BTS part 2

Not fit for romance (GOING THROUGH RENOVATIONS)

 

 

 

 

Minghao glared at Jimin while he held you in his arms, you looked up at him only to see him looking like he was ready to kill Jimin. You looked at your friends for help, and you began to panick when Minghao spoke.

 

 

"What do you think you're doing!"

 

 

Your brain was now working a hundred miles an hour, the moment you heard the deadly tone in Minghao's voice, and the angry expressions of V's friends, you knew it was going down.

 

 

"What do you think you're doing?!"   One of V's friends shouted at-  well, you weren't sure who he was shouting at, but you knew he looked pissed.

 

 

"Hyung, calm down."  V put his arm in front of the short, black haired male.

 

 

In return he got a glare from the said boy. Even though the glare could've killed, V didn't budge, he stared right back at him. Even though V towered over his friend, you could tell that he wasn't the dominant type, and you were surprised to see him defending you. You hadn't had someone do that for you in a while.

 

 

"Guys calm down. Let's just go get something to eat, I'm hungry!"

 

 

All the heads turned to face the one who now voiced his frustration (aka Jin.) The short boy rolled his eyes at his hyungs endless appetite, but ignored him and turned back to you with a nonchalant voice.

 

 

"Apologise."

 

 

"Huh?!"  You raised your eyebrows at how his attitude had changed so quickly. Just a second before, he looked like he was going to murder you, and now he seemed as if he couldn't care less about this. You were also raising your eyebrows at the fact that he told you to apologise, you opened your mouth to say something, but was only able to stand there with an open mouth because Seungkwan beat you to it.

 

 

"Why should she apologise?!   He's is the one who grabbed her!!"   Seungkwan yelled you're exact thoughts at the boy in front of you, and pointed to a now surprised Jimin. 

 

 

You looked over to Seungkwan with wide eyes, you hadn't realised that they had all come over to help​ with the situation at hand. You looked to the others and found that they all wore frustrated/disturbed expressions. The accused boy was now trying to clear his name.

 

 

"Yah!  I didn't realise that it was her okay!!  I was about to let her go until this guy pushed me!!!"

 

 

As the conversation became more heated, you became even more fed-up with V's friends. You just stood there for a while, listening to different people say different things. But soon enough, several boys on both sides started to creep forward. Having seen a few k-dramas with your sister, you knew that if this kept going, it wasn't going to end well. Minghao had placed you behind his back when he felt the atmosphere become dangerous. You peered from behind his sholder to keep watching the interaction- actually you were glaring, but you hadn't realised it.

 

 

 

 

 

"Why don't you watch who you're talking to, punk."   Suga was now face-to-face with a very irritated Jinhoon, who had stepped in when he insulted Seungcheol.

 

 

"Why don't you learn some manners, Yoongi-ssi."  Jihoon was obviously trying to keep his cool, but you could tell that he was losing his patience. Unlike Suga who had a bored mask on his face the whole time. Even though that was true, he leaned down with a smirk on his face. (at that point you really wanted to punch him)

 

 

"Why don't you get lost, kid." Suga didn't ask how Jihoon knew his name, he knew he was popular enough that Jihoon probably heard it from the girls in his class.

 

 

Before he even had time to blink, you had pushed through the boys, and landed a firm fist to his face, sending him stumbling back. Why? Because he insulted your friend, and you knew how much Jinhoon hated to be called a kid. You could understand that the best, after all, you were even shorter than him. You knew how frustrating it could be to be so underestimated, you had gone through that enough to know better than anyone else. It always set you ablaze when people insulted the ones you care about, enough that it had gotten you, and your sister in trouble at school.

 

 

"Who do you think you're calling a kid!!!"  You glared wide-eyed at Suga, who was holding his cheek in his hand. His calm facade had shattered, and he was staring at you with his mouth open wide.  "Why don't you take a look in the mirror before you talk trash about other people!!!!   Oh wait.  That sounds like something a mature person would do, doesn't it?  It makes sense why you didn't!!!"  you yelled,  "The next time you try to pick a fight with someone, make sure you can win!!!"

 

 

They all stared at you with wide eyes. BTS had seen you mad before, and it was terrifying, but this was the first time SEVENTEEN had seen you like this. Sure, earlier you had your little outburst, but that was nothing compaired to this. This time, you looked like you were about to make Yoongi scream bloody murder. You had actually hit him pretty hard, (which would explain his bleeding lip) and it made your hand hurt like hell. But you were too occupied with being terrifying to care, besides, you would feel it later when you weren't killing him with your eyes. You glared at him for a couple more seconds before turning away, still fuming. The others let you through, still processing that you just punched your senior. But you didn't know that, honestly, even if you did, you would probably still have punched him. That's the thing about you, once you have a good relationship with a person, you want to protect that person with everything you have. It doesn't matter if they're a girl or boy, it doesn't matter if they're older than you or not. Friends and family are, by far, the most important thing in your life. Partially because you didn't have many friends when you were younger, which probably led to you treasuring the ones you have now with all your heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You let your feet lead you back to the diusgusting bathroom, and only stopped when you were at the entrace to the horrifying place. You walked behind the small dirty brick building. You leaned your head on the wall and stood there, trying not to throw a tantrum. You hadn't expected to get pissed at him, heck, you didn't even know him!

 

 
"I can't believe that jerk!!!  Who does he think he is to insult Jihoon like that?!  ARGH, I should've punched him again!  He was such a jerk!!!"

 

 

You puffed your cheeks, and visiously stomped your foot. You probably looked like a brat throwing a tantrum, but you didn't care at that point. Then you froze in your spot as you realised something, 

 

 
"Wait... Why was Taehyung with them?  Is he friends with them?!  I thought he was a nice person!!!  Wait- he did try to stop the jerk... so I guess he's not bad?  Then why would he hangout with people like that?  Well- now that I think about it, some fo the other boys didn't do anything...  ARGH,  WHY IS THIS SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!"

 

 

While you were busy with your inner conflict, you hadn't noticed the boy slowly approching you from behind. He tapped your sholder and stepped back when you spun around, perpaired to beat up the person who caught you in a bad mood. Luckily, it was a person you wouldn't want to punch. But you were slightly embarrassed that he might have seen your tantrum.

 

 

"How long were you standing there?"

 

 

The short pink haired boy smirked at your words.

 

 

"Don't worry, not long. I only got here when you finished your tantrum."

 

 

You turned your head away from his gaze, and sighed. You were trying to keep your nerves about you since there was now a person with you. You turned back to Jihoon,  "Are you okay?" 

 

 

He cutely smiled, and nodded his head,  "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for earlier."

 

 

You awkwardly shifted your eyes to the ground and nodded. You were trying to think of what to say next. "It's nothing. He started it first...  Besides, why wouldn't I get angry at him, he insulted you!"

 

 

Jihoon smiled at you again, and he couldn't help but ruffle your soft, fluffy hair. It seemes he found someone he could relate to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are do they keep staring at me?"

 

 

At first you thought it was because you were a halfie, and you didin't quite look korean, but it had been more that a week already, and you still got looks in the hallways. Well, back in America, you got a few of them. But it felt like these girls were glaring holes into your head. The only other reason you could think of why they were being like this was because of what you did on the first day. If it was for that reason, it made you angry. It's not like you were trying to seduce those boys! All these girls were just jealous of you, but it's not your falt they were all the same. Wanting attention, being fake, being rude to other people who got in the way of them and 'their oppa', it drove you crazy.

 

 
"If they're so jealous, why don't they just get a boyfriend, or something?!  They shouldn't keep harrasing them just because they have a little crush!"

 

 

You made it to your classroom just in time for the bell. You had told Sanha that you had to use the bathroom and to go on ahead without you. As usual, you were extremely groggy so you dragged your feet on the ground as you made your way to your seat. Sanha turned and smiled at you and you tried to return it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

School was over and you were walking with the gag trio (plus maknae line) when someone poked your side. You instantly shrieked and somehow found you had telaported a few feet away. You looked at the one who had attacked you ready to murder them - well, not really. But you instead walked over to Seungcheol and slapped him on the arm for poking you when you're ticklish. You hadn't told any of them you were ticklish, but you figured your cover was now blown and you would have to be more careful. Seungcheol hadn't expected such a dramatic reaction from you. But was pleased that he found something he could tease you with. You could tell what he was thinking from the look on his face and hit him again, except this time it was alot hader.

 

 

"Yah!  Okay!  Okay!  Stop hitting me!"

 

 

You looked up at him and pointed your finger.  "Don't get any funny ideas."

 

 

He looked at you and you could tell he was trying to keep a straight face. You unconsiously pouted at him and hit him one more time.  "It's not funny!!  I'm serious!!!"

 

 

For a reason unknown to you, he only laughed more. Not wanting to deal with him any more, you stomped away with Taehyun in tow.(he had showed up sometime during that.)  Seungcheol and the others quickly caught up to you and Seungcheol wrapped his arm around your sholder. This was one of those times when he suddenly used his aegyo... and in didn't work.

 

 

"I'm just playing around~  Don't leave me alone~~"  You ignored him,  "Haneul~~ Don't be mad at me~~" Seungcheol now wrapped his other arm around your slim figure and enveloped you in his unwanted​ hug.

 

 

"Go bother Jihoon." You deadpaned,  "Noooo~ I already got him mad at me today, so you have to play with me~~~"  You siged at his childishness (even though you were actually really enjoying this) and walked faster in an attempet to get him off. You knew that the two of you probably looked really stupid and you were getting more and more embarrassed as time went by. You weren't actually mad at him, you just wanted to mess with him some more.(plus he was being cute soooo.....)

 

 

"I want a hug too!"

 

 

You grunted from the weight that was added to your back. You could tell from the voice who it was immediately and had to fight to keep your legs from giving out.

 

 

"Sanha, get off!!!!  You guys are freaking heavy!!!!!!!!"

 

 

You tried desperatly to get them off, but alas, your fate was already sealed. In the next few seconds the rest of the boys decided it would be fun to dog pile you. You desperately didn't want to get your face plastered on the cement, so as a final resort you called for the saint.

 

 

"ARGH!!  JOSHUA GET OVER HERE AND HELP A SISTER OUT!!!!!!"   For some reason it came out in English, but you didn't care because it worked any way.

 

 

"Alright guys, break it up. Don't kill the poor girl."

 

 

Given the time, everyone did get off of you, except Seungcheol who decided he wanted to be an embarrassing idiot.

 

 

"Seungcheol get off, you're heavy!"  You tried to pry off the hands that were still hugging your neck,  "Not until you say your not mad at me anymore!"   "Fine, I'm not mad at you! Now get off!!"  Seungcheol paused before he added,  "And that you love me~"   You almost choked on air when you heard that outragious thing,  "WHAT!!!!!  NO!!!"   Your voice came out as a screach but Seungcheol didn't seem to mind for some reason.  "I'm not letting go until you say that you love me!"

 

 

"Great, now I'm blushing."    

 

 

"I'm NOT saying that."   You stated.  "Whyyyy~  I haven't heard you say those words even once yet~"

 

 

"BECAUSE I DON'T LOVE YOU, YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

 

 

Then out of nowhere, Jihoon came and smacked Seungcheol on the head, HARD. It sent him flying forward with you ALMOST going with him. Fortunetly for you, Hoshi caught your arm with his fast reflexes. Unfortunetly for Seungcheol, he landed on the ground with you laughing at his face.

 

 

"Why did you hit me?!"  He got up and rubbed his head as he stared at the short pink haired male.

 

 

"You know, it's kinda creepy that you have thing for short people."   

 

 

You and several others exploded at Jihoon's blunt statement. You always found yourself laughing your head off when these two were paired together.

 

 

"WHAT?!  THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!!!!!" 

 

"And stop being a baby just because I got mad at you."

 

"I didn't do anything wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"YES YOU DID!!"

 

"STOP BEING SO CUTE WHEN YOU'RE MAD!!!!!!!!"

 

"SEE!!!!  YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN!!!!!"

 

"IT'S NOT MY FALT YOU'RE ADORABLE!!!!!!"

 

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"STOP BEING MAD AT ME WHEN I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"YOU DID IT IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS!!!!!!!!"

 

"NEITHER OF YOU HAVE TOLD ME YOU LOVE ME YET!!!!!!!!!"

 

"STOP REDIRECTING THE CONVERSATION!!!!!!!!!"

 

"I AM NOT!!!!!"

 

"YES, YOU ARE!!"

 

"Okaaayyyyyyy!  What's going on here?"

 

 

The group now turned their attention to Jeonghan as he stepped in between the two children. You brock into another fit of laughter when both of them answered at the same time.

 

 

"HE'S BEING MEAN TO ME-AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"Seungcheol. What did you do."

 

"WHAT!  I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!"  Seungcheol stared at his friend in disbelief. Jeonghan sighed and turned to Jihoon instead.

 

"What did he do?"

 

"He-he yelled out-loud. In the classroom. Whille everybody was listening. He said that I was cute!"

 

"Well it's true..."  Jihoon glared at Seungcheol.

 

"WELL YOU DIDN'T NEED TO SAY IT FOR THE WHOLE SCHOOL TO HEAR!!!!!!"

 

"YOU'RE ONLY ACTING LIKE THIS BECAUSE YOUR CRUSH WAS THERE!!!!!"  Seungcheol pointed an acussing finger at him.

 

Jihoon quickly stepped forward and put Seungcheol's arm in a lock and placed his hand on his mouth.  "If you want to live to see your family ever again you better shut your mouth."

 

 

 Anybody that didn't know about that before (everybody) widened their eyes and closed-in on the poor boy. There were questions being thrown from all directions directed at Jihoon and his crush. He somehow escaped the lions den and ran through the school gates. The boys who lived in the same direction as him exchanged glances before dashing after him.(BTW all the other boys had joined the group as Jihoon and Seungcheol were arguing.)  You soon left as-well once you had seen the kicked puppy lokk Seungcheol had on his face.

 

"Nope. Not getting caught in that again."

 

 

 

 

Later that night you thought over everything that had happened the past few days. Your life had changed so much again. New people, new house, new life. It was so different compaired to just a few years ago. And you loved it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys!!!!!

Thanks sooo much for reading this!!!!   AND 9 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!   WHAT?!?!?!?!!!!   THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!   IT MEANS THE WORLD TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO READ THIS RANDOM THING THAT POPPED INTO MY BRAIN ONE DAY!!!

It would make my day even better if some of you would leave comments for me to read!  Please don't be silent readers, I would absolutely LOVE to hear some feedback on this!  If you haven't SUBSCRIBBED yet, PLEASE DO!  I try to update once a week if possible.(I know how frustrating it can be to not hear from a story for a long time...)  Also, COMMENT plz...   For the last time, thank you for taking time out of your day to read this, and please keep reading!!!!

 

-sky_dreams