JAPAN

KAISTAL: TO TOKYO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

August 11

 

Soojung was shocked when she saw reporters and fans as she entered Gimpo Airport. It’s not like she never saw them before, she's just shocked that even though her departure to Japan today is impromptu yet they still managed to be there before her. Unlike others, Soojung isn't the type to halt and greet the people waiting - she just goes in her way in a normal pace. Less interaction, less issue. Besides, everyone is more or less accustomed with her behavior. She wouldn't be called as the ice princess for nothing, right?

 

Taking her seat, her mind started to wander.

 

A lot has changed since Dispatch released their photos. Suddenly, everything tightened - the security, the choosing of works, the words to say, the actions, and ofcourse their way of seeing each other. Soojung already found it difficult to meet with Jongin even before but after the confirmation it has become a lot harder. It’s not like they always go out, no, they're the type to just stay at home and cuddle or eat out but now, it's almost impossible.

 

The people's reaction isn't good too. Its not that it matter to her, she's already used with all the nasty comments, but she's more worried about Jongin. It's his first scandal and he's far too soft for the words thrown at him. He's still new in the industry and his fans are more aggressive than hers and the backlash that's already starting is scarring him. He keeps on worrying not about his career but its effect on EXO and started to become a little paranoid whenever she have schedule that deals with meeting the fans. He checks on her almost every hour and that actually worries her the most - he's too stressed with her welfare that he cannot fully focus on his recovery. This is actually the reason why Soojung made her 'Pamper Jongin' mission.

 

The airport was less crowded when she arrived which she took advantage and easily slip to her hotel. Right after she checked in and settled in her room, she turns the 'airplane mode' of her phone off and immediately, Three Bears played.

 

"You okay?"

"Hi, Jongin."

"Soojung, are you okay?"

"Yes, I am. Seriously, you gotta stop this."

"Stop what?"

"Stop worrying too much. I appreciate it, I really do, but if you keep that level of anxiety every time it'll be the reason of your next visit to the hospital."

 

The line was silent for a minute then followed by Jongin's sigh.

 

"I'm just worried, baby."

"I know but please, tone it down okay? I'm a big girl~"

"You're still my baby girl!"

 

Now, its Soojung's turn to be silent and blush. 

 

"Ey~ you're blushing, right? Soojungie is blushing~"

"Ya! Are you trying to change the subject?"

 

Jongin just laughed.

 

"Jongin, it's time to go!"

 

"Oh, manager's here, Baby. I need to go now."

"You have a schedule today?"

"Not really, I'm actually going to the hospital for my rehab session."

"Oh? Okay~ be careful!"

"I will. You too, baby."

"I..."

"I love you too, Soojung!"

 

Before she could say it, the line was already cut off. Soojung was so frustrated about it - being shy to express her feelings about him whenever there are other people where as Jongin can just easily shout it to the world. Taking her final sigh, Soojung stood up and went to her business - the main reason why she went ahead with everyone.

 

Soojung went to the front desk to ask about the amenities of the hotel and were they are located. She also asked its free and non-peak time so they'll come with less people around as possible. They're still hot in the press and fans' radar - more now that they're in Japan where the issue is most sensitive.

 

Knowing that the whole SM Town Family will arrive tomorrow for the rehearsals, Soojung decided to already finalize everything today. She made reservations for a private dining at the hotel's restaurant that shows Tokyo's blinking lights and another room in the name of her coordi-noona, who gladly helped her.

 

Contrary to Jongin, Soojung isn't that much of a romantic. It took her almost the whole day preparing and planning. When she returned to her room, she slumped in her bed and called her man whom answered at the first ring.

 

"Good evening beautiful!"

"Good evening, Jongin."

"Ey? Just Jongin?" 

 

Soojung giggled as she imagines Jongin pouting while saying those words. She honestly admires how he can pull the y and bad boy 'Kai' when he's actually a fluffy ball of sunshine and a babo to his nephew and niece.

 

"Good evening to the most handsome and y Jongin!"

"Psh. You only say that because I told you so. You hurt me dungdungie~"

"Seriously?"

"You really hurt me dungdungie~ my heart-"

"I love you, Kim Jongin."

"I know."

"Yah! You wouldn't say it back?!"

"I love you so so so much Jung Soojung!"

 

 

 

 

August 12

 

Soojung woke up with the sound of The Three Bears playing.

 

"Wake up sleepy head~"

"Wow, it really came from you, Jongin? Are you going to the airport now?"

 

Jongin giggled. "No baby, I'm actually at your door now!"

 

"What?!"

"Yep, it's me ringing the bell! Open up baby~"

"What?!"

"Open up baby~ someone’s coming!"

 

When Soojung heard the word 'someone' stood up immediately and with a hazy mind, she opened the door and pulled Jongin inside. They were statured behind the door with her heart pounding wildly. On the other hand, Jongin was smiling and Soojung's looking at him weirdly.

 

"Why are you smiling? Are you okay? Did someone saw you? How about your injury? Ya! Stop smiling and tell me what's happening with you?"

 

"You look beautiful."

 

"What?!"

 

Jongin straightened Soojung's crinkled eyebrows with his thumbs. "Stop worrying. Nobody's really outside."

 

"What do you~ Oh my Gosh, I have no makeup on!"

 

Soojung ran to her bed and covered herself while Jongin followed her with a grin on his face. He can't help to think how they can call her 'Ice Princes' with no emotions when she's actually the cutest thing ever!

 

He went to her bed and pulled out the blanket only to see Soojung covering her face with her hair and hands.

 

"Hey, why are you covering your face, baby?

 

"Don't look at me, I'm ugly! I don't have any makeup on!"

 

"What do you mean ugly?" Jongin pulled her hand and held them in his left hand while his other free hand brushed the strands of hair that were covering her face. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my whole life. You're gorgeous and elegant just like your name, Crystal, my precious Soojung. You are perfect - inside and out, and I love you so much with or without make-up. So never hide yourself okay, baby?"

 

Soojung was left speechless and crying. She's just looking at him and knew that it's happening again, she's falling again. How many times has it been? Everytime she sees him, her feelings just kept getting deeper and deeper that she doesn't even know how she could get back up, not that she wants to ofcourse.

 

She cupped his face. "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you Kim Jongin. I love you so so much. I love you with all my heart. I -"

 

Soojung was stopped by Jongin's lips. He wiped her tears and kissed their trails. "I know, baby. I can feel it either you say or not. I love you too, very much. Stop crying, okay?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter