Forgive & Dance

The Right One

Hi everyoneFirst of all I want to apologize because I don't have time to update the new chapterSosince today I'm free & in a good moodI'll update the new chapterI'm happy because my reading views increase a lotThanks for reading guysHope you guys happy with this chapter because this is one of my fav chapter 💕
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

(Kai's POV
As usual, I go to my dancing studio as I've only one class today. Once I arrived at the studio all my students have been ready for the class. I returnly show the step dance to my students of EXO's Call Me Baby choreography. While I was dancing, suddenly one of my student told me that someone wants to meet me. Then, when I turn around, I saw Kyungsoo in front of the desk out of the dance room. I told the student to tell 'Kyungsoo' that I'm busy right now and I don't want to meet him or anyone.

The next day, I feel like I'm not feeling well. Recently, I always feel sick. While then, I kept thingking about yesterday. I don't know why but I'm just feel scared and awkward to meet him yesterday. I'm scared if I could just not handle myself, my anger, my jealousy. My student told me that he come and find me once again after I just get back home. Why does he wants to meet me? We don't really get to know each other very closely yet. Maybe....... Oh! I remembered! I've once offered him to come practice dance with me..... How can I forgot about it?! If he come tomorrow, I have to ask for his forgiveness. I know that I'm the one who is wrong in this situation.

(Next day again....)

Today, I go to the studio earlier. I stay there while waiting for my students to come. I just hope that Kyungsoo will come today. I feel guilty because I said that I don't want to meet him that day he came to my studio. Today class start at 10 a.m, it's still early. So, I decided to go and have my breakfast first just nearby my studio. While I am having my breakfast, I saw Kyungsoo. He's coming towards me.

"Hi, Jongin", He said and smiled.

Oh god! His smile can just make my heart melt like ice cream. I really adore that smile.

"Oh, hey Kyungsoo. What are you doing here?", I ask him to make sure that he comes to meet me again.

"I'm sorry, I could not meet you that day, I was really busy", I apologized to him befror he speak out.

"Oh, it's okay. I come here to tell ypu that I really want to join your dance class", he said.

Did he just said that?! Seriously?! Wjat a surprise!

"Oh, really? Sure, you can come whenever you want. The class will be om every Tuesday and Wednesday for you", I told him about the dancing class schedule.

"Oh, okay thank you. And..... May i know hoe much is the fee?", he asked me.

But, I don't think je need to pay for it because I'm willing to teach him just free of charge, because.....he's the special one.

"No, you don't have to pay any fee. It's free of charge for you", I told him with a sweet smile.

"But... I-i'm still going to pay it. It's not fair......", I just cut up before he continue his sentences.

"No, you don't have to, I'm sincere to give you free of charge", I told him again and he just smiled and said thank you for my kindness.

We have a little talk until tje clock already showed to 10.15 a.m. Oh no! I'm late for 15 minutes for my class. I quickly told him that I have to go and he just smiled and nodded his head means of okay. After I paid for my breakfast, I immediately ran to my studio. 
_________________________________________