Blessed

Listen To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

It's been two days i'm not training, maybe i can say that run off. The reason is, first i really don't really feeling well because my body is hurt of choreo and exercise, second is i don't want to see Chaeyoung about last day i shouted at her, and the last is.... I wan't to quit. Yes, i know it's just one and half months i've trained in here- yet i want to quit like this. I don't know that it just hit in my head like that, i feel like tired of everything in this industry. I know this my dream to be a singer with the audition is limited, there is so much auditions who want to trainee in here, and i still remembered my audition feels like. But yet i have to think for quit. I feel like i can't do this anymore, it frustared me all night long that i don't have a good sleep for two days. And for the Chaeyoung accident, i feel ashamed to fece her honestly. I feel stupid that i have this feeling and it really makes frustrated more!!!

 

Today i went to YG with heavy heart. I can't take that maybe- oh no, definitely all trainees will judge me because i'm 'run off' with not explanation. And i'm afraid that if Eddie oppa know this, i will get punishment from him. I'm going to practice room with my hoodie cover my face, thank God that Eddie oppa is not arrive yet. But when i'm entered the practice room, all of trainee's eyes on me. Have you feel like my situation right now? Like every eyes on you with the judgement stare, whispers is everywhere about my present and feels like you didn't exist? So, i avoid their gaze to me and walk pass to the corner of practice room and sit alone. Honestly i want to cry about what happened to me now, i want to share this thing with anyone but i don't have it. I held my tears and lowered my head to my knees, but someone grab my hand to get up and took me out of the room. That's Chaeyoung. I'm really not ready to face her like real. She took me to the balcony near the practice room, and then she turn to me with worried face, why she have to look at me like that? 

 

"Where are you two days ago Eonni? I'm so worried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter