The Grocery Shop

The Right One

(Jongin's POV)

After that day, I've never seen him anymore. I don't know why but I really want to meet him again. I want to know more about him. I should have just go to his house or I should ask for his contact number that day. Today, my class has been canceled as I'm not feeling well. I just wanna rest and sleep at home since I'm not in a good mood to go out.

A few hours later, I could hear my stomach growling as a meaning that I'm hungry and the stomach is asking for food to be fill in. Sigh. I have to go out to get some groceries as in my house is out of stock. I go and prepared myself with just wearing a white t-shirt and shorts. I take my car's key and go to the stall nearby my house.

What a surprise! I meet Kyungsoo here. But, he was with someone else and they are holding hands?! Oh, I think that he already has a boyfriend. But.... It really broke my heart. I-i'm just sad with it.... Wait! Why do I have to feel like this? Quickly, I paid for the groceries and went back home. I don't want to let him notice me, even if he already noticed me, I don't care. 

I safely arrived at home! I kept thinking of him and that guy. Oh what is this feeling? Don't said that I'm jealous?! Oh no, I really hate this feeling right now! Why I have to feel like this? I should not have this feeling! Yah! I admit it, I like him! I like him so much! I'm...I'm clueless.

 --------

(Kyungsoo's POV) 

I saw him at the grocery shop just now. Did he saw me? I'm just.... If he saw me thats mean he saw Chanyeol too?! We were holding hands that time! Oh, I-i don't want him to know about it! 

Since the day I met Jongin, I feel something about him. I don't know but he really have an attractive aura. Is he the one who probably appear in my dreams? I always dreamed that a guy will come in my life and be the right one for me. Is it him? But, what about Chanyeol? I know he's my boyfriend but, my feelings towards him has gone. Gone since he started to get out with other girls and guys. He's a playboy now. I-I just.... Ahhhh! I scream as loud as I can! I just want to release out my feelings. Thats it! I fall asleep as soon as I get onto my bed. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading dearies! Here we go for the 2nd chapter! Are you guys curious of what will happen next?! Wait for the next chapter! Don't forget to subscribe & votes 😘