The Day

Listen To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Today was the day, i can't believe it. What if they don't like it?? Or maybe worst??? I just can't take it! Oh god please help me through this. And then i saw Chaeyoung, she more chill than me. I don't know maybe she never feel nervous or something?? Araarrghh this make me frustrated. And then i feel a hand on my shoulder, that's Chaeyoung. "Eonni are you alright?" she said and i nod my head. "Yeah i'm alright... i'm just feel like.... Oh Chaeyoung-ah can we stretching first?? Oh no no, we must practice again. Com-" "Eonni breath... I know you nervous but first, is breath" she said grip my shoulders and i do what she said. "That's good... Right now i want you to close your eyes" she order. Okay that's weird but i do it, "Okay, now i want you to think about.... Ah! What makes you happy? Just think of it" when she said that, my mind straight to my home. My REAL home. I'm thinking my parents, friends, home, everything. I really miss it. And then i open my eyes, i feel much better. "Good... Eonni i know you nervous, all of us is nervous too like you. But you have to be more relax about everything, just breath... Everything is gonna be alright if you think positive. Don't you want to make your family proud about this??" she ask me and i nod immediately. "That's Jennie eonni i know, i promise you we will do our best!" she said and that's make me feel enthusiasm. I really adore her when she makes me strong like this, she's the best. "Thank you Chaeyoung, that's help me a lot" i said and she smile to me.

 

And then, Eddie oppa come from the door with Yang Hyun Suk seonsaengnim, and Haneul eonni. I thought there will be YG artists who come to see our performance, but there is another person to come this room. She is CL sunbaenim. I'm not kidding guys but, she really swag with her fluffy sweater, ripped jeans and sneaker with bling on it. she look really nice. And then a guy with coat covering his face come too this room, but his hair colour is mint. And when i see his face, i know it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter