gonna make him pay for this.

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter... I've had a huge lack of motivation to write recently cuz some things have been going on...not alot honestly but im also kinda lazy soooo yeah. Sorry again I know I  took a while to update this and im trying to work on it but all this stuff with BTS has been happening and I live on Youtube soo... yeah. I'll start working on this story more! <3

sky_dreams