BTS

Not fit for romance (GOING THROUGH RENOVATIONS)

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Haneul-ah!"

 

You heard loud footsteps coming your way, and turned your head to the boy who was now by your side. Sanha smiled down at you and asked how you were doing.

 

"I'm doing fine." 

 

"Why do you look sad? Did something happen?"

 

"Nothing happened, I'm just not a morning person."

 

"Really? But the mornings are so pretty!"

 

You then looked up at the disgustingly cheery person next to you and glared at him.

 

"So you're that kind of person..."  You shook your head in disapointment.

 

"What do you mean?"  Sanha furrowed his eyebrows at your actions.

 

"Stop, don't come any closer, I might catch your disease."

 

"Why? What's wrong with mornings?"

 

You fake barfed with the little energy you had.

 

"BLEGH, EVERYTHING is wrong with mornings. I have to wake up early. I have to make myself presentable so I don't scare anybody. And when I wake up early, it means I have to do work. EVERYTHING is wrong with mornings."

 

While you talked about what ruined your life, you had the most tired/angry/disgusted look on your face. It looked like you were ready to murder anybody and everybody who dared to come close to you.

 

"But your scaring people right now..."

 

You stopped truging down the hallway and turned your body to face Sanha and glared at him with all your might. He took a slight step back, now fully aware of how much trouble he had put himself in.

 

"I KNOW THAT! That's why mornings are the worst! Even after I put in so much effort I still scare people!"

 

After you had made everyone aware that you were grumpy, you contiued walking to your classroom, leaving Sanha behind. He stared at you for a short while, a smirk slowly making it's way to his lips. He liked that you were grumpy, he thought it made you more interesting, more real. Not those people that pretend to be perfect. He liked that about you. Even though you were walking at a fast pace he quickly caught up to you with his long legs. But you didn't like that it took him no effort, with your feet still facing forward, you spoke again.

 

 

"Stop being so tall, it's frustrating!"

 

"I can't help it if you're short. I just have longer legs than you."

 

 

Now entering the classroom and sitting down you responded.

 

 

"I KNOW I'M SHORT OKAY! STOP RUBBING SALT ON THE WOUND, AND KEEP YOU AND YOUR LONG LEGS TO YOURSELF!"

 

"Hahahahahahaha!"

 

"WHAT!"

 

"You're so cute~"

 

 

Now slightly blushing at his complement, you slapped him on his arm and tried and failed​ to look scary as you whisper-yelled at him.

 

 

"DON'T CALL ME CUTE YOU IDIOT!"

 

"Aigoo~ my little baby is embarrassed~"

 

 

You slapped away the hands that were pinching your cheeks. And lifted your fist in the air as a warning.

 

 

"Who's the baby here you gigantic fetus!"

 

"Aigoo~ of course it's you, you ferocious little baby~"

 

"SHUT UP!"

 

"OW! WHY DID YOU HIT ME?!"

 

"That's what you get you unborn... whatever you are..."

 

"WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME!"

 

Sanha's loud voice attracted the attention of  everyone in the classroom, and seeing that they were staring, you attempted to hide behind your hands.

 

"Don't complain, this is what you signed up for."

 

"I didn't sign up for abuse!"

 

 

You then gave him a look that said, 'does it look like I care' and flared your nostrils for extra effect. Then Mr. Eric glided into the classroom and began talking in English, confusing everyone but you. You smirked in triumph when you glanced around at the confused faces of your classmates. It was nice to know that you had an advantage. Still looking around the room, you met eyes with your teacher and immediatly looked down at your cold hands. You didn't know why, but whenever you have to talk to adults and look them in the eye, it freaks you out. Ah, it was probably because of the other teachers you had. Your mind began to flicker with the looks they gave you. Ones of pity, disgust, distrust, the selfrighteous people who had more of an impact on you then you let on. Your mind, your pit, your hell, it was suffocating you. You tried to jump out of it before your emotions got the best of you. As more of the whispers invaded your thoughs your breathing began to shake along with your body. You tried to blink the memories away, hoping they would fade after you opened your eyes to reality, the current reality. Your shaking hands reached out to grasp your desk, to grasp reality.

 

 

​"No, not now. I can't no, don't. You have to get out, you have to get out! Sanha, where's Sanha!"
 
 

You looked up and reached out your shaking hand and grasped his shirt in your hand. He turned around and his facial expression changed from one of surprise to worry. He looked over your face and turned in his seat a little more.

 

 

​​"Are you okay? Your face is pale."

 

 

You just shook your head and reached out your hand. He looked at it with confusion and then back at you.

 

 

"Hand"

 

 

He scrunched his eyebrows together and looked back at your hand. Then as if he was starting to understand he brought his up.

 

 

"Is there something wrong back there?"

 

 

The class turned their heads to your direction and you became more riged. Your insides shrivled at their stares. You needed to calm down, fast, you needed his hand, something to calm you down. You heard Sanha unsertainly answer Mr. Eric.

 

 

"I think she needs to go to the nurse."

 

 

You looked at him and grabbed his arm, the tips diging into his skin. He turned and looked back at you with questioning eyes. You looked at him with pleading eyes, beging him to stop. You didn't want to go to the nurses office, you hated anything that had to do with hospitals.

 

 

"What's wrong with her?"

 

 

Sanha glanced back at you, "I don't know, she looks pale."

 

 

Mr. Eric streatched his neck to get a better look at you, then looked back at Sanha.

 

 

"Are you willing to take her?"  Sanha quickly glanced back at you before nodding his head.  "Yes."

 

 

"Then quickly take her and come back."

 

 

Sanha gave a polite 'yes sir ' then steped out of his seat and helped you out of yours. You reached for his hand and clutched onto it for fear of losing your blance, and for comfort. Once you felt that the two of you were far away your legs gave out, luckily Sanha caught you mid-fall.

 

 

"Hey are you okay?!"

 

 

You looked at him and spoke in a whisper.  "I'm fine."

 

 

"You don't look fine. Do you think you can walk?"

 

 

You glanced at him for a split second before nodding your head in determination. Still holding his hand, you attempted to stand again. But failed as your legs were still weak. You siged in frustration and was about to try again when he stopped you.

 

 

"Here get on, I'll carry you."

 

 

You stared at the large back in front of you and hesitated.  "I'm fine."

 

 

"No you're not, just get on!"

 

 

You sat there for a couple more seconds before giving in and placing yourself on him. Then he hauled you up and grunted at the extra weight. You wrapped your arms around his sholders and rested your head on his back and siged in relief. You were actually a cuddly person, you just didn't have anyone to do it with. You actually really needed this kind of contact from someone. You were always doing this kind of thing with your sister, sitting on the couch, laying on the bed laughing together. You never said it, but you really liked it when the two of you hugged each other. It gave you the security you longed for. As you were thinking, you listened to the sound of his shoes tapping on the clean floor. You heard his steady breathing, and felt his back rising and falling with his breath. You closed your eyes and let the sounds calm you. You knew you couldn't afford to think about it any more and just took a deep breath, letting your thoughts out with it.

 

 

 

"It looks like the nurse isn't here, do you wanna lay down?"

 

 

 

You nodded your head and he gently set you down on one of the beds. It was weird, he was acting like you were a fragile china doll, like you would break if he touched you too roughly. You had never been handled like that by anybody before. You didn't know if you liked it or not, it was comforting. But at the same time, you didn't want to be treated like you couldn't do anything. You wanted to be treated like an equal, you could handle yourself even if you looked like you couldn't. You were skinny but had some muscle on you. Not like the other girls that just dieted too much.

 

 

After you graduated middle school you had asked your parents if you could learn martial arts. They were surprised, but complied to your request, happy you were showing intrest in something after so long. You hadn't done sports in a while, you had become imersed in only studying and getting good grades. Honestly, you had wanted to try new things for a while. You had become tired of the stress of getting good grades, and you had only faded into your shell even more since the bulling became constant. At that point, your family had already known about the bullies. The drama had ended for the most part and you wanted to keep living, for her, for yourself, to show people that you could do it. You could do what you wanted to, that even though you had been through alot, you could still move on. That's what you hoped you portrayed to people.

 

 

You layed down on the bed in case you got dizzy, and sighed in satisfaction when you layed your head on the soft pillow. Sanha stood there for a few seconds, probably wondering what he should do. You gazed up at his unsure face and thought about whether you should tell him to go back or not. You neglected your own fear and told him to go on back to class.

 

 

"Are you sure you'll be alright?"

 

 

You nodded your head in confirmation and answered.  "I'll be fine, I'm just gonna rest until the nurse comes back and have her check me. I'll see what she says then."

 

 

Sanha nodded his head in acceptence and smiled at you one more time before leaving.

 

 

Your eyes lingered on the spotless white door for a few seconds before turning to the ceiling. You calmed your shallow breathing and closed your eyes, taking a deep breath. You slowly let it out, trying to let your thoughts out with it. But of course it didn't work. Your eyes shot open at the sound of the door opening and your head whipped in that direction. There standing at the door with his head peeking in was yet another pretty boy. (I wish this was my life)

 

 

He didn't spot you right away. But when he did his eyes widened and he flinched in shock. He stared at you with his pretty eyes and you stared back. The two of you stayed in those positions until his eyes shifted away and he awkwardly cleared his throat. He closed the door behind him and stifly walked to the cupboard. He pulled out a bandage and quickly wrapped it around his finger. At this point, you were looking at the wall opposite him and stayed silent, as did he. When you glanced back to him, you glanced over his appearence.

 

 

Dark brown hair, and a wonderful jawline.

 

 

"WAIT,DON'T DO THIS TO YOURSELF HANEUL!!!  STOP BEING SO STUPID!!!!"
 

 

You turned your head away again, but the picture was still there. His broad sholders and tall stature was killer along with his looks. You thought that he was extremly handsome and you had to resist the urge to fan your warm cheeks.

 

 

"Haneul, you seriously need to stop blushing at every guy you see."
 

 

You heard the door behind you close, and you were once again left by yourself in the cold room. You let out a long sigh,and slapped your hands on your cheeks. You turned your body away from the door and curled into a ball. You pulled the cover over your sholders and sighed when you felt your stomach growl.

 

 

"Dang it..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The boys had talked about going to play basketball after school and asked if you wanted to come. After calling your mom and confirming that she was okay with it, you gladly agreed.

 

 

All thirteen of you were now at a basketball court, and the more enthusiastic boys were stretching. (Seungcheol, DK, Hoshi, Dino, Seungkwan)

 

 

The rest of them were sitting on a bench, so you decided to sit next to Wonwoo, as you wanted to be more comforatable with him. You tried to confidently walk up and plop down next to him. But you ended up tripping over Jun's leg and falling on him instead.

 

 

You gasped when you felt you foot hook unto something, and you instantly knew what was about to happen. It felt as if everything happened in slow motion. You tripped, you fell, you landed on Wonwoo, and now you were awkwardly staring at his face that was only a few inches away. You could feel his breath on your face. You had some how kept yourself from completely crushing him, and you were leaning unto your hand. Wonwoo was in a similar position, except he had a tiny girl on top of him. But he was leaning on his hand as well, keeping the two of you from falling off the bench. When you realized what position you were in your breath hitched, and you lost all control of your limbs. The next thing you knew, you were on the ground with Wonwoo now on top of you, his eyes surprisingly open. The boys around you couldn't get out of your way in time, and there was now a pile of about five of you on top of each other. Not registering any pain, you quickly scrambled out from under the shocked boy, and climbed over the others. (you didn't bother looking at any of them) Once you were out of the lions den, you apologized. (Even though you had been doing that the whole time.)

 

 

Wonwoo was still staring at the spot you had just been in. You weren't sure whether he was alright or not because he didn't even try to move. You stood there, wondering if you should help him up or not. You didn't know if he was mad at you for what you did, you DID just fall on him, and make him fall. Before you could come to a decision, Wonwoo, as if he had just processed what happened, sudenly scrambled over to you. You widened your eyes when he carefuly held you by your sholders and inspected you. While he was looking you over, he snaped his head up to your face.  "ARE YOU OKAY?! DID YOU HURT YOURSELF?! WAIT- "

 

 

Wonwoo grabed your arm and held it up so he could see better.   "OHMYGOD YOU'RE BLEEDING!!!!"  His once deep voice had risen a few octaves at the sight of your bleeding elbow.

 

Your wide eyes redirected themselves to to your elbow. You slightly scoffed when you saw that it was only a small cut, you hadn't even realized that you hurt yourself until Wonwoo pointed it out. You made a weird nose when Wonwoo suddenly pulled you to the water fountain and started slashing water on it. Only then did it start to hurt, but you didn't say that, afraid he would freak out again. You took your eyes off of Wonwoo's concerned expression, and turned your head to look at the other boys. Most of them had a shocked/intrigued expression painted on their face. You guessed that this was a new side of Wonwoo for them too. Your head snapped back to Wonwoo when he asked if you had any bandaids. You shook your head, and dropped your eyes to Wonwoo's large hand that was still holding your arm.

 

 

"Wow... He's taking this a lot more seriously than he needs to..."

 

 

You suddenly became aware that his face was really close to yours when he asked you if you had hurt yourself. You gulped, and was about to say that you were fine. But you noticed a cut on Wonwoo's hand, and you paused your thoughts. You grabbed his hand and turned the water fountain back on. He looked at you with a confused face, but you ignored him and put his hand under the cold water. You could feel his eyes on you, so you tried to, not awkwardly, explain.

 

"You have a cut on your hand."

 

You heard him make a sound of comprehension so you took it as a sign to keep going. It was at this point you remembered you actually did have a bandaid. So you stopped what you were doing and turned to look up at Wonwoo quickly.

 

"Wait for a second."

 

You left Wonwoo's side and jogged to your backpack. Several of the boys were still staring at you as you walked by, embarassed, you waved your hand and told them to stop staring, which they did. Until your back was turned to them again.

 

 

"Here!" 

 

 

Wonwoo looked at you with confusion,  "I thought you didn't have a bandaid."

 

 

You grabbed his hand and slapped the bandaid on his large palm. You bravely looked him in the eye and plainly told him,  "Just use it."

 

 

Wonwoo pressed his lips into a tight line, and shook his head. "It's okay, you should use it."  He held it out for you to take back.

 

 

You sighed, and snatched it out of his hand, and ripped it open. You grabbed his bleeding hand, and began to wrap the bandaid around his finger. He jerked in surprise, and tried to pull his hand away. You stopped what you were doing, and glared up at him.

 

 

"Just let me put on the stupid bandaid!"

 

 

Your slight outburst surprised all of them, and Wonwoo blinked at you a couple times. You looked up a him for another second before continuing your task. But apparently Wonwoo was determined to not let you be a nice person and interupted you again.

 

 

"Don't you have another bandaid that you could use?"

 

 

You finished wrapping the only bandaid you had with you on his finger, and looked up at him with a sigh.  "No, I don't."

 

 

You glanced to your side at the others who had been watching the whole scene as if it was a romance movie, and sent them a look saying to 'mind their own bussiness'. 

 

 

"Why didn't you use it for yourself then?"

 

 

You turned back up to Wonwoo and raised your voice at him. You were getting increasingly frustrated at how he kept being so nice.

 

 

"BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO BE A GOOD FRIEND, THAT'S WHY!!!!"

 

 

"Crap"
 

 

Your entire body froze the moment those words left your mouth. Everyone stared at you with wide eyes, nobody had expected you to yell like that.

 

 

You cleared your throat and placed Wonwoo's hand back to his side. You turned to the others and stifly smiled.

 

 

"I'm gonna go find a bathroom... I'll be right back..."

 

 

Without waiting for their approval, you scurried away from their sight. You actually had no idea if there was even a bathroom at that park or not, regardless, you needed an excuse to leave. You thought it was too soon to be like that with them. You're more dramatic with the people you're really comforatable with, and you hadn't gotten to that point with any of them yet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It had taken you a few minutes, but you found a bathroom. It wasn't very well kept, so you had hesitated going inside. There were bugs crawling on the floor, and it was dimly lit, so you ended up not going inside and just stood there for a while to make it look like you actually went.  When you thought you had stalled enough, you walked back to where you thought the group was. When you got closer, you heard voices and recognized some of them. You ended up entering from behind the group, and you were confused when you saw that others had joined. You had slowed down, and was staring at the backs of the new comers. You couldn't tell who they were, but they somehow seemed familiar. You heard the conversation that was being exchanged, and you didn't like it at all. The strangers were demanding that your friends leave 'their court', and were being extremly annoying and rude. You were surprised when none of the other boys lashed out at them, but instead Josh was trying to calmly communicate with them. You comunicated through eye contact with Seungkwan, who you had noticed was trying to get your attention.

 

 

​What's going on?      ​You glanced between the strangers and Seungkwan with confusion written all over your face.

 

 

​It doesn't matter, come here.      ​He rolled his eyes at you and cocked his head, signaling for you to come.

 

 

What's wrong?     You had now become slightly suspisious.

 

 

JUST GET OVER HERE!     Seungkwan was now stealthily motioning with his hands, catching the atttention of an observant Jungkook. He looked back at what Seungkwans attention was on. His eyes widened as he recognised you from the clinic.

 

 

 Seeing that your attention was somewhere else, he looked to what you were staring at so intensly. His eyes flickered between Seungkwan and you, he realized that you must've known each other and looked over to the boys opposite him. He was hoping to catch someones attention so he could silently tell them about your presence. While he was doing that, Taehyun noticed his odd behavior. Taehyun turned his head to see what was wrong with Jungkook, but he didn't expect to see you standing there, looking like you were dealing with some kind of inner turmoil. He strode over to you and hid you behind his back.

 

 

You looked up at who had taken you off gaurd, you couldn't see his face, so you turned your wrist and tried to shake the hand off, but failed. Having enough wrist grabbing for one day, you kicked the boy in his leg.

 

 

 

"AAHHHH!!!!!   FFFFFFFFFFF......UGEEEEEE!!!  FUGE!!!   I. LOVE. FUGE. SO. MUCH!!!!!!!  ARGH!!!!"

 

 

 

Taehyung was now clutching his thigh in his hands, he had jumped a few times before melting into the ground after your kick. You would admit, you had kicked him harder than you planed to, but even though you were leaning over him in worry, you were starting to laugh at him. When he fell to the ground, you had caught a glimps of his face, and immediately apologised to him.

 

 

The other boys however, all turned their heads in shock at Taehyun's shout of pain. Seventeen all widened their eyes at seeing you next to the boys who were picking a fight with them.

 

 

BTS, on the other hand, were surprised to see a girl caring for a dieing Taehyun. Your hair was covering your face, so they didn't recognise you right away. You were still next to Taehyun, apologising to him, so you weren't prepaired when Jimin grabbed you by your collar.

 

 

"What do you think your-"

 

 

Jimin's outburst was interupted when he recognised you. He unconsiously loosened his grip, but was surprised when Minghao shoved him away and held you close.  It was as if Minghao had telaported, and had become a different person when Jimin grabbed you. His friends barely saw him move before he was already by your side. Namjoon and Jin held their ground when Jimin crashed into them, and Namjoon's glare became prominent, but he didn't flinch. Seeing that Minghao had made a move, Jun and Seungcheol also stepped in to give him some back-up. It had already been a week since you had meet all of them, but you were sure that you all felt a bond between one-another. Even though it was a small one for you, it was there, and you all felt it growing each day. But today it seemed like you were seeing all new sides of them, because the naext words that came out of Minghao's mouth were menacing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soooooooo, I was gonna continue writing in this chapter, but I'm already late for an update (hehehe, I accidentally rhymed) and I thought that for now, this was good enough. I'll just have to make it into another 2 part thing.

BTW, Bangtan's new MV came out a couple days ago, and let me just say............... nothing, nothing, I don't have a wide enough vocabulary to describe the feels that I got while watching it. Even when I'm just listening to it while I write, it always gives me the feels~!  I can't seem to get enough of it, it's soooooooo good!!!!

(ahem~)

IF YOU ENJOYED READING THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!  AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

As always, I will try my best to update as fast as possible for you guys!!!!   I know I was really late with this chapter, I'm really sorry, (plz don't kill me)~~~ 

 

- sky_dreams