KOREA

KAISTAL: TO TOKYO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

August 10

 

Soojung just finished practicing, together with her members for their set for the coming SM Town concert in Tokyo when her phone beeped a tone already too familiar in her ears - The Three Bears. It isn't that grandious or classical as her per usual liking but since its her own bear singing, it automatically rose up at the first place in her fave list. Recalling how it became her ringtone, Soojung softly giggled and it didn't past the llama's sight.

 

"Someone's not grumpy anymore. Isn't love a beautiful thing?"

 

"What? You're embarassing me."

 

Luna, Victoria and even their back-up dancers just laughed. Damn, why does this happen everytime? This servant, really.

 

"Dungdungie~" Jongin's voice greeted her, sending blushes to her cheeks. "Are you still in the dance room princess? I miss you baby~"

 

"She's even blushing! Love, love, love. You're my earth, air-"

 

Before Soojung could lose all the restraints she have to herself, she left the room but not before she made sure Amber got the you're-so-dead-when-I-come-back look. Amber just laughed at her tho and even sending her flying finger hearts.

 

"She'll really get it from me this time."

 

"What? Are you still there?"

"Ah? Yes, yes. Where are you?"

"I'm at our dance room, I'm coming at yours!"

 

"Are you seriously practicing now? How about your injury, it's not yet fully healed right? Kim Jongin, do you really want to re-injure yourself? No, don't even bother coming here, stay where you are I'm going."

 

One thing that made Soojung very much popular in the company is her strides. Since she doesn't fancy the elevators much because of people's stares and inside gossips, she had to be quicker to reach the destination through stairs just in time with those who were electrically aided. Thus, reaching EXO's current practice room two floors down is no sweat at all.

 

While at it, she's already making a mental list of things to talk to him: 1. Why is he in the building when he should be resting at their dorm? 2. How dare he overwork himself! His ankle is still in the healing process for Pete's sake! 3. Why does he kept on calling me 'princess' when I already told him to stop? That is just so... it feels like coming from a different person.

 

Now, Soojung, do not fall on his eyes and give him a good hearing.

 

 

 

 

Although Soojung and Jongin has been friends since a decade ago and is in a gross relationship, as Oh Sehun would put it, with him for quite a while, she's still shy around EXO though they are in good speaking terms. She can't even enter in their practice room without Jongin dragging him. But today is different, there is no way that she would let that bear take another step even if it means she'll have to endure their teasing eyes inside. Taking a deep breath, she slowly pushed the door and went in meeting nine pair of eyes.

 

"Everyone, Kim Jongin's girlfriend is here!" Before she can even say her greetings, Sehun already made the introduction himself. Soojung rolled her eyes at the group's maknae, bowed at everyone and directly went to her prey who's at corner of the room grinning like a fool. Damn!

 

"Hey."

"Hey yourself!"

 

Jongin's grin just got wider and tapped his side. "Hyungs, can we borrow this room for a while?"

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol sent them knowing smiles. Everyone got up and slowly left the room except again, Sehun.

 

"Sehun?"

 

Sehun just gave an annoyed face. "What?"

 

"Aren't you leaving?" Jongin gave him a get-out-now look and the maknae grumpily stood up.

 

"You better treat me for a bubble for this and please, I'm not yet ready to be an uncle."

 

Soojung covered her face while Jongin sent him a glare. Now, this is why I'd rather meet him in the cafeteria than here. Stupid, idea.

 

"I miss you."

"I know."

"Didn't you miss me?"

"I did."

"Say it, please."

 

Jongin held her hand and made her looked at him in the eye. Soojung bit her lower lip. She hates it, how Jongin's so vocal about what he feels while she's no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter