No Turning Back

No Turning Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun has been taking care of Sooyoung most of her life and after their parents pass away she had to do whatever she needed to make sure Sooyoung lived well even if she doesn't have much to offer, Sooyoungknew her sister give up her goals to care for her and that's why Sooyoung love her sister so much. One day Seohyun was offer a job by her CEO wife only the three of them knew, Seohyun read through the process and agreed knowing this job will able to provide for Sooyoung schooling and college fees. Seohyun promise to moveintonthe new house with their youngest son Kris on the day they secretly got married, moving into a big house both sister didn't get use to the hhouse until later and Sooyoung and Seohyunhas only !et Kris two since the secret wedding a week ago. Kris is never home and Seohyun was fine with that but she knew she had to break the ice with Kris sooner or later and decided to stay up waiting for him that night. Kris came home to find Seohyun waiting and he knew she wanted to talk, he went to sit down across from her. 

"I don't expect anything from you, I can get what I need outside of this house. I know your only doing what my mother ask but just worry you and your sister. Ok?" He stood up. "Oh and don't wait up for me anymore, I don't like that."

"Goodnight."

Seohyun said and watch him walk upstairs and she too follow soon after and into Sooyoung room. The two slept together until morning when Seohyun got up and cooked breakfast for them all, Sooyoung came running down and grab a piece of toast and ran out the door and soon she saw Kris coming down as well. 

"I made you breakfast."

"I'm not hungry."

"At least take a toast and drink this orange juice before you go." Seohyun said as she walk over to him.

Kris didn't know what to do and took the toast and drink half the cup before leaving Seohyun. After cleaning she got ready and also went to work for the day, Sooyoung was already in the bus when she got a call from one of her friend, she got out of the bus and ran towards her friend house. The two went to the hospital and she waited outside the exam room waiting until the doctor came out, he told Sooyoung to call her parent and have them come to the hospital. After calling her friend parents she went inside the room and found her friend in tears.

"Sooyoung ah."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant."

"Wit.. with him?" She half shouted. "Are you crazy? You promise me you wouldn't do anything?"

Sooyoung notice she just cried more and stop talking about her relationship and went over to her bed and held her tightly. Sooyoung stayed with Hayoung for a while until her parents came and she went back, walking to the bus stop she sat down and just kept thinking without paying attention to her surrounding areas. She went to sit in the back when someone sat pretty close to her and had something in his pocket, he took it out and pointed to Sooyoung waist.

"If you scream I'll kill you." He said pushing the knife into her skin. "Ring for the bell, we're getting off here."

Sooyoung was force to go with him down a dark ally when Kris happen to walk outside for a smoke and saw her, he didn't want to go but he had a bad feeling and decided to go see. He watches from behind a corner and saw the man push Sooyoung against the wall and told her to give him all her money, doing what he ask she give him everything.

"Turn around facing the wall now!"

"Please don't kill me."

Sooyoung felt his hand going up her waist when she shake her head and pleading him he put the knife to her neck.

"Shut up." He told her.

"Seriously in the daylight?"

The man turn around still holding the knife to Sooyoung neck, he hit h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter