GOD ! WHY HIM ????

Monster who hunted me

 


sehun's Pov 


im so happy that we have finally got the job and im excited for this new beginning of our life , we both quitted everything ....

No Eul's Pov 

the whole week work burden was way too much and it was tiring... as assistant of marketing director , my he gives his all work to me and chill   i really pray  he get fired ... and i cant even think of leaving this job cause the pay is here too good BUT... i got to work my of cause to my this f-ing manger... 
 

-WEEK LATER  

-AT MORNING 


" ohh someone is up pretty early !" chanyeol said sarcasticly whisking his coffee .
"you know i couldnt even sleep at night cause of the excitment " sehun said with bright smile on his face .
" YA ! make sure to get enough sleep ... what if you sleep on the very day of your job and get fired ! " chanyeol  ocked sehun burst of laughing and killed sehuns good vibes for his very 1st day ....

"  you know im lil curious hmm ... im not sure if i should say or not bu..." chanyeol cutted sehun and said " trash it out already " " hmmm why did we asked for job in mrs.lee's campany ? ijust it strang thats why mm... " sehun asked chanyeol while walking to kitchen counter where chanyeol was perparing breakfast .
" hmm ... 1st we won't find any good job since we have crime record 
 2nd see ,she owe us and she give us job at good position 
 3rd her company pay is pretty good than others and 
 4th ive got my own reason ..." chanyeol mumbled in lower voice at last .
" hmm what 4th ..? " sehun questioned him " hmmm did i said 4th ... ?" chanyeol asked with poker face ."nah maybe my heared it in excitement " said jokely and went to dress up for office . 
" make it quick breakfast is ready .!" chanyeol said loudly so sehun can  hear him 
 
____________________________________