No Turning Back

No Turning Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris took Seohyun home and no words exchange between the two of them as they came home, she follow him into the house and Sooyoung waited up for them. She went to her sister and the two went to Sooyoung room after Kris went to his room,  Seohyun didn't tell her what happen as it wasn'ta big deal since no one got seriously hurt. Since that night they barely talk even though they didn't talk much before either, Sooyoung tend to go over to her Hayoung house often after she decide to keep the baby with or without the baby father. Its been a few months since Seohyun and Sooyoung went to live with Kris when his parents called for her to go meet them when Kris found out and he went to his parents house as well, he barge in and saw Seohyun sitting there with her head down.

"Seohyun ah." He said walking up to her. "Let's go home." He stick his hand out to her. 

"Kris sit down. We need to talk."

"There's nothing to be talked. I told you already i don't want the job, give it to my brothers."

"We're doing this for your future."

"I'm doing well myself without any of your help father, I can manage." Pulled Seohyun up. "I already married someone yoy choose for me without a say, and I'm sure as hell won't do something I don't like." 

"Kris, listen to father and mother." Seohyun said holding his hand. 

"They know how I feel about working in the company, I listen to you all my life and lost the love of my life already. I won't let you control me anymore."

"I will cut you off."

"Go ahead father, see if i care."

Kris pulled Seohyun along when his mother called for him and he stop walking.

"I brought Seohyun to you i can take her back."

He turn back. "And than what? Throw her away like how you did with all my brothers girls. She's not a piece of trash mother, she's a human. She may not have much like us but she's a better person than you'll ever be."

Seohyun slap him for talking to his mother like that making his parent and himself shock from the sudden action, Seohyun bow to his parents and left as Kris follow behind. He pull her into his car as they went home in silent. Kris drop her at their house and drove off, Seohyun knew where he's going but still she stayed up that night waiting for Kris to come home. Coming home he saw Seohyun sleeping on the couch. Carrying Seohyun upstairs he put her in their room and tuck her in and went back down when he saw the food she made for him, he smile at the food but his thoughts were disturbed when his phone ring. He took a few bites of the cold food and went out again and saw his ex girlfriend the girl he loved so much is back in town.

"Jessica."

She smile. "I'm back."

She went to give him a hug and he hugged her back, the two chatted until morning when Seohyun send him a text message. He ignored it and he couldn't stop starring at Jessica thinking it was only a dream and he didn't want to get up or be disturbed. 

"I should get going, I have to meet my sister later. I'll call you." Jessica smile. "I promise." She give him a kiss on the cheek.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter