Yours and Mine

Yours and Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Welcome aboard and thank you for reading Taeny Airline.

Holy crap, it's been awhile! How are you, readers? Sorry I haven't been updating and keep you waiting, well, if you somehow did. This story is a little disappointing for me since it's shorter than my usual oneshots, but I personally love the story line. Have been really busy these days, didn't have any time to update my stories. Literally started this one from months ago, yet I just finished it today! Hope you guys enjoy it as usual though. Please comment down below to make me happy, who knows if I'll write more often! You can request stuffs too. Please upvote me! 

Taking off,

Capt. Tippanyoung.

------------------------------------------------------

"You were staring at him, your eyes were literally attached on his abs! What, you think I don't have-.. c-can't have abs too!?" Taeyeon shouted, her cheeks were red due to anger and.. 

 

slight embarrassment.

 

Tiffany on the other hand, found it really cute that her midget girlfriend was being jealous over chocolate toned abs. She would have laugh over the situation, except she too was furious over another problem.

 

"Oh yeah? Atleast I was only thinking how guys like him could have such great bodies, unlike you who were kissing with that ! Kissing Taeyeon, KISSING! Now I have the rights to ask you this, AM I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU!?" 

 

Tiffany snapped loud enough that Taeyeon had her jaws dropped to the ground, confused and surprised, "I wasn't! Oh for god's sakes you know how much you mean to me! Yes she was indeed gorgeous but I-.."

 

"TAEYEON!"

 

Taeyeon mentally face palmed herself for choosing the wrong words.

 

Tiffany's cheeks, ears, heck her whole face was painted with pure red. She had her eyebrows connected and raised, to show Taeyeon just how furious she was. How jealous, she actually got. She was breathing fast too, perhaps she had exhaled too much rather than inhaling enough air to be released in the first place.

 

"I-.. Ugh! You're being annoying, you know that!? You should trust your girlfriend, not accusing! Damn it Tiffany, maybe that girl would trust me better than you do!" Taeyeon said unconsciously out of anger, her arms were crossed on her chest while her head tilted to the side, avoiding Tiffany's burning glare. Well, at least until she realized what she had just said. She had unintentionally released her girlfriend's beast.

 

Oh-uh.

 

All hail, Hell-Fany.

 

But what came out wasn't the Hell-Fany that she used to see.

 

"Oh Kim Taeyeon you did not just-.. Ah.. I see." Tiffany nodded in sarcasm, her eyes were obviously red and teary, "You think that girl could love you more than I do.. hm? Perhaps she would stay quiet if she sees her girlfriend, kissing another girl right infront of her own eyes. Well I guess I am no match then."

 

Tiffany randomly took the jacket that was near her and turned her back towards Taeyeon, "See you later, Taeyeon. I might be busy finding some guy that only has me in his eyes, so, don't bother calling. Oh, and Taeyeon? No other girl could love you more than I do."

 

With tears falling down from her cheeks, Tiffany ran out from their shared apartment.

 

"P-Pany-ah..." Taeyeon mumbled, she stood straight while her eyes lingered on the main door.

 

"You could have atleast take your own jacket.."

 

Taeyeon's eyes never left the door, secretly hoping that Tiffany would come back.

 

But Tiffany didn't.

 

And as soon as she realized the fact that she had hurted her Tiffany in the way that she wasn't supposed to nor meant to,

 

tears flowed freely out from her own pair of eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------

"The number that you have dialed, is currently unavailable-" 

 

"Ugh!" Taeyeon threw her phone on her bed. She laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. In just a few seconds her eyebrows moved to connect with each other, while her hands went to her hair and messed her own hair in frustration.

 

It was Taeyeon's 25th attempt on calling Tiffany.

 

And it was Tiffany's 25th time to decline Taeyeon's call.

 

Taeyeon rolled on the bed continuously, "It's been hours since she left the house.. Damn it. Pick up baby.." she stopped rolling around only to found tears on her cheeks.

 

Her heart beat in an awfully painful phase. It wasn't fast, but Taeyeon felt as if her heart was dying. The fact that she, herself, was the reason for Tiffany's runaway and their possible breakup hurted her badly. Taeyeon stood up, and sat down on her bed right after. She brought her hands to her face, and sobbed even harder. Could she even classify herself as sobbing? No, she couldn't.

 

Because she wasn't sobbing.

 

It was worse than just sobbing.

 

Taeyeon wasn't the type of person to cry, she hated crying.

 

But Taeyeon had forgotten that something, or rather someone, could easily be her only reason to cry.

 

"Pany-ah.." 

 

Taeyeon let her body fell onto their bed, while her hands hugged her knees. She stopped crying after awhile, but her eyes were almost dead. Taeyeon couldn't see anything by that time, because all she could see was images of Tiffany,

 

a happier Tiffany.

 

Flashes of their memories together played on her mind. Taeyeon kept her face frozen, her mind was only focusing at Tiffany and Tiffany. Tiffany's happiness, her only priority.

 

As if realization strucked her right on the face, she shook the images off and sat up, "I can't just sleep. I have to wait. She'll come back. She will.." 

 

And so Taeyeon tried to wait, with nothing but concern and fear of losing the one she loves the most.

 

Unfortunately, she failed.

 

Because just a few minutes after doing so, she let out the longest sigh and stood up from the bed. Taeyeon made her way to their apartment door, grabbed her phone along and went out in rush.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh! Stupid, idiot, selfish-..! Ahhh! I hate you Kim Taeyeon!"

 

Tiffany threw a rock into the lonely river. She wasn't sure where she was, but it was enough to help her with her messed up mind, "Ish! Am I not beautiful? Stupid, stupid, stupid! What's so attractive about that girl anyways!?"

 

Tiffany took a step forward, and her hands that were previously hidden in her jacket's pockets were b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter