Date

The Right One

Next day (Jongin's POV)

I called Kyungsoo and it was ringing for too long and I decided to end it but suddenly Kyungsoo pick up the phone call. I called him because I wanted to bring him out for lunch today as an apologize... I think... 

'Kyungsoo, I call you because I wanna bring you out for lunch, will you?' I asked

'A-a-a.....Okay....But, I-i, my car is at the mechanic so I don't have car' Kyungsoo told me that his car was broke and need to be repaired. So, I told him that I am going to pick him and bring him out for lunch.

Around 12:45p.m. , I arrived at Kyungsoo's house and Kyungsoo just did make me fluttered seeing him in a white shirt with a black coat. He looks y. 

We then go to the shopping complex nearby his place to have our lunch there. While we are walking at the mall, suddenly my hands grab Kyungsoo's hand and we hold together. We don't feel awkward and we feel like we are couples who are deeply in love with each other. I look into Kyungsoo's eyes and he seem so happy. we smiled and feel in love together.

After a few minutes searching for a restaurant, we finally decided to eat at a Gimbap restaurant. Eventhough there's a lot of people but still I and Kyungsoo went into the restaurat. We have our orders and we look like other coules who are dating. We looks so lovey dovey couple. How happy I am to see Kyungoo's smile today, makes me more happy.

 

// hi guys, this chapter is a bit shorter because i don't know why i'm so lazy to update a long one. hope you enjoyed it. i'm now making on a new fanfic about Jongin and its gonna be out once this fanfic end. thanks :)//