3 - Dance Practice

The Right One

Kyungsoo's POV

I went with Chanyeol to the mall today. He looks weird today because he keep on hugging and holding my hand tightly like he don't want to let me go. While then, we stopped to have our lunch and suddenly he kissed me..... A sudden shock just interrupted into me and... while we were kissing, I saw..... Jongin!

Why he was here? Why he must be over there when this scene happened? Then, I saw he turned away back to us and he seems so surprised. He surprised because he saw me and Chanyeol kissing, he.... looks..... dissapointed....but....

Oh no! I feel so ashamed that time. Did he know Chanyeol? And did Chanyeol know him? What if they were? I'm.......

Kai's POV

Again! I saw him with that tall guy again! But today, I saw them kissing each other lips to lips... What is happening? What is their relationship? Lovers?! I just don't even know what to describe my feelings right now. I feel like my heart just stopped from beating after I saw the kissing scene. They kissed passionately, like lovers, yes exactly like lovers! I really felt like I won't have any chance to have him as mine. To have Kyungsoo, as mine....

"Wait! What just I said? No chance? No! I will not just give up like that. I have to try my best to get him! Yes that's right!" I said to my self

I love Kyungsoo very much since the first day, that's the reason why I need to get him. I want him so much, I'm......crazy of him.... Yes, CRAZY !

I try to calm myself once I get into my car. I know that this is hard for me to accept what I just saw just now. And, it's hard to accept the fact that someone that you really love already have somebody else. How can I face him after this? I just remembered that we'll be starting our dance practice tomorrow. Tomorrow. I have to be ready, yes Kim Jongin, be ready!

The next day, 24.4.2016 - 9:30 a.m

Today's class just me and Kyungsoo. Yes, I picked a day which I don't have class with the students so I can teach the dance just with him only. I don't want anyone to bother both of us. I have forgotten about yesterday's scene at the mall. I want to know him better so that I can get him. Even if I still remembered it, it will just make me feel hurt.

The bell ringing sounds appeared and that's mean that there's someone is getting into the studio. I know who it is, it is Kyungsoo. I feel nervous and feel that this situation is so awkward for me. He walked to me and smiled, oh no that smile! This is our first time meet together not in public place.

After that, we both start the dance practice. I showed him some of the easy dance first for the starting. He just look at me and he look so impressed with the dancing skill of mine. Then, I asked Kyungsoo to show his skill but suddenly Kyungsoo seems to look inside of my eyes and we get closer and closer till our body chest is just about an inch with him. We looks deep into each other eyes and our lips were nearly touched but then.... The bell rings, there is someone outside that want to meet me. It is a new student that come to register, I quickly ran to the front desk and left Kyungsoo there in the practice room.

Kyungsoo's POV

OMG! What had I did?! It is seriously an embarrassing moment. I just can't imagine what we tried to do just now! We nearly kissed! We tried to feel the love that me and him couldn't compressed. It is an unforgettable moment ever! How if Chanyeol knew about this? Oh no, I'm gonna be dead if he know about this! I just played with both of guys' feelings. I should better go back home now before more scene like that jappen with Jongin.

'Jongin-ah, I have to go back. I need to meet my friend afterwards ' I told him

'What?! You're going back? But, we don't even started anything yet' He told me

'Kwenchana. We will try to make it next time araesso? I really have to go. Annyeong' I left him after that.

_________________________________________________________

Thanks everyone for reading! How was it?  And want kissing scene for Jongin And Kyungsoo? Coming soon! Please comment and like, thank you 😍

-monsterhuntexo-