Bestfriend

Listen To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

When the music stop, i arrange my breath. Me and Rose have done cover one choreo for the performance, honestly i’m really nervous. Because tommorow we will be perform what we’ve got in here, we’ve been 2 weeks in here but it feels so long to us. Especially we from overseas, and we so far away from our parents. I really miss my parents, my friends and everything in there. I remembered when everyday i always go to the park before back to my home, it’s really kinda habit to me. Sometimes i picking flowers, chasing the butterfly, and if i’m tired i always rest under the tree. And if i go there with my friends, we always singing together, playing games and many memories i really loved. I know it’s childish but that moments i always think whenever i miss my home. I really miss it. In here, i lived with my cousin, her name is Sasha. She really kind to me, she always remind me when i’m not eating, always woke me up in the morning for training, always make me breakfast and many kindnees from her that i can’t mentioned.

 

“Yah Jennie, you okay?” asked Rose and makes me come back to reality. ”Oh sorry, i’m not feeling okay to be honest” i answered to her. “Are you sick?? You want to go home?? I can permit you to Haneul eonni”. That’s what i like from Rose, she was very concerned with anyone, it’s really comfortable being around her. So i smiled to her and shake my head “No it’s not like that, it’s a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter