GOODBYE

KAISTAL: TO TOKYO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

This is not an update but I just want to share this with everyone.

 

I think everybody here knows SHINee's Jonghyun and today, as one of the media outlets say, a star shining in the stage for the past ten years is now a shining star in the skies. Jonghyun has been a really good brother figure for both Jongin and Soojung. In some of their albums, SHINee says thank you to their 'toodler' - Jongin. Even on stage, you can always see how Jonghyun adores Jongin especially during awards show. Soojung also always say that Jonghyun is like her real oppa and Jonghyun says she is his real dongsaeng. During the four walls era that Soojung was very careful with interacting with other SM Artirts but not with Jonghyun. She always say that he looks after her well. I think we should all thank Jonghyun for that - for being there with KaiStal whenever.

 

Personally, last year, I was going through a real rough time with all the disappointments and failed expectation with both my student and personal life. I was so depressed that there were times I hyperventilate during exam or when under pressure. At that time, I thought about a lot of things - shifting courses or stop going to school or apply for work, and all of them would only lead to further disappointments for my parents. I'm not a vocal person, I don't open up to a lot of people and tend to bottle up eveything until I reached the point of considering to end eveything.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter