her name ?

Monster who hunted me

 Chanyeol kept staring at the ceiling with bright smile thinking how much pleasure he would get making her suffer just for one slap but he kept think how should he start to finish so , he decided to stalk her over for weeks  

 

 

2 weeks later 

 

 

As weekend finished so , No Eul got trapped under burden of work she stayed in office till she finished her work but there no one else there but she felt the presence of someone else beside her  , she have has been feeling like this for over weeks  , even in previous days when she to go out or go home after office she use to feel like someone is following her butshe ignored it all thinking that maybe be because she dont get enough sleep and now, today in office too so , she just ignored it and started packing her stuff and some office file as she was heading to the elevator she felt like someone from behind is staring at her so as to clear her doubt her turned back to check if there is someone but there was no one .

 

 

As she stepped  toward the elevator the security guard who was sitting near the elevator said " ma'am please take the exit way " .

"Why is there is something wrong with elevator? " No Eul she asked confusingly

" yes , ma'am there is some technical issues so it will be fix till morning!" Security guard explained her .

No Eul she took the exit way to out the office building. The stairs was so dark but moonlight was beaming there thought the window . With that light she slowly was getting down to the stair as she got down from two set of stairs and she felt that there is someone behind her so to make sure she turned her face , she saw a tall guy standing right behind her she got so scared that she opened to scream for help but that guy he pinned her against the near wall with forec and covered hardly so she won't scream , under the window from where the moonlight was beaming And now the light was on the face of guy . No Eul eyes were enlarged as she saw its him , Chanyeol to who she slapped she started panting in fear nonstop and she everything went black . 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

guys ik im not so good at writing but ya know what ....? i cant keep such great plot in to myself only and its my 1st k-fic so please support me by commenting and voting for my fic hope you ppl like it  :)