Cake House Date

Miss Espresso's Secret Recipe---- Sequel to Miss Espresso

KRINGGGGGG!!!! 

Yeah! Finally... School is over... It's working time...  Sigh...

I hurried to get my bicycle and rode quickly to the cake house I'm working at.  While riding the bicycle to my working place, many thoughts come into my mind.

After Woo Hyun found out I'm Miss Espresso, I didn't really become his girlfriend but... I dream to...   

10 minutes later I arrive at my working place, it's a shop called "Marshmallow Cake House'' . It's actually a a shop that sell cakes, all types of coffee and some light snacks. Although the shop is not that big, but it's a cosy place with dim lights decoration,a very romantic place especially at night. It's also an ideal place for couple dates. 

About my work, obviously it's making coffee, it's like the only thing I'm good at. 

Sometime later...

It's 12 midnight... After I change the "Open" sign with the ''Close'' sign, I start cleaning with other employees.

Ding Dong~ It's the door bell

"Sorry we are..." I look up and see a familiar figure standing at the door.

"Closed?" It's Woo Hyun. Ahh... I remembered... It's Friday... I guess he just finished his part time job...

"Oh? Boyfriend?" said Sun Hee-unni. Sun Hee-unni is the owner of Marshmallow Cake House. She is a very nice person, she always treat me some late night snack whenever I work over-time.

"No, it's some special friend." I answer her.

"Liar... What do you mean a special relationship?" here she goes again... Why does she so concern about my love life? Just because she's not married yet?

Woo Hyun chuckles... Whats so funny?!

"Unni!" Sometimes she pissed me...

"Alright...  you can go date now, I'll take care of the cleaning." Sometimes... She's good...  And... I called her my '' mood swing boss'' "Take good care of her, handsome boy."

"I'll take good care of her don't worry about her, noona." Woo Hyun replied her with a wink.

"Aigoo, why is it so hot???" Sun Hee-unni said while turning around and walks away.

Well... Woo Hyun don't really came here every night to see me... Just... errr... When he is at his mood...

Woo Hyun walks me back to my home while pushing my bicycle.

"So... What brings you here today?" I asked

"You." I feel a hot sensation on my face. "Why don't you just answer her that I'm your boyfriend?"

"Hmm? You really want me to be your girlfriend?"

"Why not? You're my 100% my type."

"100%? What did you like about me?"

"All."

"Come on... Give me a more specific answer." I get a little angry and put on some aegyo on him.

"Tch... How cute." He said while ruffles my hair.

"OPPA!" Oh god... Did I just said OPPA?!

"What did you said just now?"

"NOTHING!"

"Call me again! What did you just call me?"

"I said NOTHING!"

So... I ended the day like this... 'playing' with Woo Hyun, my Coffee Prince~