Four

Exopink Chanji We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol: WHAT!! ME WITH EUNJI??  
Baekhyun: DID I JUST HEAR EUNJI? DID I HEAR WRONG? IS SOMETHING WRONG WOTH MY EARS?
Suho: WAIT HUH? ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT APINK EUNJI? ARE YOUR SURE IT'S APINK EUNJI?
Kai: Oooh I actually think thats a good match
Sehun: *thinking that at lest his first hug, holding hands, and maybe a kiss won't be wasted
Do: ......

*At Apink's Dorm
Eunji: WAIT WHAT ME?
Hayoung, Namjoo, Bomi, Chorong: *screams
Chorong: *screams into phone   OPPA ITS EUNJI! IT'S EUNJI!!
Manager: Aren't you guys curious who the boy group will be?
Bomi: Who is it? Tell us?
Naeun: Please... Please..
Manager: Ok fine, but I'll only tell you yhe group. It's EXO
Hayoung: OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS WHAT?
Namjoo: ooh.. Not a safe partner.... Their fandom is really big. Eunji, be careful not to get hurt. 
Chorong: *worrying   She can't do it with EXO... She'll get hurt from their fans.

From the second Eunji heard that he group was EXO she thought about Chanyeol. She became happy that there was a chance that the husband was Chanyeol. Her heart starting beating when she thought about Chanyeol. Did Chanyeol know it was her? But what if it wasn't Chanyeol? Was he happy that it was her or was he upset? What if what Chorong and Namjoo said was true? She suddenly started worrying. A part was her wad glad, but a part of her wasn't. She was scared.

That night she couldn't sleep again because she was thinking about Chanyeol and worrying. She was confused about her feelings. Why was she hoping that the guy was Chanyeol? 

*At Exo's Dorm
That night Chanyeol couldn't sleep also. He was glad it was Eunji, but he was also scared. He didn't want his fans to hurt Eunji. He knew she would be hurt if he showed her his feelings. The WGM shooting was tomorrow and he still had mixed feelings about WGM and Eunji. He didn't know if he likes Eunji or not.

*Next Morning at Apink's Dorm
Eunji is the first one to wake up for the first time. She was always almost last to wake up but today is different. The WGM filming started at 11am and it was 5am right now. Apink's stylist had been sick for a few days so they had to pick out their own clothes.

She first took a shower for like more than an hour to make sure she was completely clean. She searched her closet for hours to find an outfit that looked good.

Eunji: ugh.. Why are all my outfits pants. None of them look good. Oh I have an idea.

Out of the members, Naeun had the most girly clothes. She walked quickly and quietly to Naeun's room and waked her up gently. 

Eunji: Naeu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter