Chapter one -> my crush

I am sorry

Yesterday my crush confessed to me, I have liked him since he started at my School, and that was in second grade. To be hones am not sure, what made me fall for him in the first place, I was only seven when I fell for him. Therefore, I am not sure.......

But every time I see him smile or laughs my heart skip a beat. I Like the Way he lights up when he talks about the things he likes... We have gym Class together... we always had.... He sometimes talks to me doing the class.... am always nervous  when he does, but I am happy That he want to talk to me and takes time to talk to me.....

But Yesterday my crush confessed  to me.....Yesterday I turned my crush Down....it was one of the hardest things I have ever done.....but I know It is for the best.....he Want things that I just cannot give him.... I just want him to be happy.... I know if I had said yes to go out with him.... He Would have Been in danger (yes danger don’t Worry I Will come to bare to That) and I don’t Want That..... I do not want him to be in danger because of my selfish reasons, I don’t want him to run for his life, I don’t want him to be scared to walk out of his own house.

The next Day I Woke up with the sun light hitting my face, it was warm but not to warm, it was a kinda gentle type of warm, it was the kind of warm that you felt on a windy Sommer day…….. I sat op until I realized that I was in my bed……..

*that’s wired I don’t remember going to bed last night*

I took my phone to see what the clock was, is was 7:32     

* I slept over my alarm….. Am going to be late again damn it*

I got out of my bed as fast as I could; when I stood up, I felt a strike of Pain go through my Leg. I looked down and saw a bandage on my thigh.... I sat Down on my bed as I tried to remember what the hell had happened to my leg....when I had sat on the bed for a couple of minutes and I remembered that I was late for School......

I stood up not caring abort my leg... I went over to my closes and pulled out my uniform, I put it on as fast as human possible, after that, I ran to my bathroom just to see just how bad I looked and if I was something I could work with, or if it just was a waste of time trying.... As a looked in the mirror I Saw That I had a little wound on the top of my cheekbone it was clean but I looked like I just got punched in the face really hard.....and again I don’t really remember anything form last Night...... But That does not matter Right now I will just ask Jin after school ....I washed my Face..... Put a little makeup on trying to cover the wound and the bruising that was around it, it didn’t really work that well but It did look a little better , after that I brushed my hair and ran to my room to take my backpack….  I ran down the stairs.... I stopped at the kitchen to see what the time was.

*WHAT IT’S ALREADY 7:54*

I ran out of the House thinking just what the fastest Way was to the School...maybe the bus...then I remember it was already on its way to School.

*damn it I never sleep over my alarm, guess I just have to run then*

As ill started to run I felt the Pain in my leg getting worse and worse but I just thought that I have felt Pain That was worse.....so This was really nothing compered so I just kept on running.

When I got to the School, I saw that People still were on their Way to go inside, I look at the big Clock that was in the Schoolyard... It was 7:10(School starts at 7:15)

*I still have 5 minutes till Class start, it looks like I made it in time*

When I got to my Class I went to my Seat...I put my head Down on my table trying to remember what the hell had happen last night......I thought about it until I felt a tap on my shoulder... I looked up to see my best friend Daisy she was staring at me Like I had killed her dog or something...... She slowly lead in to whisper something in my Ear....I could feel her hot breath on my neck it send the chills down my spine and she lead in closer to my ear and whispered

*we need to talk after class and if you try to hide like last time then I don’t know what I will do*

She backed away I walk over to her seat, she sat all the way up in the font of the class, and I sat way back in the class. I just stared at her as she went to her seat thinking just what I had done to make her mad, maybe I forgot her birthday……. No not possible her birthday is first in a week; just what the hell did I do to make her this mad at me.

As our teacher walked in to the room, everyone got quiet and started to find their seats….. We had math as our first class, I hated math not because I was bad at it, I was actually really good, I just thought that it was a boring subject. Our teacher was explaining something on the billboard he noticed that I was not really paying any attention to the lesson…….

*Y/N do you mind answering the question, or are you to deep in your thoughts*

I stood up from me seat, but as I did so I fell to the floor, feeling an unbearable pain in my thigh….. I tried to stand but it hurt like hell but I just kept it in, not wanting people to worry about me. I walked up to the billboard and took a look at the question. It was really easy. When I was done, I walked back to me seat and sat down. Our teacher took a look at my answer and was surprised that it was correct……. He looked back at me and said

*good job but try to pay attention next time*
* okay I will try to pay better attention next time*

After he said that I just kept thinking about what Daisy said, it felt like I did something really bad to her or someone she cares about, but I knew I didn’t do that, I would never hurt the people I care I about. Ahhhhh I just don’t know what I did it, it was driving me insane, why is she mad, I hate when people are mad at me……wait maybe she found out about me, okay, okay calm down Alex there is no way she found out, you are always careful, but what if she knows. What if she tells the police? If she knows that means that I put the boy in danger, more then I normally do, maybe she already told the police, what if she told them, what will happen to me and the boys, maybe she already knows about the boys too.

As I was deep in my thoughts, I was interrupted by the bell, it was already lunchtime, I looked over to were Daisy was she was walking out of the classroom. I knew I had to find out what she knows so I walked out of the room to find her standing by the door waiting for me.

I looked over at her, and she just looked back at me and she grabbed my wrist and started walking, I didn’t have a choice. I we was walking out of the school I started to freak out, just what the hell, I started to get teary eyes, I could feel myself starting to panic, it got hard to breath. I don’t know if she noticed it because she stopped and looked at me with a serious face, I have never seen her look the serious, I couldn’t think. I could see that she opened as she was about to say something but she closed it again. She just looked at me for some time I could not read her facial expression and that was never a problem for me. I didn’t know what she was thinking. She opened again and said

*why, why did you do it*