Chapter two

I am sorry

*why? *
*yes why, don’t act like you don’t know what I am talking about Alex*
*Daisy I really don’t know what you are talking about*  I tried to not sound so nervous.
* if you really dont know how come you sound so nervous, and if you really dont know then why are you almost crying, how come you are looking like you are about to break down dont ing lie to me.* she yelled.
*Daisy I didn’t want to hurt anyone* I felt hot tears running down my face
* you didn’t want to hurt anyone…. But you did. And you are hurting yourself*
*Daisy just please don’t tell anyone.*
*tell anyone the entire school already know what you did* she yelled. The tears just kept running down my face, I didn’t know what to do.
*Alex why? Why did you do it* she said with a sadness in her voice
*daisy I am sorry*
*don’t say you are sorry to me, say it to Jungkook*
*Jungkook?* what is she talking about now, I am really confused.
*yes Jungkook you rejected him*
*how do you know that*
*as I just said the entire school know*
*you were talking about Jungkook?* I felt the weigh on my shoulders lift as I close my eyes I smiled.
*why the hell are you smiling*
*what never mind that*
*but Alex why did you reject him, you have liked him since second grade*
* I guess I just never really liked him that way* I lied.
*don’t like him that way*
*yeah*
*you are saying you just don’t like him that way, Alex you have known what you like and what you don’t like you entire life*.
*daisy when Jungkook confessed to me I found out it was just one of those crushes were you only like how the person look* I lied, I was actually really happy when Jungkook confessed to me, to know the person I like, like me back.
*Alex I know you are lying, you were always talking about what a good person he is and how he love kids and how he help that new kid who was being bullied. Alex please don’t lie to me, you never lie to me so please don’t start*

 I could hear the sadness in her tone, as her eyes were getting teary. Please don’t lie to you, I have lied to you about my entire life, about who I am, about what I do. I always lie to you, and I am so sorry for that but I just cant tell you the truth, if I do you will be in danger and I cant have that I thought.

*Daisy I am not lying to you I would never lie to you* it pained me to lie even more to her
*are sure that you just liked his looks Alex*
*yes I am sure don’t worry*
*so that means that if I wanted to I could go out with him* as she said that my mind went black.
*yes you can go out with him if you want to*
*okay cool I thing I will ask him out after school then* as she had said that it felt like I had been shot
*okay good luck* I smiled but It hurt.
*Alex you know Jungkook is not my type he is like a kid, I like guys more like yoongi*.
* Yeah yeah I know*
* we should get back before class starts*
as she said that she just starting walking away.

As the school day went by I couldn’t forget my conversation with Daisy, I couldn’t forget that she liked Yoongi. He was a dangerous person if you pissed him off or just work him up when he was sleeping, but I knew that she didn’t know that side of him, and I kinda hope she never will. To be honest I hope that he will turn her down if she confess to him. I know that sounds awful but I do not want her to get hurt.

When school ended, I went to go find Jin, as I went to his classroom I toke a look inside to see if he was there but I could not find him. A boy walked up to me
*are you looking for jin?*
*yeah did he already leave*
*yeah he left some time ago, he said he had work*
*work? Do you know where he work.*.
*he said he work at a coffeshop called cafemoca,*
*okay thank you for your help.*
*your welcome, just come to me if you need help.*
* thank you- what’s you name*.
* My name is Hoseok and your name is*
*my name is Alex nice to meet you Hoseok*
*nice to meet you to Alex*
*I have to get going see ya around Hoseok*
*bye Alex*

As I walk out of the school I saw Jungkook looking really tried, It looked like he did sleep last night, so I decided to walk up to him to ask if he was okay. I as I was walking over to him I started to get nervous, and I repeated what I wanted to say to him over and over in my head to make sure I didn’t mess it up.

*Jungkook are you okay you look really tired*
*Alex* he sounded surprised to see me* yeah I am okay*
*are you sure Jungkook it looks like you didn’t get any sleep*
*yeah I am okay and why do you even care anyway* he sounded angry but he also had some sadness in his tone.
*Jungkook of course I care, you are a good person*
*but not good enough for you*
*Jungkook don’t say that*
*why it is the true so why can’t I say that?*.
*because you shouldn’t talk about yourself that way*
*Alex do you know why I confessed to you*
*no*
* I did it because Daisy told me that you liked me, when she said that I got really happy, to know that the girl I had liked since I start here in second grade liked me back. But I guess she was wrong.*
*Jungkook I*
*the only reason I confessed to you was because I thought that you liked me back but i guess i was wrong*
 

As he said the last word, he turned around and walked away, leaving me standing in the middle of the schoolyard completely shocked.