Cold...er

Not fit for romance (GOING THROUGH RENOVATIONS)

 

 

So here you are, sitting with a group of handsome young men at a cafe. Most girls would be happy to be in this situation right? Well, you weren't. Not when it was so painfully obvious that one of these boys was ready to throw you into a pit of fire. Yes, you could tell even without looking at him. "How?", you ask? It wasn't that hard to tell when he has a dark aura around him. But then again, you probably did too. After all, Taehyung had given you a very rude awakening. (Refer to chapter 6 for clarification. Or, don't...)

 

It had been a few days since you maybe, kind of...definitely, punched Yoongi in the face, but time didn't make guilt catch up with you yet. You were still mad at him. That probably wouldn't change for a while. Especially when Taehyung was trying to force the two of you to talk to each other. And if Yoongi is as stubborn as you are, then it would take a miracle for things to work out. But, it seemed like Taehyung was insisting that the two of you at least look at each other. So, as he introduced his friends you tried to smile at the few that seemed to be in an okay mood, but your poker face was back on the instant you turned to Yoongi. Yoongi didn't even bother to look at you, so you returned the favor with a scoff. (You hoped Taehyung wouldn't get mad at you for your attitude.)

 

"It's not like I need to apologize."    You thought to yourself. Yoongi was the one who threw nasty words when he didn't need to! You were just defending your friends!

 

Even though Taehyung was trying his best to keep a conversation going with some of his friends and even you, the atmosphere remained awkward and tense. He was currently asking you what your favorite animal was, but your answer was short and curt --"Cats."  Cats and cat people are the best! ( / X o X )/  -sorry, I'm awkward.

 

You saw his sholders slump at your answer and you looked at your lap in shame when you realized how badly you had been speaking to him. You had finally made some friends these past few weeks and now look at what you're doing! Pushing Taehyung away because of your pride, it was stupid! You didn't want to hurt his feelings and have him distance himself from you. You were stubborn, not stupid. (At least you liked to believe that.)

 

You bit your lip in frustration and hesitantly pulled out your phone. You scrolled through your limited amount of contacts. (Besides the boys you only had about three other numbers  T T )   Finding the name you had been looking for, you quickly sent a message to the person. And as an after thought, you decided to change the contact name as well.

 

To: Stupidly hyper puppy that talks to much and scares friends into thinking that he's gonna molest them :

      Hey. I'll try to talk to your friend. But it would be less embarrassing if you... umm...left...    So if you could leave with your friends I'll do something about this. Kay?

 

"Hopefully he doesn't think that was rude to ask that of him."  You thought to yourself.

You glanced at Taehyung to see if he read your text and saw him smiling down at his phone screen. You assumed that meant he saw it and waited for a reply. Just then your phone lit up signaling that you recieved a message. You swiped in your password and first read the contact with pride because of the accuracy, then proceeded to the actual text.

 

From: Stupidly hyper puppy that talks to much and scares friends into thinking that he's gonna molest them :

      KAY!!!!!  <3 <3 <3

 

You put away your phone with a sigh of embarrassment and saw Taehyung clearly thinking of an excuse to get his friends away from you and Yoongi. But just as he was opening his mouth to speak, a waitress came with the food. You sighed when you realized that this would stall your plan. But when you saw your breakfast being handed to you you figured that a few minutes wouldn't hurt. You were desperately hungry as you didn't have time to eat before you left with Taehyung to come here. So even though it wasn't an actual breakfast, (it's croissants,) it was SOMETHING, and you would eat almost anything at this point. And, you also happened to love croissants immensely. Which, of course, is why you ordered them.

 

Just seeing all the food and drinks made your mouth water. Smelling everything only made it harder to control yourself. So as soon as you had the plate within reach, you took the plate with one hand and picked up one of the croissants and bit into it, not waiting to have your plate on the table. You also took hold of your hot chocolate and set it next to your plate. You wanted to wait for a little bit before tasting it in fear of burning your tongue. The croissant melted in your mouth and you let a small smile appear on your face.

 

After some of the boys saw you weren't wasting any time, they too dug into their food. Then, as if the food had some magical effect, the boys started to losen up. It seemed to put all of you in a better mood. Some of the boys were playing and teasing each other now and it made you feel a little less tense.

 

Wanting a taste of some wonderful hot chocolate after being draged out of your house on a very cold day, you took a sip of the warm liquid. Wait, did I say warm? I meant hot, REALLY HOT.

 

You covered your mouth with your hand to muffle the curse that you feared might escape your lips. (Probably from hanging out with Vernon lol.)  Because as soon as the drink touched your lips, you jerked in pain. You thought that since you had finished your first two croissants that it would have cooled down enough. But you were wrong. The drink had burned your chapped lips and the tip of your tongue. It wasn't the first time you had burned yourself though.

 

You bent over in your seat as you tried to silently deal with the pain like you always do. You heard Taehyung gasp from next to you and there was also some rustling. But you didn't care to even think about it. 

Taehyung asked if you were okay. You waved him off with your hand and waited for the pain to fade away. He kindly handed you a glass of water but you shook it off. You didn't know if anybody had sipped from it yet. But Taehyung insisted, so you complied and finished the glass in one chug. He then asked you again if you were, infact, okay.

 

"I'm fine."  Was your answer for every time he asked, which was alot. But that didn't seem to satisfy him. So he reached out to touch your face or something. You weren't quite sure, as you didn't give him the opportunity to actually come in contect with you.

 

You swated his hand away in shock. But you didn't just reject him because of that. For some reason, when you saw Taehyung reaching out to you with a concerned look on his face, it gave you deja vu. Deja vu of earlier that morning when h-he... he.....he.

 
" WHY ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT THAT NOW HANEUL?!?!!!  STOP IT!!!!!"

 

You couldn't help but remember how close Taehyung's face was to yours. And how he held you with such care. And how good he smelled........wait.....what?

 

"What's wrong?  Haneul?"   Taehyung said as he waved a hand in front of your face. You blinked your wide eyes as you realized you had been in a 'trance'..... About Taehyung.....      

 

"Oh.My.God."   You thought.

 

If you were blushing before, you were on fire now. And it was only getting worse as you kept remembering what happened only about an hour ago. You could feel the heat spread to your ears and neck, and it only made you blush more.

 

"Why, what is it?" Taehyung asked again.  And you hated it, because it only made you remember more.

 

The other boys only watched in amusement as this scene developed. It was terrible, you could feel their stares practically penetrating through your head. Another thing to make you embarrassed and uncomforatable... great...

 

You covered your face in embarrassment and widened your eyes as the realization of what had happened earlier that day finaly set in. Your eyes met Taehyung's for a second and you turned away instantly. You had never been that intimate with a boy before and the embarrassment killed you on a thousand different levels.

 

"What's wrong with you?" Taehyung asked again. You bent your head down to try and hide your face. You REALLY didn't want to say anything about what had happened, especialy to the boy that was directly envolved with your mental break down. You were trying to think of something to say but your brain decided that it was taking a day off when you needed it most. So you ended up only being able to hang your mouth open waiting for the words to come out, but they didn't.

 

Taehyung didn't seem to comprehend that you were freaking out though. So he bent forward in an attempt to try and make eye contact with you but it only surprised you when you saw his face again.   "W-what?"  You stutered out of surprise.

 

"Is he really this dense?!"  You thought.

 

Well aperantly he was, because he only then started to piece together why you were acting so strange. His face brightened up in realization as he figured out why you were a blushing mess.

 

"Is this because of what happened at your ho-   mph!"  

"Shut up!"  You whisper screamed as you covered Taehyung's mouth with your hand.  "Are you an idiot?!"   You continued as your eyes unconsciously met Taehyung's. His eyebrows automatically scrunched together at your sudden change in attitude. He brought his hand up and removed yours so he could speak.  "So it is because of that!"  He said, much too loudly for your comfort.

 

"S-Shut up!!!!"  You told him again in english. (It slipped out like that because you were freaking out.)

 

The other boys saw your reaction and they knew that something had happened. Actually, it was painfully obvious. I mean, they would have to be either stupid or blind not to notice your strange behavior. You were a blushing mess, and the reason you avoided Taehyung's gaze was pretty self-explanitory. They didn't know exactly what happened to trigger your exessive blushing, but some of them deffenitly wanted to find out. Jin, for example, was going to question Taehyung as soon as he could get his hands on the boy.

 

"Just go, leave!"  You said to Taehyung for lack of any other words. It was getting increasingly harder to form words, let-alone full sentences. Taehyung looked at you, confused. So you cleared your throat as you not-so-subtally shifted your eyes to his friends. He stared at you for a few seconds, not comprehanding the meaning of your actions, but after a few more seconds he made a sound of comprehension as he claped his hands together.

 

"Ah, that's right, the plan!"  You mentaly face palmed that he said, out loud, that you guys had a plan, but you were just glad to get your embarrassment in the past and forgotten. (Little did you know that it would NEVER be forgotten...)

 

Taehyung looked to his friends with a very enthusiastic expression on his face and said, "Guys, I need to show you something really important!"  His friends all looked at him with surprise and confusion on their faces. Hoseok (J-Hope) looked him up and down and asked, "What is it?"   Taehyung waved off his question and slyly said, "Aaayyyyyyy~  That's not important! You just need to come with me right now!"

 

You watched as Taehyung practically dragged his friends (and a very confused Jeongkook) out of the cafe, leaving you and Yoongi alone.

 

"This is gonna be sooo awkward..."  You thought to yourself in despare.

 

 

 

 

 

HEY GUYS!!!  SORRY IT TOOK SOOOO LONG TO UPDATE!!!!  (AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!)

Okay. On a more serious note, I am REALLY SORRY that I took for-freaking-ever to get this chapter done. Things got really busy and chaotic in my life for a while and I barely had any time to work on my story. (Even now!) And even if I did have time we all know that I would've spent it watching k-pop related videos! XD

So yeah, basically, I'm lazy but you should subscribe any way because I'm selfish and I have a lot planned for this fanfic. (Believe it or not.)  It may not seem like it's gonna have alot of meaning and plot other than me putting fluffy and mushy romance in and calling it a story. There's going to be some deep stuff later on it the story. And some of you may already be able to tell! XD

BUT ANY WAY!  THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR READING!  AND PLZ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE SO THAT I DON'T GET DISCOURAGED!!!!!  Cuz I tend to be lazy...lol.  

Also, in case you hadn't figured it out, I did say all that stuff about deep-ness later in the story so that you won't lose faith in me XD   But I wasn't lying when I said any of it!   So with that in mind, plz stick around to see what cringy content I come up with next!!!!