No Turning Back

No Turning Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung broke off the hug and walked awayand went to sleep with Seohyun, she told her sister everything. Seohyun told Sooyoung to sleep and she'll take care of Kris, when morning come she went to cook and without any noises Kris came down and put his arms around Seohyun catching her in surprise she quickly turn around. He touches her face with his hand.

"Kris."

"I'll see you tonight."

He smile at her and walked out of the kitchen and headed out, Seohyun was confuse but didn't say anything. Sooyoung went to school and Seohyun went to work, one of her coworker walk up to Seohyun and ask her if the rumor was true that she was brought for the CEO son as a wife, Seohyun didn't know how she knew but denied the runor. Seohyun start to notice alot of eyes looking at her and she than knew they now know as well, Seohyun was call call Kris mother and she told Seohyun to go home and they will take care of it. Seohyun was home stress when she heard the door open and went to look and only to find Kris with Jessica, she quickly went to hide in the kitchen and waited until she couldn't heard anything coming from the livingroom and she ran out and got into her car and drove off. 

"Jessica I can't do this." He said removing her arms around his neck. "I have Seohyun and Sooyoung to think about."

"Just give them money and they'll leave."

"Sica."

"What? Everyone saying it." Got off Kris. "She was bought to tame you, and now that I'm back we can just pay her off and she can take that brat of a sister with and out of our life."

"She's still my wife."

"She's rrally not, you don't even love her or like her."

Jessica notice Kris didn't say anyrhing and she turn to look at him.

"Your Fallin for her." Jessica scoff. "Wow."

"She's a good women Sica."

"This isn't the end, I will get you back." 

Sooyoung came home later that evening and saw Kris drinking out of anger, she slowly went up the stairs when he shouted out of nowhere and scare the living crap out of her she fell a few steps down and landed on her . Kris heard Sooyoung voice and came coming when he saw her on the floor. 

"What the hell brother in law?"

"Where Seohyun?" Help her up. "Sorry."

"She's not back yet?"

"No she hasn't return."

"I'll call unnie." 

Sooyoung walk away when Kris pull her back and she look up at Kris, he put her phone down and held her hand in his. Sooyoung wasn't suure what was happening when his hand touch her cheek and it softly.

"I thought i could never love again until you and Seohyun came into my life."

"Se."

"I'm fallng in love with Seohyun and you."

"Your just drunk, go sleep i'll call unnie to come and take care of you."

Sooyoung broke away from his hold and ran to her room locking the door, she walked around in her room pacing back and forth until she saw Seohyun car coming up the driveway. Sooyoung ran downstairs and out the door to hug Seohhyun, she hugged her sister back and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter