Chapter three

I am sorry

As I was walking down the street to find where Jin worked, I could not stop thinking about what Jungkook had said to me at school, it just kept repeating in my head. As I was walking, I saw I bright light coming my way, I looked up to see a car driving my way, it looked like it was aiming at me, I just stood still not moving not knowing  what to do. As the light come closer and closer I felt I someone gripping my arm I puling me away, the person pulled me with so much force that I stumbled into his chest. I could fell his warmth I felt safe in his embrace; saver then I had felt in a long time.

 He slowly pulled away I couldn’t make myself to look at him, I was so embarrassed that I didn’t move. As I kept looking at his chest I could felt him staring at me, I started to get nervous, my hands started to shake. My eyes grew big the moment I felt his hand on my chin, he lifted my face to make me look at him. As I looked at him, I couldn’t take my eyes off his beautiful brown eyes, there where big and deer like. As I toke a step back to see the person who just saved me better, my eyes grew even bigger as I saw who was standing in front of me, it was Jungkook, Jungkook had just saved my life.

*HEY * as I heard that voice I could feel myself getting angry. I hated that voice and the person it belonged too.
* HEY DON’T IGNORE ME * as I turned around I saw the face of a demon I hated him, I hated his stupid face

*looks like you have nothing to say today kitty….. just know that we will get you next time* as he said that he drove away
*Alex are you okay?* as he said that I remember that he still was here I turned around and gave him a light nod to let him know that I was okay.
*who was that guy and why is he after you* I could hear the concern in his voice
*don’t worry about that Jungkook* I gave him a light smile.
*he just tried to kill you and you are asking me not to worry*
*Jungkook it is not that serious…please don’t worry*
* how can you say that…..of course is it serious you have to talk to the police*
*Jungkook I mean it, it is not that serious*
*but Alex you could have gotten really hurt*.
*Jungkook just leave it*.
*I can’t*
*why*
*because I care about you and if you really care about me like you said, then please get some help to stop him, I don’t want to see you get hurt*
*Jungkook* I whispered just loud enough for him to heat it.
*what*
*t-thank you*
*for what*
* for caring but I have to go now, see you tomorrow in gym class* after I said that I smiled at him and turned around and waved and started walking away from him.

As I walked the streets to find where Jin worked it started to get darker and the wind started to get colder, I toke my phone out to see what the time was, it was already 5:48 pm
*I have to get home*
as I walked home I passed the cafe where Jin worked.
As I walked in this familiar smell hit me in the face, it was the smell of lemon pie Jin always got for me on my birthday, it was my favorite pie in the word, but every time I asked him where to get it  he wouldn’t answer me so I gave up on finding out.
 I walked over to the counter to ask for Jin, but as I did that I heard a familiar voice calling my name, I turned around to find Jin behind me.
*Alex what are you doing here*
*I could ask you the same thing….. so now my pink princes is working…why?*
* I kinda need money*
* why?*
*because I want car….why have a driver licence if you don’t have a car*
*okay you do have a point…but can’t you just borrow your parents car*
*there won’t let me borrow it after last time*
*last time?*
*you know what happed last time…. I came home and there were bullet holes in the car*
* sorry but it wasn’t my fault*.
*I know that I said we could use the car*
* but Jin I have to ask you something but not here*
*okay I am of work now anyways*
*okay good*
we walked out of the café but we couldn’t talk because there were so many people around us.

Jin walked me home as he always dose when he has the time to, I had some great memories from when we walked home together, we would always find something to laugh at.

As we got to my house I looked at him
*Jin….what happed last night*
*you don’t remember*
* no not at all*
*we ran into the Thunder Sharks*
*WHAT ARE THE OTHERS OKAY*
*Alex calm down there are okay the only ones that got hurt was them and you*.
*good, you scared me there Jin*
*you scared that’s new*
*Jin you know every time one of that boys gets hurt I get scared because it’s always my fault when there do*
*Alex it’s not your fault there joined because there wanted to…you didn’t force them*.
*it just feels like that sometimes…..remember when Taehyung got hurt it felt like I was the one hurting him…..since what happed with my brother I have been so scared…..what if it happens again,* tears were running down my cheeks
*I know Alex, I know. But that wasn’t your fault *
* But it was Jin, it was my fault. I let him get cut up in in it, I didn’t protect him , it was my fault and I hate myself for it, and hate the Thunder Sharks for doing what their did to him. is it bad of me to want to see all of their heads on a stick*
*and that right there is why you are the leader, you are strong but you care about us, and that is why we will win this war and get them out of the town for good.
*thank you Jin, but I have to get inside its late see you tomorrow*
*yeah see you tomorrow*
 

As I got inside said hi to my parents and walked up to my room, I toke a shower and went straight to bed, as I was laying in my bed the pictures of my brother get replying in my head, the videos there toke how much pain their caused him I couldn’t get it out of my head.